• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I feel like this is why the base game represented MH with the hunting of one of its monsters, and not the one who actually does the hunting.
I still think there are ways to incorporate Monster Hunter just as well as someone like Steve or Villager can be implemented satisfyingly.

That being said, I don't think a character is necessary for satisfactory representation either. Smashville in Brawl is IMO the gold standard of how to handle a series that isn't quite ready for a character yet (for whatever reason), but is worthy of the full package otherwise. Rathalos as a standalone boss is cool but still kinda feels strangely detached from everything else, MH feels incomplete in a sense. I think a whole MH stage and a fuller music lineup would have went a long way in letting MH feel like part of the Smash family even if a character wasn't on the table.

Last edited:

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
MH needs a proper stage, much more music (+15-20 tracks, mainly from battle and bosses themes), spirits and maybe another assist/boss like magnamalo (he is a grounded monster, so it can be a good complement to rathalos).

With that, I would be satisfy (well some mii costumes are also welcome).

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Honestly since Akira is already an AT, Ryo Hazuki has a chance of happening assuming Sakurai wants to fully complete the influential fighting game Quadfecta.
Shenmue was originally a VF RPG with Akira as a MC on Saturn that changed to Shenmue on DC.

Ryo learns several VF characters signature moves in his games and Shenmue even uses VF3 engine. Plus you can rep Yu Suzuki's and SEGA's whole iconic arcade line with remixes and such. Also they could refrence that fact that Ryo was almost going to do shoryukens and hadoukens in Shenmue's datamine files.

Only issue is that sakurai made it clear he chose Kazuya cause the devil gene made him more interesting than Heiachi. VF and Shenmue are very much grounded more in reality so that may be the biggest issue.
Honestly unless we're talking specifically about Japan I think that the fighting game Quadfecta would be adding Mortal kombat before Virtua fighter. But even if you really want to rep Virtua fighter I don't really see how adding the guy from Shenmue would really help. That's like saying that Dante could represent the Resident evil franchise. Honestly personally I would be okay with Pai Chan or Kage Maru as a potential VF rep. Virtua fighter is kind of like Arms: Akira is the mascot, but he's not a protagonist, so they could go with anyone if they want.

RGFS

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm, I think one way to help us figure out which is more popular is to take into consideration the fact that CoD is being milked to the point of yearly releases, yet it's still making a profit.
We know CoD is obviously more popular, but critical acclaim should also probably be considered moreso when talking about third party fighters. Do you know what's pretty crazy? Call of Duty actually achieved over 90 percent and got the "Must Play" thing from Meta Critic three times. Crash 3 is the only game to get over a 90% and didn't even get a "Must Play"

This really isn't remotely sold speculation. This all could easily break considering I'm analyzing one review site for gaming which mainly started tracking more-so during the late 90s. Critical Acclaim, like many other elements that qualify a fighter for Smash, is just one of many elements, but it's interesting to consider since we mostly only talk about iconicness or sales numbers for measuring popularity.

Assassin's Creed has also been milked to death and only got two games over 90% but they all got "Must Play" endorsements. They only got a Mii Costume while Tekken 3 was the only game in that series with over a 90% and a "Must Play" endorsement so it obviously isn't an end-all-be-all but when measuring Crash against COD, it's pretty interesting to consider the critic side. Other games or series with critical acclaim like this are Banjo-Kazooie, Pac-Man, Street Fighter, Bayonetta, Metal Gear, Minecraft, Persona 5, Final Fantasy VII, and Dragon Quest XI S. Crash isn't seemingly one of them and this has to be the one really big thing I've ever thought about to really hurt his chances. Game franchises with critical acclaim more during the 80s or early 90s can't really be assessed this Meta Critic way so characters like Terry, Mega Man, and Sonic are kind of out of this assessment since that's when their biggest reign was.

It's also interesting to consider Famitsu. They're a big deal Japanese gaming magazine which Sakurai also has a bi-weekly column there. Skyrim was the first western game they gave a perfect score. Minecraft didn't get a perfect score yet it still got into Smash as a western title for different merits so just any score isn't gonna hurt, but it could theoretically help. Sakurai said Dragonborn was a popular request despite us not hearing much about it. This somewhat helps Crash in a way. Though GTAV was the second game to receive a perfect score, maybe Dragonborn was passed up for someone else...

I'm not trying to throw shade on any series mentioned. Basically, all the series I've mentioned have had their fair share of critical acclaim in some way, I'm just analyzing the levels of it to see if it helps guide speculation even a small bit.

Also basically every big GTA game has over a 90% and a "Must Play" endorsement. Just saying...

Technomage

Smash Champion
I highly doubt Monster Hunter will get a character after the return of both costumes AND a new one on top of a Rise spirit event AND a special Stories 2 spirit on the way too... like, there are definitely plenty of reasons to believe MH is over and done.

But for what it's worth, "Monster Hunter" is less of a character and more of a concept. So the presence of armor sets doesn't explicitly disconfirm "Monster Hunter" the character as directly as say, Dante's costume does. The armor sets are literally just that, a costume both in MH and in Smash.
Wait, both games are gonna get spirited away? Where'd you learn that?

If what you said is true, then I won't see MH as possible anymore.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
That’s true but you would think that logic would also extend to characters like Master Chief. Halo has never been on a Nintendo console (where StarCraft, Diablo, and Overwatch have). I wouldn’t think fans of FPS games like Halo would have a whole lot of overlap with Smash fans either. Still, Master Chief has been a very popular topic of speculation in Ultimate.
Yeah, but you also have to remember that Chief was generally not as discussed as :ultbanjokazooie: and :ultsteve: before we got a Microsoft rep - in part exactly because of what you mentioned.

