• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Who Mafia: Night 1 Begins! Deadline is set for the 31th at 0400.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Coulda still copied and pasted instead of making us click back,

jussayin...

Dark Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Rendering your arguments invalid (DH/Kirbyo hydra)
@riddle whe had played DA on our opinions on FF proxies, as I figured that, with enough support, noobscum could volunteer themselves as a proxy, in which BAM! insta scum. People think I'm automatically scum for that, due to LAL (such as pythag and tery, who has yet to tell me how my action, not lying in general, was anti-town, even though in some games, such as in YT memes, the liars were town)

Gheb, if your drastically different playstyle isn't due to a different wincon, then explain why you're acting so differently.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Gheb, if your drastically different playstyle isn't due to a different wincon, then explain why you're acting so differently.
What X1 said w.r.t. Gheb being a jerk was valid, but in general can you say his play is different? This reads like scrambling and I'm curious to know which head made this post.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I actually just REPEATED FOR THE 3RD TIME that I'm NOT playing drastically different to my last game as town. Good job missing everything important *facepalm*

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
I have the ability to read people.

Thus, when I say someone is town, they normally are.

Query: Why take such an accusatory tone? Why not 'Why is he town'?

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
I'm just asking why you know this? Is it really different from "How is he town?" when we're both asking the same thing?

I call English johns, in my defense. :p

I guess I also figure that if Dark Yoshi was already asking, I might as well rephrase the notion so it doesn't look like I'm just copying someone.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Gheb: It might seem finicky but can you point out the times when someone has successfully meta'd you? Also how do you view Pink Panther's intentions/assault against you here?, and everyone else you think falls into the "learn how to play" category?

@Teryble: that's a funny thing to say (concerning the post where you mentioned someone's cracking) :chuckle: Tell us Tell us! After the physics lab! Also, have you gone invisible?

Swiss can you elaborate on your thoughts about TerybleScum btw? Wii're interested in this. Also Tan as well. Also what happened to Pythag?

If you found pythag relatively pleasant why did you say you 'don't know' whether you'd support his lynch over someone like dark yoshis.
"I don't know" was meant to say more about us not really understanding/feeling Pythag's wagon at that time - eye thought it would be implied that wii weren't supporting it. What do ewe make of the buildup and reasons behind Pythag's wagon?
_

Tanny-anny's #469 is weird I can see what Nabe sees - she's done this twice now, making off statements that look as though she typed first and thought about things later... *throws a pancake in her face*... Santa hats as scumtells and now brushing off X1's case in a manner that looks non-curious/anxious about his train of thought and more focused on quickly discrediting it. I thought you were a hunter of information! Not a doom-and-gloom type Tanny-anny! Explain explain!

@Dark Yoshi: Have I missed your answers to my questions? :mad: Here they are in case you blinked too many times :chuckle:

@Yoshi of Darkness: You never answered our question concerning smar! Also why did you expect to catch noobscum so easily out of curiosity?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Riddler: what were you thinking when you voted for Kuzmaru btw? Were there any particular reasons or was it random?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@chuckie

1: Because they're noobscum, they would fall for something like that.

2: We technically did, but the thing in general blew up in our face. We were too busy dealing with pressure to point that out. And even if we did, we might get a reaction like this current reaction, To lynch-or-not-to-lynch

Dark Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Rendering your arguments invalid (DH/Kirbyo hydra)
@chuckie

1: Because they're noobscum, they would fall for something like that.

2: We technically did, but the thing in general blew up in our face. We were too busy dealing with pressure to point that out. And even if we did, we might get a reaction like this current reaction, To lynch-or-not-to-lynch
Darn it. Knew I would forget it sometime

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
What were you thinking when Smar proposed that the scummiest person proxy instead?, and that she volunteered herself? Did you have a BAM! moment :chuckle:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People giving me a hard time by asking me stuff that's already answered...

