• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #7, 7/17 - Full Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:

1: DOUBLE RAINBOW,Bengay, and Darc training does wonders (Koolaid) (Split)

2: Fatal (Split)

3: Dazwa

4: Pelca

5: Bloodcross

5: Bizkit

7: Etecoon

7: Cope

9: Yume
9: Wave
9: Prawn
9: Vermanubis
!!!
13: Almo
13: Bass
13: Boxman <3
13: Joma?

--Pools Cutoff--

17: Ace
17: Haggs
17: GamesAndGoodies
17: Peace
17: Artemis
17: Xpect
23: Humpy
23: Wasteland
23: Sphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
23: Sails
23: Toufun
23: Hobo
29: Voltorb

Singles Bracket:

Brawl Doubles:

1: Bebe and the 3 eggs (Fatal + Koolaid)
2: Harry Poppin and the Half-Drunk Daz (Bizkit + Dazwa)
3: Two Girls One Upsmash (Riot + Peachkid)
4: Mother ****ing Heracross Up in This ***** (Bloodcross + Bass)
5: Pelca + Wave (Pelca + Wave)
5: Almo + Yume (Almo + Yume)
7: Prawn plays Ice Climbers, what a *** (Ace + Prawn)
7: College Kids (Haggs + Copacetic)
9: Piplup Is Stupid (Sphere + StarLight)
9: The Flare Kings (What's it Smell Like?) (Joma + Anthony)
9: Hobo + Sails (Hobo + Sails)
9: **** This Game We're Going Sonic Blah Blah Blah (Fats + Humpy)
13: AngelOfLight + Voltorb (AngelOfLight + Voltorb)

Doubles Bracket:

Tourney was a lot of fun once again. Doubles turnout was VERY impressive, I'm glad the $10 per person idea worked out. Paying out to top 3 no matter what now is a great idea. Also the payout scheme for singles was also a great idea and worked out very well. Sadly pools being ran made it so we couldn't have a 3rd event, but EVERYONE kept coming up to me asking for pools and **** so I said alright fine. Sorry about the messy pools, I didn't go through them too well, but since there were only 6 pools of 4 people, there were gunna be SOME unhappy players, but 3 NH players being in same bracket wasn't intended (didn't know Etecoon was NH).

Also, I ended up somehow switching my white controller with someone else. Anyone have one that's not theirs? If so tell me.

THE NEXT DNA IS SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 21ST!!! LAST CHANCE TO MAKE A DNA TOURNEY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS UP AGAIN!!!

Any results mistakes or char usages wrong, please tell me.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I didn't use snake at all, I used marth a little but didn't win with him

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
No matter what I always suck. Every tournament I **** up my control input and lose when I shouldn't be. Every tournament. Why should I bother playing anymore?

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Koolaid goes all Pit and wins, like he planned :D

Koolaid wrote at 11:21 AM on Jul 16, 2010:
1.koolaid 1.Koolaid & Fatal 1.Koolaid & Pelca

Koolaid wrote at 10:45 AM on Jul 11, 2010:
uhmm MIKERAY, Pelca wrote at 5:28 PM on Jul 07, 2010: Koolaids winnin this btw

other ones got deleted :(, shoutouts later

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: Koolaid- good stuff man I knew you were gonna win lol, fun legit tourney set was pretty close =]
2: Fatal - good friendlies, we didn't really talk alot but yeee lol
3: Dazwa- GGs man lol best zss yo, got *****
5: Bloodcross- lol nice job dude don't stress over yerself I watched all yer matches you usually only loose by luck or you get so frustated you can't play 100%, let's team for a tourney soon if ya want =]
5: Bizkit- get *****
7: Etecoon- nice stuff etecoon lol switchin to that wii mote reppin it up like me =D, gettin better yo
7: Cope- ggs man you kinda saved me because if prawn beat you I would have lost lol
9: Yume- good stuff yume you've gotten better since the last time I saw you at tourneys
9: Wave- 2 reasonable losses, fun dubz dude maybe well team again someday
9: Prawn- yo prawn you got this next tourney, I know your wicked good man I can't beat you xD
9: Vermanubis - yo best Gannon alive, sucks u got beat by 2 falcos xD bracket *****
13: Almo- lol I know yer better than this yo cahmawn step it up sonzz
13: Bass- lol that was so dumb I felt bad for u same exact bracket xD
13: Boxman <3- boxman <3 subway was fun
13: Soma- yo at least you made it outa pools, next time top 10 fer sure =]

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Before i start my shoutouts... i would like to thank bengay and that darc training :) also GIDDY TOP 3

1: DOUBLE RAINBOW,Bengay, and Darc training does wonders (Koolaid) (Split)- you go all pit and you win?
2: Fatal (Split)- i tried playing like i always do and got *****.. changed my entire style and it worked.
3: Dazwa-brinstar is a good stage for pit bair kills around 80.. good games
4: Pelca-good **** on 4th... so close to top 2
5: Bloodcross- you almost had bizkit
5: Bizkit-everyone wanted pools.. and i tried to help and it sortof work i think. good stuff in dubs 3-0ing us.
7: Etecoon-making ganon sd... smh
7: Cope-good stuff beating prawn.. mk ***** tl sadly..
9: Wave-ggs sucks we played first round
9: Prawn-mk on gay stages is a good idea
9: Vermanubis !!!- GANON TOP12?
13: Almo-i seen some of your matches and i am impressed :o
13: Bass- good hsit taking us to game 3 in dubs
13: Boxman <3- boxman!!!! too good
13: Joma?- that aint jama?

