• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Look Like Your Main!?

~Courage~

Smash Rookie
NNID
Courage808
I look like one of my mains

My friends say I kinda look like Mario and Wario (I hate that fat sunnava...) but there is no way in hell I'm going to look like my true mains, Link & Zelda.

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
I don't really look like Ike; however, my secondary is Ness, and I do look a lot like him. Just 10 or so years older.

Amigo

Smash Cadet
Samus without a suit. Hmm considering Im a boy, shes more buff then me and has blonde hair...no!

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
When I first saw Wolf, I thought I was looking at a picture of myself. :estatic:

Closest character I'd look like is Pokemon Trainer lol

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
G&W:Im part black, like to cook, play with matches, and i have a giant hammer(infl8able)

IC:im short, like blue, and once again have a giant hammer(infl8able)

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Strangly enough, I look like 1/2 the Ice Climbers.

I'm short. Maybe not short, short
(Not like my friend anyways, we're in the 7th grade, and he's shorter than a 1st grader.) but like, almost everyone is taller than me.
I like the cold. Really, I hate summer. I love winter.
I have a blue jacket with fur on it. And Matching Shoes.
And I have a hammer, not oversized, just a hammer.

Thand

Smash Cadet
Not by default... but Lucas and I made sweet, sweet love down by the fire and came up with this:

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Not at all. :chuckle:

I do know one guy who is big and fat that picks big and fat characters in every game he's ever played. He plays Dedede in Brawl, DK in Melee, Astaroth in Soul Calibur, Potemkin in Guilty Gear, etc..

Shyho

Smash Rookie
Yeah i look like samus/zelda/peach im the ho and all three of them are ho chracters when they hit ppl they all say GAME RENTAL and that know what they want they are all the ho lol like me

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
If i had blond-brown hair, blue eyes, pointy nose and ears, green tunic, brown boots, and a sword, then Yes

Weldar

Smash Cadet
Not really, it's a little hard to look like R.O.B, no characters look like me, why does no-one in the game have black hair, the closest thing is fallen angel Pit, and he looks nothing like you. Actually come to think of it I'm kind of like Marth, similar physical build and if I had to fight I probably would use a sword, but I don't wear a tiara or looks anything like him

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Yes, my face does sort of resemble Marth's and I'm fairly thin. I'm not nearly as feminine as he is, though.

On the other side, I'm taller than my sibling and I wear green often. I'm a little more bizzare than my sibling, I'm more on the comical side, so I guess I do resemble Luigi.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
No, im pretty sure i dont look like kirby. But i do know a guy who goes to my church that is named kirby, a little overweight and has a pinkish glow to him. It's kinda weird.

MaxThunder

PM Support
I dont really have a main on brawl yet (curse nintendo for late release) but my main on melee is marth... but i dont look anything like him... he looks... kinda girlish from some angles and.... stuff.... but i do have imba sword skills though....

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
I look like snake... well at least my ass does.... srsly no joke

......hell, who are we kidding we all probaly look like this

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm thin and overall good-looking, I guess a bit of a prettyboy as well, so a bit like Marth. But really, I look a lot more like Ike, who's one of my secondaries. Overall body structure, facial structure, and the way he carries himself, yeah it fits me a great deal more as far as looks.

But not the hair. Or the clothing style.

I look like snake... well at least my ass does.... srsly no joke

......hell, who are we kidding we all probaly look like this

Lol, don't even wear the glasses, let alone the rest of the picture.

Closest comparison would be a blond tall buzz-cut Ike.

Top Bottom