@Hilt

Your case on Pythag is vague because the logic by which you voted him applies to other players asa well. I already said so but I wanted to point it out again anyway since I don't think you replied to it. At least not in a way that really gives anybody something worth working with. What exactly is scummier about Pythag being deadweight than hidajiremi or kuzmaru?

@Dark Yoshi

I covered it in previous posts that my play in both games has striking similarities. If you really want me to actually quote them I guess I'll just do it because people seem to love misconstruing what I say. You should look it up yourself though - I don't feel like you're reading carefully.

@Chuckie

1.) Please tell me for what reason you want me to do that or at least confirm that it will actually help our progress in this game. It seems really unimportant to me how many times people have meta'd me exactly. Just rest assured that it were very few times - in fact, I think you should actually know from experience that meta-cases against me are typically built on shaky ground

2.) I think X1 is playing his typical "be as much as Cello_Marl as possible"-style. Don't actually make a lot of sense but come across so radical, determined and reckless that people think you have a plan and follow you no matter what nonsense he posts. That's an exaggeration but it's generally the vibe I'm getting from him. It's really annoying and if he's town he's better off quitting to play like this.

The Pink Sasquatch

Smash Rookie
And my issue is that I have exactly pointed out where the parallels lie, which is exactly what he asked for. I did not withhold any information, he just kept on asking a question I have already answered - not because he didn't see it because he clearly did. He's just trying to be an ****** at this point. Either that or he's scum who's being fine with any reason he's coming across to lynch me no matter how dumb it is or how many times I've explained it before.

His case is just flat out worthless. How many times have people tried to meta me and actually succeeded? Out of all the games I've played I can guarantee you that 3 times is the absolute maximum. If you think X1's case is legit, consider this: His "case" is entirely based on meta, which is already a huge fallacy itself. But the metainformation he's using is also lacking because it's based on one single game, where I survived one single day [and then get killed night 1] and even then I was able to point out OBVIOUS parallels in my gameplay in both games [which he continuously ignored] - all that despite me having had anti-town roles the last 4 games I played in between.

He clearly doesn't have the sources or knowledge to build a case on me based exclusively on my meta.
You've pointed out what you think to be parralells between your interactions in this game with players and your interactions in that game. Well what exactly are those parallels Gheb, you say Swords=Dark Yoshi, but you haven't explained or given evidence for it, just shouted repeatedly that it was the case. You then once again fall into attacking my case instead of responding to it. I personally find your claim that a max of 3 times have you been meta'd successfully laughable considering that it was purely your meta which led me to stalk you and find out you were scum in Mafia Allstars. You then move on to saying that my entire case is based on meta - something fundamentally not true (last paragraph) You also try to discount the meta from the other game on the basis that you were kill N1, however you played in D1 there and I'm comparing it to D1 here. You then round off with a last statement re-iterating that you believe my case to be solely meta which shows you are either skimming or purposely ignoring my points. Since this post you have successfully repeated, without any evidence or explanation, that you are not playing your scum meta. You also decide it would be a good move to strike out and call 3 players in this game dumb despite knowing that it is pro-town to not cause conflict.

@Gheb: I just see your most recent post, explain where I've posted in my "be as much as Cello_Marl as poosible" style.

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
Chuckie said:
@Teryble: that's a funny thing to say (concerning the post where you mentioned someone's cracking) Tell us Tell us! After the physics lab! Also, have you gone invisible?
Is it really funny? I didn't think so. It just seemed that Gheb was expressing a lot of frustration, which might have led him to crack / give us better reads.

What's going inivisble?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
ARE YOU SERIOUS GHEB
Nice try! You had said that I was the second most scummy player before I voted for Pythag, so you're going to have to give me more reason than that. Don't try to weasel your way out of this one, ghebby.
Respond to this! Answer my original question! I asked what you found me scummy for. I later voted for Pythag. Respond to my comment, telling me what you found scummy about me when you called me scummy. It couldn't have been my vote or reasoning on pythag, because that hadn't taken place at the time
What exactly is scummier about Pythag being deadweight than hidajiremi or kuzmaru?
Who cares. Hypothetically, if three players in a game are inactive, should you not vote for one because it would be unfair since you aren't voting for all of them? Shut up Gheb. You're trying to play the hero too much, building your cases on me by you saving those "falsely accused". You did so with Smargaret and even she seemed uncomfortable with your defense of her. And now you're defending Pythag saying that I should go after someone else that's scummy? Really?

