• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Don't Choke!" 03/05/2011 Dashizwiz? Colbol Linguini Skarch Nicaboy cfl sfl !

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
damn im' so hype... so many manly *** SFL falcons coming out to this....

I'M DA BESS IN DA WORLD lol jk.

Pluplue

Smash Ace
thanks, from the looks of it I should have a full car,
Zoro & Ghatzu are confirmed
colin, plup, tubes, fearz, zer0 are prospectives

it's chill, my sleep schedule permits it, yall can sleep in the car if you guys tired or w/e, i'll just crash as soon as we get there and be rested up for the tourney

whoaa you got room for me?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Jason im down to go to south beach!

Drunk and **** as **** talk to some hot *** drunk hoes **** ya!

So these 2 young *** girls totaly wanted some vitaimn D from me today. But they were 16 :(. Im about to be 21.

2 more days hype(sorry about the tangent xD)

pulp hype?!(come bro!)

Pi

Smash Hero
Lmao @ eli.

Yo 3 so whats the deal answer the question!

10 dollars sheik vs samus! If you dont wanna do it just say so. I will friendlie you if thats what you want.
bro you don't even need to ask just slap your money on the table so i can take it
eli too

@plup if you/tubes want the spot, it's yours

depending on if colin is able to come, that's 1 spot, if not, that's 2 spots, since zoro & ghatzu are confirmed

Pi

Smash Hero
also i hope this doesn't come as a shocker to anyone but anyone who's riding w/ me will be splitting gas

every time the car needs gas everyone throw in 5$, I'll fill it up before we leave myself,
estimate probably 15$ or so

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I want to attend so badly. You guys don't even know.

Since I'm all the way near Gainesville, I can only get as far as Orlando, and that's really my only hope of ever coming to South Florida. If anyone would be kind, generous and loving enough to fit me in their car to head down to this, I would be in your debt forever.

I have no problem paying for gas/helping you stay awake on the ride back.

Thanks in advance (if anyone decides to take me...)

I miss this community so much. ):

- Mooney

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
Lol @Nica - those fairs and bairs are f***in nasty yo

Might have johns due to ride, so if anyone is able to help bring me up there or offer I ride back (i live by Coral Way and 87th ave), then I'll be assured to go. I'll give gas money to anyone who can help :)

Linguini

Smash Master
Feek i def. feel you on the beach thing, my friend is DJing at a beach party in fort laudy tom. and I could get VIP if I wanted to.....i'm going to a video game tournament instead lol

that being said i might be at zp tonight like around 11/12, i need to train my fox

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Any news on Skrach cuz if he's not coming.... i need a teammate. a good one. fvk i'm pretty upset cuz me and louis were gonna win.. fuuuuuuu

Slashy

Smash Lord
So I might have my recording stuff so I want to know what I should stream, if I should have commentary, game audio or both

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
cryptik, what stream account are we using? urs? or mine?.
im commentaring wif warren in spanish lol

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
@crptik lol seriously, someone get him down here

@those seeking teammates- im always up to teamup. im a serious sheik, trained up by nica himself =D

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
@crptik lol seriously, someone get him down here

@those seeking teammates- im always up to teamup. im a serious sheik, trained up by nica himself =D

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo, hiroshi is trying to beast at this, anyone else from CFL going? so far i'd only be driving with action*******, which isnt enough to cover gas, so i wont be driving anymore unless like 2 more peeps hit me up last minute, 3/kniht, whoever else is driving from CFL, hit me up, i'll help out with gas, i wanna go and play some melee man!

407-922-1048, hit me up if you can help.

Top Bottom