• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Don't Choke!" 03/05/2011 Dashizwiz? Colbol Linguini Skarch Nicaboy cfl sfl !

Zoro

Smash Champion
wait minute, wasn't you that was gonna bring the cfl guys down? or was that someone else...

skrach said that he would and im sure theres enough people interested from cfl that can go with him.

I just want to be a passenger for once. Don't know if my car can take it

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yo for ppl who need housing, let us know really soon cuz we have to set everything up with ppl here. Dont procrastinate on this guys. (Trikrome)

Pi

Smash Hero

skrach said that he would and im sure theres enough people interested from cfl that can go with him.

I just want to be a passenger for once. Don't know if my car can take it
if i'm able to go i got you bro

it should work out, my buddy at work asked for my shift tomorrow, and he's not working next saturday, so maybe i can ask a favor back since i let him have my shift tomorow (today, sunday, w/e, irrelevant)

the thing is though if i'm able to go i'd prolly be leaving friday night, like, late friday night, 12/1 AM
and driving back either late saturday night, or early sunday night since i have work on sunday

i'll let you guys know as soon as i get in touch w/ work buddy

Zoro

Smash Champion
if i'm able to go i got you bro

it should work out, my buddy at work asked for my shift tomorrow, and he's not working next saturday, so maybe i can ask a favor back since i let him have my shift tomorow (today, sunday, w/e, irrelevant)

the thing is though if i'm able to go i'd prolly be leaving friday night, like, late friday night, 12/1 AM
and driving back either late saturday night, or early sunday night since i have work on sunday

i'll let you guys know as soon as i get in touch w/ work buddy
alright let me know thanks man

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait...how the **** did somebody post here lol. I never went to this thread >_>

Somebody was probably at ZP yesterday or some BS.

DALE I SWEAR TO GOD

Wait...how did you get the computer room...

IDFK who is low tier anymore, I lost track of the Melee Tier list.

BTW, Pikachu isn't low tier, I'm pretty sure low tier starts at Link...

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
lol @ ESAM, ur right. thats means blea cant use his wee-g for low-tiers, but i can still use my beast g&w :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
xoff how many can we expect from ya'll. Im sure between danny and or seibrik can do it hopefuly. Im also gonna strat talking to steven about possible housing.

Hype we got doodah and cameron coming and now ESAM! so this is most def gonna be 40 plus people at the least. Im unsure about the naple crew project hasnt gotten back to me. No worries though.

Danny how many people are coming with punisher x?

Yes I got the computer room too cuz im a boss! The next time you mother ****ers doubt my to skills gonna put lead in yo head fool! jk jk

Yo bring money for door fee plz dont put me in a position i dont wanna be in!

I need set ups! A good amount of us are gonna bring more tvs(me jason danny). But bring whatever you can everyone! Melee cubes wiis anything! cfl you guys should bring cubes wiis since we got tvs on lock! Sfl bring everything i wanna many set ups!

Hype baby 6 days lets get it! I will run pools if I get at least 45 people! Colin you gonna help me right?

Oh btw the 2 mains things Im concerned about is brackets and am bracket. everything else we will see about.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'm bringing a full setup. and I mean FULL. Wii, TV, Laptop, Dazzle.
I will also house people. I don't really know how many I can house. Maybe 3-4 people can stay at my place comfortable. Possibly more if you don't mind the floor.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
ill help setup the brackets and pools, and help organize who goes on what tv, who wins, and keep everything running smoothly. you have to put pools into a big tourney like this, as long as theres 35+ ppl, since it would suck to come with all this hype, and only get 2-4 actual tourney sets. i say anyone that doesnt make it through pools or the first round of losers bracket goes to am bracket, but we'll have to see based on attendance. just some suggestions.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
My boy darius yup I will take the help!

Which reminds me when i speak of the tourney guys listen please! Im very firm when it comes to running a tourney(dont worry im nice at the same time). I want this to be an experiance everyone will enjoy.