Unvote
Vote: Gheb

Answer my question.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss can you elaborate on your thoughts about TerybleScum btw? Wii're interested in this. Also Tan as well. Also what happened to Pythag?

"I don't know" was meant to say more about us not really understanding/feeling Pythag's wagon at that time - eye thought it would be implied that wii weren't supporting it. What do ewe make of the buildup and reasons behind Pythag's wagon?

Read initial posts. Seemed safe. Jumps on opportunities. He's not on the 'Lynch these people and win' list (Cello's phrase - but I'll steal it).

Skip.

@ Gheb - X1 is playing nothing like his Cello emulation style this game. X1 is playing well and I find myself nodding when I read his posts.

Now can we all stop mentioning Cello when he's not in the game. It does my ego no good.

Kuzmaru

Smash Rookie
Sorry Chuckie I saw your post way back but I'll try to make a post of my latest stances.

MY OTHER HEAD I WILL EAT IF HE NOT POSTS. D: <

I'm at school now too so I'll try to post and pester my head to post in here.

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
I have the ability to read people.
lol

this had me dyin for some reason

also gheb thanks for the props in the results thread. much appreciated =D and no, I only went doc twice and almost lost a set because of it XD. I think to start playing doc again.

also I don't support a gheb lynch currently simply because we have much better options. And I like gheb being alive <3

Dr. Riddler

macman|Riddle
@Riddler: what were you thinking when you voted for Kuzmaru btw? Were there any particular reasons or was it random?
His first few/only post seem to parrot stuff that was already said or was obvious and just seemed to have been said only to make him seem helpful. And he hasn't given much content besides those posts.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
Hida, it doesn't concern you that I've labelled you as town without stating a reason? You're content with that?
I assume you have reasons. Naturally, I'd like to know what they are, though if they are based on privileged information (that is, information that would reveal a role), I'm content to leave it as it is. I think that role-revelation in the early game is a bad idea, which can make showing underlying reasons for things difficult at the best of times. On the other hand, I doubt that you have any such privileged information, since we haven't really had a phase to use abilities in yet, but you never know. Also, I just assume that anyone I'm playing with has more mafia experience than me (since, as Tandora put it, I've played 1.5 forum mafia games), so a town call from a more experienced player is fine by me. I want people to think I'm town because, quite frankly, I am town. I don't particularly want to be offed by scum first thing, but that's a better alternative than making other townies suspicious of me because of dubious plays and poorly-made "cunning plans."

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tan is my not saying you-know-what a null, scum or town tell? If town would I not have done it?
Normally, I would say HE'S SO SCUM, LYNCH HIM! But you did warn me about it before game start and I believe before we got our roles, so I am going to look for other reasons to call you scum.

To be honest, it would be really hypocritical of me to insist you give me meta when I'm campaigning against meta. :urg:

What motive could you possibly have for saying this? What X1 said was a completely valid point and had nothing to do with you. Get mad.
Look, if you want to agree with X1 that personal meta is cool and people should use it, fine. But I think it's not the way to play the game and that he's wrong.

Tanny-anny's #469 is weird I can see what Nabe sees - she's done this twice now, making off statements that look as though she typed first and thought about things later... *throws a pancake in her face*... Santa hats as scumtells and now brushing off X1's case in a manner that looks non-curious/anxious about his train of thought and more focused on quickly discrediting it. I thought you were a hunter of information! Not a doom-and-gloom type Tanny-anny! Explain explain!
First off, I DID NOT SAY SANTA HATS WERE SCUMTELLS. SOMEONE ELSE DID AND I SAID HE WAS AN IDIOT FOR SAYING THAT. I DON'T KNOW WHY WHERE HOW OR EVEN ****ING WHO CAME TO THE CONCLUSION IT WAS ME BUT IT WASN'T.

