• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care 4 -- Free Pizza!! -- Free Drinks!

Duall

Smash Rookie
I can bring an extra Gamecube controller, hadesblade. I'm also planning to bring Balanced Brawl if anyone wants to play it.

Arty

Smash Lord
@Kirk - Hmmm thought I covered that rule. I guess with only a day left till the tourney, we'll do what was always done in previous IL tourneys. In Bowsers/Ganons case, however initiated the Suicide, and in all other cases whoever had the lowest precentage.

@Ryu :(

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
You guys changed it so Kirby has to have a lower % 'cide to win? :( Guess it's time to play :metaknight: :awesome:

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I can bring an extra Gamecube controller, hadesblade. I'm also planning to bring Balanced Brawl if anyone wants to play it.
Alright thanks. I'll also hit you up on the balanced brawl, though I haven't really looked at it since 1.0. Does ganon's change list still look like he belongs in minus?

StarFruit

Smash Cadet
Wait wtf. What's gonna happen to IL smash after this...arty host something in august :) might come depending on what time singles starts

:phone:

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I'll be up for TO'ing after Arty's gone... haven't done it in a year but I am always up for doing something from local-national.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hades how are you constantly getting to Chicago tournaments?
My dad is driving me and dropping me off with a friend.

Ganon doesn't seem as broken as he was but he still looks extremely strong lol. Should be interesting to see if hes as strong as he looks on paper.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Anyone mind helping me and four people out with controllers? TheNavy has only madkatz as options. :(

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I MIGHT have an extra, but I need to see if I can find it.

EDIT: What's the earliest time anyone can arrive?
What is the earliest time allowed?
Also, the controller issue is just annoying in my past of playing this game when I go to tournaments. Musical controllers is not fun with one person. Four people is a bit less fun.
Means that unless people had extra controllers, four people would be out of a controller at any given time due to borrowing.

Welp, seeya there soon!
Hooyah
etc

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I'm not even from this region originally guy. d:

Also, do you guys do money matches here?

Top Bottom