• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Look Like Your Main!?

Pretty In Pink

Smash Cadet
So yeah... I kind of look like Peach! I have the blonde hair and I'm beautiful. ^_^ I just need to grow a little more (I'm 13). :p

What about you guys!?

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Uh, nope. I have little to no similarities with either my Melee main (Ice Climbers) my Brawl main (Toon Link) or my secondary for both (Ness).

Except for maybe our gender (ignoring Nana). But that's about the limit. :p

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Most of my "mains" aren't human.

But of all of them, I guess I look like Lucas the most just because he's a little boy and I was a little boy rather recently.

Though I'm not blonde. And I don't swoosh my hair into an Elvis curl like he does (the little heart-breaker).

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yes, ima stubby Blue Ball with wings and a Mask.
/sarcasm

Tenki

Smash Hero
I KNOW LUCAS IRL! ..lol

I was walking by and I walked past a parent talking with someone and I overheard this:

"Have you heard of the game uh.. . Mario Smash Brothers? There's a kid in there, Lucas, and he looks just like him! *points to his baby kid*"

Yeah. So apparently, his son's name is Lucas and they really do look like each other.

One of these days, whether he knows it or not, we're going to get him on video saying "Pee kay fiyah!" and doing the point thing.

Pretty In Pink

Smash Cadet
^ OH PAH-LEEZE! You're main is Samus I see her in your avvie not GnW! And like I said it could be similarities in personality and other stuff not just looks GOSH!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
^ OH PAH-LEEZE! You're main is Samus I see her in your avvie not GnW! And like I said it could be similarities in personality and other stuff not just looks GOSH!
Actually, my avitar has Samus, my main icon has Snake, and my actual main is Captain Falcon.

I'm still 2-D though. Don't deny it.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Yes, I'm a bipedal, english speaking animal with as great fashion sense.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Well, I have two mains.

For my first...
Yeah, I fight for my friends.
You sure as heck won't get any sympathy from me.
But, my hair isn't blue and I am not white (or black).

For my OTHER first (I alternate)...
I'm no wimp.
I wish I had powers.
And I don't have Roxas hair.

For my second...
I LOVE bread...but not so much pieces of cake.
Hands off of it, anyway.
I don't have a beak.
I like jackets, though.
And I plan on buying boots one day...

For my ALTERNATIVE second...(That's all my alternatives, no more)
I do ask people if they're scared.
I WILL be the one to take you down.
Plus, I guess if this is a world of whites and blacks, then me being mixed would make me gray. (Emphasis on the R in gRay, don't forget that)
And I can imitate a cowboy, so...
w00t, I am teh wolf.

For my third...
Nope, I'm just not Fox.
His jacket is too short for my liking.

For my fourth...
Wow, the aura is so mine.
Sadly, I am no dog-shaped Pokemon with a deep voice.

And, for my sometimes fifth...
I am not a disproportional kid with tights.

And last, but not least, I am not a pink ball of rubber.

And, in Melee, (I can't main it anymore, they so nerfed it)
I am not a walking puffball that can put you to sleep.
I wish I had that green headband.....that rocked.

I wonder if you can figure out my fifth...

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm 3 meters tall, with red hair and black skin, i'm also the king of the long lost land of Evil.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Well I can break the sound barrier and have the ability to propel myself through the air towards whatever I want.
No but seriously, I'm nice, my favorite color is blue, and my hair is spiny, yeah I have quills :p

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Well... I do main Marth.

Hey wait...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lucas is an exact copy of my brother. It's starting to scare me.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Ganondorf: well, I'm tall
Falco: ... no. but I do like bread.
Meta Knight: @.@
Toon Link: we both have long-ish blonde hair...

I guess no. :/

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I am male and look just like my main....j/k...that...would....be....weird.....and.....disgusting.....so...uh...I...guess....I...do...not....but.....I.....second.....Dedede.....wait....I...am......skinny....uh.......falco.....no.....uh.....darnit.

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
lol i guess so, i'm not a werewolf but i got the facial hair and k9's :p

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I was walking by and I walked past a parent talking with someone and I overheard this:

"Have you heard of the game uh.. . Mario Smash Brothers? There's a kid in there, Lucas, and he looks just like him! *points to his baby kid*"

Yeah. So apparently, his son's name is Lucas and they really do look like each other.

One of these days, whether he knows it or not, we're going to get him on video saying "Pee kay fiyah!" and doing the point thing.
OHMYGOODNESS, YES! We NEED that video. That is the most hilarious thing in the world.

I know someone named Lucas who mains Lucas, but he's in his 20s and is Asian...and, needless to say, doesn't have blonde hair.

I don't look like Marth but I know swordplay. I'm actually hoping to learn to wield a longsword.

And I wear a tiara...seriously (for the same reason as Marth too, if you know the real reason he wears it. See my topic on the Marth board, "Let me officially end the questionability of Marth's manliness" and you'll understand).

Top Bottom