*deep breathe*

Anyway, I'm finding myself just looking at the meta talk and I've somehow got sucked into that instead of scum hunting. It's just like how I keep getting into arguments convincing idiots that they're scum. Obviously, it's the right intent with the wrong methods.

I'm gonna go back and do a reread. I'm gonna go past the meta talk. People wanna use meta? Fine! Do it! I hate you all.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone who thinks that lynching Gheb D1 based mostly on a meta case in a game this size is a good idea is S-Tier ********.

The pressure is fine (even when I'm not a huge fan of meta) but no, just plain no, at him being the play D1 if that's the stem of the case.

@ Peach Monster: Do you think DH's gambit makes him deserving of being lynched? Explain why or why not in detail. I want GOOD analysis, and don't think for one second that telling me "this guy on mafia scum said lying is bad therefore we should lynch him" will even come close to sufficing.

@ Riddle, sup bro you know I'd like a confirmed town Mac/Riddle as much as you probs like confirmed townFrozen. Gimme some scum reads bro, and make em good because I want to think you're town. Top 2 or 3 is plenty with some reasoning.

@ Kuzmaru: Top two scum picks. Now. Give details.

@ Smarg: Top two scum picks and why. Also tell me why you are town.

@ Pythag: Top two scum picks and why. Is smarg scum or town? Explain why.

@ Hilt: Top three scum picks and reasons.

@ Teryable Doom: Top three scum picks and why. Out of Riddle, Gheb, Swiss, Hilt, DEHF, and Tandora, how many scum are in that group?

@ DEHF: Is Peach monster scum? Why or why not? Also top two scum picks and why.

@ Swiss: I want a narrower top scum pick list. Don't include Gheb in it.

@ Dark Horse: If you could kill one of your attackers right now without ending the day, who would it be and why?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You've pointed out what you think to be parralells between your interactions in this game with players and your interactions in that game. Well what exactly are those parallels Gheb, you say Swords=Dark Yoshi, but you haven't explained or given evidence for it, just shouted repeatedly that it was the case.
Wrong answer. If you claim my play to be so drastically different you're ought to prove it yourself first. I can't show you how you're wrong if you can't even point the conflicts between my playstyles out. There's nothing for me to "prove wrong" because so far you haven't shown us anything except an empty hypothesis.

You then once again fall into attacking my case instead of responding to it. I personally find your claim that a max of 3 times have you been meta'd successfully laughable considering that it was purely your meta which led me to stalk you and find out you were scum in Mafia Allstars.
Yeah, that was one of the only times it actually happened.

You then move on to saying that my entire case is based on meta - something fundamentally not true (last paragraph)
Uhm, yeah that whole thing is meta, except for the last paragraph which is probably the worst written in the history of SWF Mafia. Congrats.

1.) I'm not unhelpful at all. That's simply a lie and shows how short sighted you're playing [aka Cello_Marl style, to answer your question below]. Either that or you're not reading with an active brain. Otherwise you'd have to admit that I introduced legitimate concern in regards to DY and Hilt.
2.) I'm most confrontational when I'm town - you don't even mention how it's bad or anti-town. Confrontation breeds healthy discussion. You should know that yourself. That seems like some pseudo-accusation under the pretext to have actually something substantial against me.
3.) I paint them in a "bad light" but not in a scummy one. There's a huge difference between saying "this guy is scum because he's stupid" [what the vast majority of people do - especially in Community] and "this guy is an idiot because he's stupid". The former articulates a correlation between bad play and being scummy [which I traditionally avoid] the latter articulates my anger about people not reading carefully and misconstruing important points as they please.

I don't discredit people - the way they play this game discredits them itself already.