Man this community is so amazing you guys wanna help me and stuff! Im gonna say we will hit about 45 to 60 plus for sure.

Danny thats whats up yo housing people! Great practice man. also who is down for a training session the night before!

Hype guys this is here! Bring your A game!

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
xoff how many can we expect from ya'll. Im sure between danny and or seibrik can do it hopefuly. Im also gonna strat talking to steven about possible housing.

Hype we got doodah and cameron coming and now ESAM! so this is most def gonna be 40 plus people at the least. Im unsure about the naple crew project hasnt gotten back to me. No worries though.

Danny how many people are coming with punisher x?

Yes I got the computer room too cuz im a boss! The next time you mother ****ers doubt my to skills gonna put lead in yo head fool! jk jk

Yo bring money for door fee plz dont put me in a position i dont wanna be in!

I need set ups! A good amount of us are gonna bring more tvs(me jason danny). But bring whatever you can everyone! Melee cubes wiis anything! cfl you guys should bring cubes wiis since we got tvs on lock! Sfl bring everything i wanna many set ups!

Hype baby 6 days lets get it! I will run pools if I get at least 45 people! Colin you gonna help me right?

Oh btw the 2 mains things Im concerned about is brackets and am bracket. everything else we will see about.
I can bring my cube, but I think esam still has my memory card from forever ago.

Any discount for bringing a setup?

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
you can use one mem card for an infinite amount of cubes. and im bringing my setup aswell, and i might (but doubtful) bring a tv.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Damn I wanna come.

But **** driving 3 hours. Haven't done that **** for smash in like 3 years.

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Damn I wanna come.

just do it. not like you have anything better to do than drive 3 hours to go play a 10 year old game with dozens of guys for 11 hours straight

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I will be attending this most likely.

I'll talk to everyone about going to this most likely today or tomorrow.

UI and I have spring break starting the 5th so I believe we should both be there, Shiz and SmashMac need to get back to me on what they are doing though. Pretty sure they should be good to go

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Who wants me to go? I need to know.
I want you to come. =)

Damn I wanna come.

You should come. It's bound to be a fun experience and I think 3 hours isn't that bad to spend a whole day meeting cool people who share a common interest and playing a game we love.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo this tournament just got ****ing real son!

Uuaa bro get down here this will be the best tournament in florida by far for the year! I want you to come :)

sheer madness bro you dont wanna miss this! We got to much hype on this ****!b Bro you will have an awesome time here its worth the drive!

Project good **** my dude florida we gonna be live as **** at dis ****!

Yo we got blea gelo doing spanish commentary at this! hype!

Omfg to much hype so hyped! pools and brackets gonna be stacked!

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
live stream? for real? oh **** dude, i cant even begin to describe how hyped i am right now!!!!!

dale, lemme get at that commentary man! me and jason should take over commentary cuz i love to talk and jason's loud as **** lol

uuaa, you got my support on comin down here to wreck.

now i really think im gonna have to pull some magic out of my *** to get out of pools, seing as how stacked its gonna be

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No doubt it'll be fun. Maybe if it were like an hour away I might be down. But I haven't been out of Orlando for smash since 2008. And I've entered like 2 tourneys in the past 2 and 1/2 years.

Plus I wouldn't have the money to enter anyway. :(

But this tourney does look sick have fun guys.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
No doubt it'll be fun. Maybe if it were like an hour away I might be down. But I haven't been out of Orlando for smash since 2008. And I've entered like 2 tourneys in the past 2 and 1/2 years.

Plus I wouldn't have the money to enter anyway. :(

But this tourney does look sick have fun guys.
D:

I'm really excited for this tourney.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
the ****ty part about trying to figure out how many are going is.. we might end up having 4, and we might end up having like 12 people come. everyone is so hard to predict up here, but at a minimum we will have 4-5 people.

Top Bottom