• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 4 - Northbrook, IL - 6/19/10 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee!!

gantrain05

Smash Master
can anyone tell me how far northbrook is from chicago? i may possibly show up to this if everything goes as planned..

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I live in NW Chicago and it takes about half an hour drive to get there. It's not too far.

You should bring Iowa with you.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
can anyone tell me how far northbrook is from chicago? i may possibly show up to this if everything goes as planned..
Dajayman tells the truth, it is fairly close to Chicago. Would you be coming from Iowa if you show up?
I want to try to come to this. I'll see if MI is interested. O:
Do it. See if any Melee wants to go too.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I will possibly be able to make this I don't know. I am always at the mercy of a ride -.-; It sucks. I really want to come like last time, been to 3 tournies so far.

(first one was webster didn't make outta pools~ kirks to 17th place - won acen tourney) so i'm starting to feel a lot more confident D: my next step is to beat m2k with ganondorf.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I just noticed that this thing ends at 3pm, which might be late for my liking seeing as I would need to be in chicago for 12:25 am to catch my bus back home. There is another bus, its just that I wouldn't make it back in time for work, and I prolly wouldn't be able to book off another day from work. Iunno lol.

Quik17

Smash Ace
haha srry Wafles, I always had him as a secondary but that recovery change and the fact that he's fun as hell converted me!

hunger!

Smash Champion
:luigi2: and :squirtle: used to be some of the best. now they're the worst. our characters suck arty. i assume you're going to be changing though. im not :laugh:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
hmmm, I just noticed the lack of melee doubles. =(
We tried to have them last time, but not enough Melee players showed up. If enough show up, I'm assuming we would try.
Luigi Minus is too slow :(
But Wolf Minus is beast!
Luigi is where he should be, Wolf is too good atm.
:luigi2: and :squirtle: used to be some of the best. now they're the worst. our characters suck arty. i assume you're going to be changing though. im not :laugh:
Squirtle and Luigi are still >>> Falcon overall. Not vs him though necessarily.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Depending on what happens with me moving into my apartment in college that same weekend I may try and make this. Could be a lot of fun. -

Top Bottom