You also try to discount the meta from the other game on the basis that you were kill N1, however you played in D1 there and I'm comparing it to D1 here. You then round off with a last statement re-iterating that you believe my case to be solely meta which shows you are either skimming or purposely ignoring my points. Since this post you have successfully repeated, without any evidence or explanation, that you are not playing your scum meta. You also decide it would be a good move to strike out and call 3 players in this game dumb despite knowing that it is pro-town to not cause conflict.
1.) Most of that is already answered above.
2.) Avoiding conflict = pro-town? Blatant lie.

Respond to this! Answer my original question! I asked what you found me scummy for. I later voted for Pythag. Respond to my comment, telling me what you found scummy about me when you called me scummy.
Already did, LONG ago *facepalm*

ARE YOU GUYS ALL TERRIBLE AT READING OR WHAT.

It couldn't have been my vote or reasoning on pythag, because that hadn't taken place at the time
It actually did. It was your initial case on Pythag that I found unconvincing. Your later post voting him was just confirmation for me that you had no legit case on him and were just sheeping aka playing like scum. Just like you're doing right now again. Or the whole game.

Who cares. Hypothetically, if three players in a game are inactive, should you not vote for one because it would be unfair since you aren't voting for all of them? Shut up Gheb. You're trying to play the hero too much, building your cases on me by you saving those "falsely accused". You did so with Smargaret and even she seemed uncomfortable with your defense of her. And now you're defending Pythag saying that I should go after someone else that's scummy? Really?

Unvote
Vote: Gheb

Answer my question.
That's pretty blatant. I think this has reached a point where you aren't just skimming anymore but actively misconstruing anything I've said. I mean, everything in that post is so fundamentally wrong that I don't even know where to start. But how about this: I did ask you what makes Pythag - on whom you had a strikingly weak case - more suspect than hida and kuzmaru. Your response is "Shut up, Gheb", a vote and dumb remarks about me trying to play the hero. Overreaction much? I never said "hey, you can't vote Pythag over these guys" but it's good to know that even a simple [and actually fairly harmless] question can draw such an unnecessarily harsh reaction from you.

And a pretty pathetic reason to jump the bandwagon of people voting for me without any more concrete accusations. How fitting.

Kuzmaru

Smash Rookie
OMG I'm only up to page 8. ;-; RANMARU HEAD EATS KUZ HEAD D: <

Anyways, this is my catch up post.

Should we have FF vote count? And yes, I've thought of the volunteer part. The pros outweigh the cons.

But alas, if he doesn't want to, there's really nothing we can do about it.
Gee you really seemed to want the newbs to vote along with him. We have brains you know.

I consider logic a town-tell. You can follow logic to a conclusion, and a concession on either party. A town player player discussing an issue should be either trying to logically guide the person he is arguing on a topic with to a conclusion he believes to be correct, or concede when logic demonstrates him wrong.

A player who refuses to properly and logically discuss an issue, and instead attempts to maintain a perception of being correct by responding with fallacies or manipulating the others' words, is being scummy.

So Swiss, what alignment does your role say you are? :awesome:
I like this post. I like logic, so hopefully I can learn a bit from you. (For example, I like you pointing out Swiss's Manupulative language, makes me think if he uses any town person to get a read on others/themselves[For example using me to find out if someone else wants me copped or not])

That was my fault, I had meant 15 PPP, but I'm all fixed now with 40. Figured a mistake like that would be obvious, but apparently not. Page doesn't matter, anyway, since most of the other players agree RVS was practically over, yet you voted for Swiss anyway. Yes, there is some evidence against his play which aroused suspicion afterward, but not before your vote.

I'll be out for the rest of tonight, but I'll try to catch up on everything as best as I can. Looking forward to seeing how Peach Monster analyzes Swiss' "word twisting."
How would you have known if Smar didn't notice RVS was over? Do you really think Smar's intent was malicious?

Oh wow, pm, that is really sad.
So it seems you didn't notice what Pm was talking about either. You really thought PM revealed himself as another faction...