--Pools Cutoff--

17: Ace-dont' quit... u need practice
17: Haggs-didn't get to see you play :/
17: GamesAndGoodies-helicopter >:O
17: Peace-good stuff almost making it out of pools
17: Artemis- you take for ever to pick a couterpick
17: Xpect-almost took a game off soma
23: Humpy-pizza money match too good
23: Wasteland- fun friendlies
23: Sphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-stop sandbagging
23: Hobo- snake?

Bao- too ****ing funny, i coulnd't eat bcuz i was laughing too much. u need to downgrade..BROWN SUGAR
Ant- you caught me too many times
Catwomen- stop screaming out verm :(
Starlight- i went all pit and won so be happy >:O also thanks
Fats- uncooked chicken
DARC- DARC>KOOLAID>NE :) right darc? join singles next time >:O fool, thanks for the darc training it rly helped lol.

Almo

Smash Ace
1: DOUBLE RAINBOW,Bengay, and Darc training does wonders (Koolaid) (Split)- i knew you would win. good job not coping out and going MK or Wario :)
2: Fatal (Split)- good stuff, and LOL @ racing on Rt. 9. Get 2-0'd, son.
3: Dazwa- The punches...GOT 'EM. lol. gg's in doubles too, i notice i have a lot of trouble with wario.
4: Pelca- good **** on 4th. you're getting a lot better, good to see you do well.
5: Bloodcross- next time you got this. gg's in teams, we kinda blew it in that 2v1
5: Bizkit- thanks for hosting again, great tournament, gg's in doubles.
7: Etecoon- top 8 nice. Can't wait to see what you can do after being in the scene longer.
7: Cope- gg's in teams
9: Yume- great games, shame that we had to play after playing earlier in the week though. i definitely want to team again too, that was a lot of fun.
9: Wave- great games in pools. always so close.
9: Prawn- i gotta learn that IC matchup. great games, lol spiking you through the stage too good.
9: Vermanubis !!!- amazing ganondorf. we finally got to play haha.
13: Almo- choke choke choke
13: Bass- gg's in teams
13: Boxman <3- :)
13: Joma?- good seeing you again man

--Pools Cutoff--

17: Ace- haha sonic is annoying as ****
17: Haggs- gg's in teams, you got way better man
17: GamesAndGoodies- gg's in pools
17: Peace- ahh so close man, you'll get there next time. you're still improving.
23: Sphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- knife in beard. DA BESS.
23: Sails- gg's in teams.
23: Hobo- gg's in teams.

Darc- thanks for the support man, always great seeing you, i won't disappoint next time. Imma be doin more of that Darcstar stuff.
Starlight- SHINY HAIR lol
Bao- LOL you are amazing, shouldn't have had that mayo.
Fats- too good.
Peachkid- commentating lulz.
Zao- commentating lulz.
Cort- fun melee games, now i'm rusty AND bad at that game haha.
Green Ace- was so surprised to see you come. Great seeing you, hope to see you more.

IHOP adventure was great, and was just a great day overall.

13: Almo- lol I know yer better than this yo cahmawn step it up sonzz
Yeah i know. Next time...I GOT THAT ONE. lol

13: Almo-i seen some of your matches and i am impressed :o
Haha what matches?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Bizkit step it up son, you always get ****ed up by fatal
Good **** Koolaid, stop training on wifi lol

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Well, it was a fun time to say the least. I really enjoyed seeing a lot of you again. No, I'm not out of retirement, but you may see me once in awhile just so I can keep seeing you guys as well as brushing off the dust. When I first started playing again, I was doing kinda meh, but they after a couple hours I got to a level where I became satisfied with myself. Expect to see me around whenever my job allows it. (unfortunately I work Saturdays a lot :[)

