• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #5 - Results

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I was the one who actually realized the pot was missing 70$. We recovred 20$ but 50 was still missing. No one stole it, it came from people not paying for their singles.

and Mike, when you actually make a lot of money from smash, you tend to play serious.
I mean that you're so serious everywhere.

Almo

Smash Ace
next time if you guys go to ihop i will be there too, 100% guarantee since ill be out of school!

still sad i missed out on that lol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
anyways fun tourny, i main zss now :]
Why? Cuz it's really that bad to lose to me? Yeah it is, isn't it? Amirite Kevin? I'm horrible, how can you get almost zero death'd by me? You too Koolaid, man how can people almost lose to someone as terrible as me. Just use B and jump and it's GG... oh wait.

Anyway stick to ROB.

Darc I gave you a shoutout... apparently I mean nothing.

I suck

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Prawn vs. Bizkit needs to stop right now. It doesn't require that much work to host a tournament, Prawn, Bizkit does what he needs to do. Granted, he doesn't go above and beyond, but that can't be expected of everyone. He's a fine TO.

While I can see your reasoning for posting this in public, you really should have taken it up privately beforehand to ensure that reason is valid.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea, I'm going to just drop it. Not worth arguing about it in a results thread.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
prawn Vs. Bizkit Needs To Stop Right Now. It Doesn't Require that Much Work To Host A Tournament, Prawn, Bizkit Does What He Needs To Do. Granted, He Doesn't Go Above And Beyond, But That Can't Be Expected Of Everyone. He's A Fine To.

While I Can See Your Reasoning For Posting This In Public, You Really Should Have Taken It Up Privately Beforehand To Ensure That Reason Is Valid.

Dont Listen To Him. Continue To Argue. Doom Is A Scrub Because Omestar Is A Dumb Pokemon....bulba

Max Ketchum

IT'S ****ING O MASTER GOD **** IT

Prawn, please follow Bizkit's example and step down until there is further reason to allow the argument to escalate.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Omastar isn't as cool as Bulbasaur though.

Do you see Omastar harassing toll booth people as he gives them money? Nope.

Bulbasaur, Bulba.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
mew...mewtwo..

this tourny seemed pretty fun....looks like nacho is doing spectacular now that he has a beard lol.

did he really team up with a cpu? thats a beast lol.

btw can someone tell me if icylight is still goin to tournies? that guy is nothin but ****.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
/entertained.

Good tournament!

G.R.O.A.T is next as well as the return of me to singles (Which was actually supposed to be this tournament but AB devoured my money...) everyone wish me luck and let me beat you!

Prawn

Smash Master
IT'S ****ING O MASTER GOD **** IT

Prawn, please follow Bizkit's example and step down until there is further reason to allow the argument to escalate.
Take note that I didn't intend to argue, I just wasn't going to let straight up fallacies go unchecked.

I understand Bizkit does what he does and it works, and in my original statement I said "you handled this well", I didn't want to come in here and start this but it just happened.

oh well

Max Ketchum

Alright, let's let it end at that, then. Another word on the subject and I'll have Dazwa come in here. And you know how he's that big bad nasty mod. :(

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Alright, let's let it end at that, then. Another word on the subject and I'll have Dazwa come in here. And you know how he's that big bad nasty mod. :(
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

If I could get an infraction from anyone, it'd be from Dazwa.

Nacho - At first I was mad you didn't ask to team with me, but after I heard you were teaming with a CPU, I knew you made the right decision. Best team ever. Next time, go with one wavebird two receivers :D

My pool - fuuuuuuuuuuuuu I hate everyone D:

New Jersey - Where you at?

Bizkit - Pika pikachuuuuuu

Gamesandgoodies - IT WASN'T WORTH IT, YOU'RE DUMB AND BAD AND YOU SHOULD YELL MORE

Dazwa - DAZ IT UP

Zoso - We'll play next time, I need to get my Melee practice going

Mikeray4 - I got this

PatG - Thanks again for the tips, next time get at me with vs. MK info, I need it.

Etecoon - Come to more tourneys, you've got so much potential

ehhhhhhhh

I'll get wins next time, I swear.

etecoon

Smash Hero
bisquick and pron: JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

Etecoon - Come to more tourneys, you've got so much potential
thanks, though I'd consider myself a pretty matured player, I play a ton and I never seem to really get any better anymore :/ I have subpar reaction time and I make an abnormal number of technical mistakes(in brawl lmao) so I think my potential is actually pretty limited

I try to go to everything I can but I actually work weekends third shift and no one ever wants to cover so I can't do too much, economy needs to stop sucking so I can get a better job -_-

Max Ketchum

bisquick and pron: JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

thanks, though I'd consider myself a pretty matured player, I play a ton and I never seem to really get any better anymore :/ I have subpar reaction time and I make an abnormal number of technical mistakes(in brawl lmao) so I think my potential is actually pretty limited

I try to go to everything I can but I actually work weekends third shift and no one ever wants to cover so I can't do too much, economy needs to stop sucking so I can get a better job -_-
This happened to me a while back. Trust me, you can get over it.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles:

1: Matty T Bedoya (Dazwa) *Split* - win
2: Enrish and 740 suck **** (Fatal) *Split* - fail
3: Cruzie B Townsend (Koolaid) - wut
4: Bizkit - notgo2collegemoar
5: Prawn <3's lawlz - RC :(
5: TV - I thought you said you were getting first?
7: Hinkage - kinkage
7: Bloodcross - unhype GROAT
9: Mikeray - lets all bored the YI train
9: PatG - you didnt even sd vs prawn iirc lawlz jk. plus you rooted for the diddy kong in my pool. booo
9: Peachkid - I thought your ears were your hair sticking up at first...
9: Copacetic - thanks for try to fight me offstage :D
13: Almo - O
13: Pelca - you still suck
13: Bass - dair in 64 is unfair.
13: Abra (Nacho) - spelled Jama? wrong
----
Pools cutoff
17: Humpy Thrashabout - grumpy rageabout
17: Omster - om
17: Games&Goodies - soup gags
17: Kiwii - pyro?
17: Soma - next time you lose in durbz
17: King J - was this that diddy kong?
25: Wave - JoeSD livin' up to his name.
1: Greg - Nice job taking first!
2: Sphere - You lost to Greg otherwise you would've won. Bad day.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Nice work everyone!

Riot needs to enter singles...

Prawn needs to stop gaying everyone...
Who in there right mind would play such a scrub character?

Good work man, glad to see you got over your 9th place hurdle.

Oh, and Daz.... that cut I gave you, secretly infused you with awesome win power. I just couldn't tell you at the time. I think you are now ready to know the truth about your powers. Now go be awesome and make me proud.

Wish I could've been there to mess up the brackets, and placings :)

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Prawn is out to get me now <_<, but I like the improvement bro. Doubles was upsetting, and I hate to make a top doubles player get 5th.

Dazwa thanks for winning this for me <3

Bizkit gj as always running the tourney!

Prawn

Smash Master
Prawn is out to get me now <_<, but I like the improvement bro. Doubles was upsetting, and I hate to make a top doubles player get 5th.

Dazwa thanks for winning this for me <3

Bizkit gj as always running the tourney!
im out to get everyone dont take it personally :D

Top Bottom