My computer went all DERP when I tried to post 243/245, sorry.

Swiss' refusal to answer that question is actually null, because it's Swiss, and Swiss is stubborn.

@Swiss: Did you really just edit your post?

:kirby2: :yoshi2:
"Because it's Swiss" is not a valid reason.
Also, why do you care if he edited? It seemed PM caught his mistake, so what else do you think he was hiding?

Peach Monster, you draw kind of drastic conclusions.

1. All I did was to remind newer players that in case of doubt or if they feel lost Frozen is somebody they can rely on. I'm saying "one or two player could proxy their votes on him if they're unsure", not "hey let's all do whatever he suggests".

2. Everybody is accountable to any of their actions! Didn't think I'd actually have to point this out but come on. Do you really think I would give anybody a "free pass" under the pretext of following Frozen? It's still their vote and thus their own responsibility.

3. If newbscum decides to proxy their vote on Frozen ... well, then they can't use it against the town. That helps us more than it hurts and hurts the mafia a lot.

I don't even see why I needed to make that post for you but you insisted. Point #1 can easy be seen in my original post, point #2 is common sense and point #3 is a painfully obvious conclusion.

Hmmm, well I don't think we should proxy, but his voice is always welcome. But thanks for the suggestion to us newbs, though.

To cover other stuff:

- Smargaret wagon is ********. The whole original "case" on her throwing out a RVS vote after RVS was "over" is complete garbage. RVS being "over" at that point is a complete myth, the subjects we were talking about were hardly getting us anywhere and that random attempt to wagon Swiss would've probably led us to more purposeful discussion.

- FoS Hilt; Your accusation has no solid foundation - how do you want to know that smargaret doesn't actually find Swiss scummy now? Why do you claim she doesn't and base your "case" against her on that?

- Unvote Vote Dark Yoshi; Your conformism is showing, my friend. You agree with my idea in regards to Frozen but also like everybody's logic who disagrees. You're OK with Swiss not answering questions and you also have no issues with PM using questionable meta or his "case" on Swiss turning into a mess. You also vote for smargaret and your reasoning is generic scum [because impossible to respond to].

Yeah Smar case is dumb.

And I do not like DY's conformism. At all.

Also, I've decided with this forum mafia game, I'm going to be more individual post-oriented than I was previously. In my previous forum game experience, I had a problem coming up with things to post, because I could only check the forums once a day or so, and by the time I read the entirety of what had been done while I was gone, I didn't feel like I had a lot to add. Now, I'm going to try to respond to posts as I read them (and hopefully check the thread a little more often since I've got more time now) and put down my own thoughts as the "reading summary" stuff. If that makes sense at all.
You can do it. Hope to see more from you.

"Chuckie said:
I believe in this instance that Frozen's voice is more important than his vote because he can fake vote and he is more than capable of instigating wagons and questioning them. I like Tandora's idea that he should fake vote. Basically, we should ignore this whole proxy issue, have Frozen do his thing whilst having everyone else do their thing and scumhunt with all the information we get from people doing their things :awesome:

_
I agree with this post.

Oh and also, which head of Peach Monster tried to pull the "we aren't town aligned we're doc aligned" card on Swiss? I expect a very clear and prompt answer to this.
irt PM's doc aligned reaction-test:
I don't think it was really game changing, really. The only thing I saw was Swiss saying that PM should used it on someone else, whilst DY said that "It was sad" as if he thought PM revealed himself as another faction. (Basically DY probably didn't read or just forgot)

In response to the question I should have found and answered yesterday: There is a difference between misrepping and saying "Swiss is always scum." Misrepping is I say A and you say that I said B. "Swiss is always scum" is widely known across D-Games - at least, I'd heard of it before I'd played a single game, so I find it hard to believe I'm unfairly biasing new people against you - and what's more, it's your reputation. It's not a misrepresentation in the sense that what you've been up to with PM is.