1: DOUBLE RAINBOW,Bengay, and Darc training does wonders (Koolaid) (Split)- Nice seeing you again. Good to see you're still wrecking with Pit, man. Good job.
2: Fatal (Split)- I was hoping that I'd get a chance to play you again, but I have a feeling that'll happen again soon enough. Nice job, nice seeing you.
3: Dazwa- You must've been so pissed at the flotilla of Falcos flung at you in the tournament. Great seeing you, and very nice games.
4: Pelca- From watching and playing you, I must admit you are quite good. You have my respect. I'm sure we'll play again, but I promise you it's going to be a lot harder once the rust is gone.
5: Bloodcross- BHAOWZAH
5: Bizkit-Nice tournament you hosted there. I may just find myself popping in for DNA8, whenever that may be. Nice seeing ya again.
7: Cope- Toon Link mains have no souls.
9: Wave-Nice seeing you again
9: Prawn-Never give up, trust your instincts. I didn't play you, but I believe you're steadily getting better. Keep on that path and you may make a breakthrough.
9: Vermanubis- You're a very cool guy, and it was nice meeting you. My Ganon has never been shut down like that in a ditto, and for that I applaud you. Best ganondorf yo.
13: Almo-Great seeing you again. You're always a fun guy to hang with.
13: Boxman- Those random doubles games we had were indeed great fun. Very nice seeing you, it was a good time.
13: Joma?- There can only be Jama? There is nothing else.

--Pools Cutoff--

17: Ace- We didn't talk much, but it was still nice to see you again.
17: Haggs- See above comment.
17: GamesAndGoodies- See above comment... again.
17: Peace- fun friendly games.
17: Xpect- Your Samus has the right stuff. You've definitely got potential.
23: Sphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- Your beard never ceases to amaze.

Peachkid: Final Rowsdower Tactics is too good
Riot: Didn't really talk much, but it was nice seeing you anyway.
Darc: It is destiny that our matches are the ones that would never be played.
Fats: You are an amazing person and sometime in the future we must drink. Great seeing ya.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Good stuff, guys.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
1: DOUBLE RAINBOW,Bengay, and Darc training does wonders (Koolaid) (Split) - Fear my ***.
2: Fatal (Split) - Hi, Fatal lol
3: Dazwa - Hi, Dazwa lol. Thanks again for your help today, man. WE ALL GOTTA CHILL NEXT I'M IN MAINE
4: Pelca - GGs, Pelca. Dat Falco.
5: Bloodcross - GGs, BC. Dat Falco.
5: Bizkit - GGs, Bizkit. Dat Falco.
7: Etecoon - GGs, Etecoon. Dat Falco.
7: Cope - Hi, Cope.
9: Yume - ???
9: Wave - Hi, Wave lol
9: Prawn - Hi, Prawn
9: Vermanubis !!! - Get at Ganon.
13: Almo - GGs, Almo! So glad we finally got to play. Had you known the Ganon MU, I'm pretty sure you'dve killed me.
13: Bass - Step it up you Smashfest copout!
13: Boxman <3 - I can still feel your sweet, sweet embrace.
13: Joma? - GGs, man. I can't help but feel you outplayed me. I probably just got lucky.

--Pools Cutoff--

17: Ace - I bought a loaf of bread with that dollar.
17: Haggs -Hi Haggs
17: GamesAndGoodies - GaGs
17: Peace - I dunno why you got 17th, man. If you played more conservatively, you'd be awesome! Keep getting better!
17: Artemis - You really surprised me. I honestly expected you to be... well... awful. But you were a legit Pika, through and through. You have my respect, young one.
17: Xpect - You always look pissed lol
23: Humpy - *****
23: Wasteland - Hey there you
23: Sphereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW yeeee
23: Sails - q
23: Toufun - Tan! GGs in Pools!
23: Hobo - Falcos scare, me I don't care if they suck or are the best ever lol.
29: Voltorb - :D

Green Ace - Really nice meeting you, too, man. I'm glad to, if not play, at least see what was formerly the zenith of Yoshidom!

Cervance - BROTHER IN GANON

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Wait... someone took me seriously when i said I was quitting? lol.

Also I totally should of broke pools. I is sad. Bizkit hates me for signing up late and gave me the only pool I wouldn't have made it out of. I'm sad he hates me and is a jerk face. I'm totally quitting now.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Cort didn't enter brawl? I remember his Snake ****** GB in the dayz.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Wait... someone took me seriously when i said I was quitting? lol.

Also I totally should of broke pools. I is sad. Bizkit hates me for signing up late and gave me the only pool I wouldn't have made it out of. I'm sad he hates me and is a jerk face. I'm totally quitting now.
Knowing you, you're probably joking, but just in case you're not I put you in the only pool that had two TVs, because putting you late into a pool on one TV would have delayed the tourney far too much. Not to mention I can't sign you up for singles if you disappear from the venue for over an hour without saying a word, I would have assumed you left and I was already busy asking everyone around the venue if they signed up for singles to be chasing down people not in the venue. >.> Next time warn me if you're going to leave the venue for nearly two hours please.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
::le sigh:: When I start with "someone took x seriously" than make a rather silly serious of complaints and follow it up with "x." Don't take me seriously.

I don't give a **** about my pool. Yeah I coulda made it out of others but whatever. I always could have called Fatal and told him to sign me up, or Almo, or Star, or Sphere or anyone else who's number I have.

Besides, I know I woulda made it out and gone maybe past one round before I ran into people that would be me anyway. It's all good.

Top Bottom