• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 4 - Northbrook, IL - 6/19/10 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee!!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lucarios not really broken. Everyone just complains about everything in Minus especially when they lose.

And Dajayman you can't main flashing smiley face if you don't know how to make one :colorful:
I beat Raid's Lucario when I played him in tournament, I still think he's a pretty dumb character though. And don't say I won because it's ROB, ROB isn't that good, he got weaker, and he wasn't even that bad before that.

:colorful:

Scythe

Smash Master
Kirby - is not that good. Rob is alright, he's got a bunch of trix tho.

Quaz

Smash Master
kirby - def isn't broken but I dont think he's that bad.. or is he?

I've been playing lucario lately, so far I don't think he's THAT broken. It's not hard to outspace his dash attack. He's a lot of fun though.

Charizard got a little better =) Peach still sucks though =( I like doing dair combos with her and I also like to do forward b to aerial to dsmash repeat (its so good, haha) but otherwise I can't find anything that she can do.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Just show up to the venue when the signups are being done (look at the times for each event in OP) and pay the cash there. :colorful:

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Lets go for Hype~ only 2 weeks away.

(wants to go - needz ride)

Kirk

Smash Champion
You ALL should come to this!

Also, we're pretty much set on doing another doubles event. It will either be Brawl+ or Melee and it will depend on how much interest there is for each.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I don't play Melee, but I say give some love to the melee players. BUT Melee players have to represent. Hype it up Oro :)

Top Bottom