• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink 2012: Why Are These Still Called Don't Blink... Editon!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yo corey. Unless plans change, looks like I'm housing MI. Go ahead and take KS.

:phone:

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
ill be bringing a set up.
Dont worry..ill remove my wackey hacks and animations so I dont cause a distraction xD (for those who remember seeing them at kirk's last smashfest)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'd ask Sago/Legan because they're like 15 mins south of the venue, which is right on your way... as opposed to me and kirk who are like 75 mins north of the venue lol. Though if Sago can't, then I may be able to.

What's The Point

Smash Master
As the guy driving MI, which comes from the southeast, I must say that Sago/Legan housing sounds much better. I was also under the impression that Gio had already set up the housing with those two.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
As the guy driving MI, which comes from the southeast, I must say that Sago/Legan housing sounds much better. I was also under the impression that Gio had already set up the housing with those two.
Nope we pretty much finalized in the IL thread that MI is staying with us. Unless Gio isn't telling me something lol.

Regardless, Sago can't house everyone so someone's gonna have to stay with us. Kansas has a longer drive than MI so it would make sense for them to be with Sago anyways. Besides, MI enters IL a bit northeast of Sago's, not southeast. Not to mention you're already on the highway that will take you directly to Kirk's. All things considered, you're probably roughly the same distance from both of us, time-wise.

Plus...I've got lots of beer :yeahboi:

Legan

Smash Lord
Beer+Legan+Sago>Beer+DLA lolololololol

But you got a point delah, it doesnt matter who goes where. Kansas and I go back so I have no problem housing them, all I want is to get **** organized. Also, Fuujin shut the **** up! If you need a place to stay you couldve just pmed me.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It should take you pretty much the exact same amount of time to get from MI to (whomever you're housing with). You'll only have to drive farther on the day OF the tournament...and keep in mind it's the same distance that me and Kirk have to drive too.

It really shouldn't be bad...but it's your choice. Our house is open if you want to stay here.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I wanna stay and drink! Don't deny me this opportunity.

Also I'm still not sure what's going on for teams with me. So I'm still open I guess lol. Whenever Gio actually gets back to me or something else happens. Idk.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Not anymore because you keep drinking all of it

Kirk

Smash Champion
Also, its definitely less than an hour to the venue...not sure where you got that 75 from, unless you like to drive...slowly.

P.S. get back to work dlllaaaahhhh

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah google maps does like to drive slowly. Its probably closer to like 50 mins

yooooooooooooooooooooooo

tech you said you werent going in 2 different threads then zinoto and i agreed to team lol :grimer:

also if we leave in the morning wont we have to leave at like 7 am? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh.

Well I guess I need a teammate now lmao.

I use :dedede: and :warioc:. I'm a superb stock tank and my D3 is great at starting combos and setting up kills. I place very wll consistently in doubles.

Any takers?

ZTD | TECHnology

If Yoshq is down I am. I know he'd rather team with someone he knows but I have several people to vouch I'm a good teammate.

Plus Down Throw to Shoryuken would be hella OP. Its up to him.

ORLY

Smash Master
if i have any takers for an exceptional brawl teammate to carry someone who has literally no idea how to play the game, i'll enter!

i'll play MK and just hit guys with stuff

ZTD | TECHnology

Sweet, I'm looking forward to this. Always wanted to try this team.

If you feel inclined to discuss strats and a gameplan prior to, PM me or something.

Either way..See ya at the venue.

:denzel:

tufts!

Smash Cadet
Anyone near Hyde Park in Chicago going that can give a ride? Some UChicago kids want to go to this and we're not sure if we will have a ride.

Top Bottom