For all that I liked PM's early discussions with Swiss, the doctor aligned/town aligned thing was stupid and a waste of space. But again, it's not something that I can see scum doing. Btw, Swiss, do you have a qt? j/k

I do not like DY's play. He's blindly bandwagoning and not doing anything of note; it feels like he's sliding under the radar. IGMEOY. Also, my vote clearly did lead to discussion - at least two pages of it.

A note to everyone who is having trouble remembering my gender: My username is sMARGARET. See the female name? Yep.
Even though everyone says "SWISS IS ALWAYS SCUM" you should still not let yourself fall into bias, and really evaluate why people say that. As your original vote was RVS, it seems fine. Always look at both sides of the coin.

I don't think PM's doctor/town thing was a waste of space. It did get a reaction from DY. Not big or nothing, but within the confines of "Wow so sad he revealed himself" basically.

I don't like his play either.

Haha, I didn't think of that. Why did you put an S in front? Don't worry I won't forget. : D

*shighs* it's pointless continuing....

Me/kirb were playing DA on FF proxies. I figured that, with enough support, noobscum would volunteer for it and BAM! Scum in a bag. Unfortunatley, most people didn't think of this, and were anti FF proxy. My last hope was for DEHF to fall for it (he was the only person who I figured might be tricked by this). However, he did not volunteer, and therefore it's pointless continuing.
Pointless continuing? I assumed you were saying that it would be pointless to argue, but when I read your first paragraph and see you repeat it then I know you mean that it would be pointless to continue with the FF proxy. I can see you'd want to catch dumb scum, so I agree. But why would you say that before your paragraph? You could have easily confused someone (like me)

His first few/only post seem to parrot stuff that was already said or was obvious and just seemed to have been said only to make him seem helpful. And he hasn't given much content besides those posts.
Nope, not parroting. My last post was only about the FF proxy, and I couldn't get any stances in. As you can see, my stances are right here. I'll also have to get back with a scum pick list, and I will. Also, I had eaten my KUZ head. Jk Kuz.

Btw, I disagree with you about the FF thing. People should use their brains.

@ Peach Monster: Do you think DH's gambit makes him deserving of being lynched? Explain why or why not in detail. I want GOOD analysis, and don't think for one second that telling me "this guy on mafia scum said lying is bad therefore we should lynch him" will even come close to sufficing.

@ Riddle, sup bro you know I'd like a confirmed town Mac/Riddle as much as you probs like confirmed townFrozen. Gimme some scum reads bro, and make em good because I want to think you're town. Top 2 or 3 is plenty with some reasoning.

@ Kuzmaru: Top two scum picks. Now. Give details.
Dark-Yoshi and TD. I don't trust DY, and I wouldn't want him to try a gambit like that later near endgame. TD seemed to be on srs business when it came to Smar's RVS vote.

That's it for now. I'll update with better stances once I re-read Pages 8-present. Yes, I said present. :3

All this time, this is Ranmaru. KUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ POST. D: < *EATS HIM*

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I assume you have reasons. Naturally, I'd like to know what they are
Then you should ask.

though if they are based on privileged information (that is, information that would reveal a role), I'm content to leave it as it is.
Mm. That makes some sense.

I think that role-revelation in the early game is a bad idea, which can make showing underlying reasons for things difficult at the best of times.
Fair enough.

On the other hand, I doubt that you have any such privileged information, since we haven't really had a phase to use abilities in yet, but you never know.
Ah. Well, that takes us back to the first part then: you should ask if you want to know.

Also, I just assume that anyone I'm playing with has more mafia experience than me (since, as Tandora put it, I've played 1.5 forum mafia games), so a town call from a more experienced player is fine by me. I want people to think I'm town because, quite frankly, I am town. I don't particularly want to be offed by scum first thing, but that's a better alternative than making other townies suspicious of me because of dubious plays and poorly-made "cunning plans."
'kay. The bolded is important; don't let people say they think you're town unless they've expressed good reasoning for doing so, or unless you have a really good reason to let them. It's important to hold people accountable for what they say.

Top Bottom