• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Get Grabbed: Special Appearance by Gabriel Confirmed- March 15th - Vernon, CT

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, so just to make sure everyone knows:

Start arriving at 11:00 AM or so
Singles will be held FIRST, then doubles
Massachusetts sucks

I think that covers everything. See everyone tomorrow!

IcyLight

Smash Lord
hmmm PoF we still mm tomorrow in both melee/SF4? >: )

$5 each, and SF4 will be interesting considering neither of us have seen each other play :O

Skler

Smash Master
I feel like DK 64 shouldn't be on the neutrals in any way, shape or form. I'd much rather have it as a stage I can ban against gay characters like puff and peach instead of one they can always pick.

I feel like Brinstar is the least terrible of all the CPs as far as fairness goes (nobody uses it as a CP, proof that it's not particularly broken), maybe even Pokefloats.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I feel like Brinstar is the least terrible of all the CPs as far as fairness goes (nobody uses it as a CP, proof that it's not particularly broken), maybe even Pokefloats.
Is this a joke?

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
My friend and I just beat Resident Evil 5. I put the game in for the first time 30 hours ago. I don't know if I'll make it to this now, as i'll probably be sleeping til like 12. If i wake up in time then maybe I'll see you guys.

Evan, get my controller from Mogwai if I don't make it there please.

ps. RE5 was amazing. But I think I definitly prefer RE4. But then again, co-op is toooooooo good.

Skler

Smash Master
I don't think I've ever seen somebody pick Brinstar except Darc and Dazwa in teams. I've seen people pick DK 64 in singles plenty of times.

Brinstar may be ********, but it's equally ******** for everyone (except...puff?)

Pokefloats is similar, ******** for everyone and not any character's best (or worst) stage.

Maybe I just hate seeing a stage that makes Link have an almost 0% chance of winning put on a list of neutral stages. One character being completely and utterly gimped isn't neutral at all.

Edit: Yes, I'm going, and have to waste a strike every time on a stage Link doesn't stand a chance on.

Edit 2: And it can be CPed against me, I can't even ban a stage that's easily Link's worst in several matchups.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Is there a results thread? We need that to finish the power rankings.

Top Bottom