Also, at this point, who else but Chief? He's literally the undisputed biggest character Microsoft has, while Activision-Blizzard has a lot of icons. And since Crash is the one most people in the Smash community seem to know, conversation naturally gravitates around him.

TriggerX

Smash Ace
Nintendo could definitely disappoint the masses with their final pick, but they honestly mii’d some pretty big characters.
My gut feeling is the last pick is definitely third party.

I could definitely see Master Chief happening only if xcloud/game pass came to the switch. If there really are no plans of bringing a halo game on to a Nintendo platform, I doubt it’s happening.

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion
I'd bet there'd be quite a mountain of salt if a COD soldier becomes the first AB rep (even if you remove Crash fans from the equation). And I say this as a Crash fan who's pretty okay with getting COD guy instead of Crash.

Last edited:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Yeah, but you also have to remember that Chief was generally not as discussed as :ultbanjokazooie: and :ultsteve: before we got a Microsoft rep - in part exactly because of what you mentioned.

Also, at this point, who else but Chief? He's literally the undisputed biggest character Microsoft has, while Activision-Blizzard has a lot of icons. And since Crash is the one most people in the Smash community seem to know, conversation naturally gravitates around him.
That’s a fair point. Maybe I’m just salty that my support threads got no attention lol.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Honestly unless we're talking specifically about Japan I think that the fighting game Quadfecta would be adding Mortal kombat before Virtua fighter. But even if you really want to rep Virtua fighter I don't really see how adding the guy from Shenmue would really help. That's like saying that Dante could represent the Resident evil franchise. Honestly personally I would be okay with Pai Chan or Kage Maru as a potential VF rep. Virtua fighter is kind of like Arms: Akira is the mascot, but he's not a protagonist, so they could go with anyone if they want.
I do think Ryo is plausible and would make for a great pick, but if he gets in, I don't think it'll be on behalf of VF
Shenmue is Yu's Magnum opus. Its represents his whole life's work.
It will rep everything on his behalf by nature.

It also helps knowing Shenmue was originally called Virtua Fighter RPG: Akira's Story

DittoInDisguise

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo could definitely disappoint the masses with their final pick, but they honestly mii’d some pretty big characters.
My gut feeling is the last pick is definitely third party.

I could definitely see Master Chief happening only if xcloud/game pass came to the switch. If there really are no plans of bringing a halo game on to a Nintendo platform, I doubt it’s happening.
Really, my gut feeling is first party. Seems more in line with how Nintendo ended things in the past.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Wait, both games are gonna get spirited away? Where'd you learn that?
Rise got a spirit event some months back and the MH Stories 2 spirit was confirmed yesterday.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Also, at this point, who else but Chief?
All the Bethesda characters once the next game's speculation is up and running.

Now I kind of hope that the Doom Slayer is the final character so that the next game doesn't have to deal with Doom Slayer vs. Master Chief.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Also, at this point, who else but Chief?

Admittedly, I'm not sure if any deal would have happened before Microsoft bought out Bethesda (so he likely wouldn't have been a Microsoft character at the time), but I could see either Master Chief or Doomguy being playable.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
That’s a fair point. Maybe I’m just salty that my support threads got no attention lol.
Word of advice from someone who has a PC-related game thread: the sooner you let go, the better lol.

Not everyone will always be interested, but that's okay. What's important is that you and the other people who support Warcraft and Starcraft have fun, even if there's 20 or less of you here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Off-topic but who is everyone's favorite new character to Ultimate.

I think that I would have to go with Simon Belmont (Richter Belmont) as my favorite addition. Although their move set isn't the best from a competitive standpoint, they are just fun characters to play. I had never played Castlevania franchises with may a couple of exceptions playing the first level or two of Castlevania 1 for NES but I recently went back and bought the collection on switch for $ 4.99 and it made me appreciate the series playing through it the last couple of months. I definitely love these characters.

#2 for me is probably Banjo-Kazooie. I love the ridiculous fun move set that they have and the two N64 titles were fun.
For me, it's easily Chrom. Not only is he my favorite Fire Emblem character, but he's my favorite video game character over all. What happened in Smash 4 was pretty crushing since he seemed all but guaranteed, and I'd given up hope of him ever joining. Then Ike losing his Chrom color in the E3 demo made me raise an eyebrow with the newfound knowledge of Echoes, but I refused to let myself get my hopes up. And then the August 8th Smash Direct happened. Saying I was ecstatic would be putting it mildly.

Nothing will ever top that moment for me, as far as Smash is concerned.

As for DLC characters specifically, it's more of a toss up, but it's between Min Min, Byleth, and Terry.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
These are the best selling franchises that has 0 representation in smash ultimate (numbers by wikipedia so it isn’t 100% accurate), i will not take into account sport (includes racing) games or anything based on license things (Example: Lego or Star Wars)

1) Call of Duty (2003, 400 million)
2) Grand Theft Auto (1997, 345 million)
3) The Sims (2000, 200 million)
4) Tomb Raider (1996, 82 million)
5) Halo (2001, 81 million)
6) Worms (1995, 75 million)
7) Borderlands (2009, 70 million)
8 Red Dead (2004, 60 million)
9) Battlefield (2002, 57 million)
10) Civilization (1991, 57 million)
11) Mortal Kombat (1992, 54 million)
12) God of War (2005, 51 million)
13) Crash Bandicoot (1996, 50 million)
14) Far Cry (2004, 50 million)
15) Diablo (1997, 50 million)

note that in these top 15 there is Resident Evil, Assasins Creed and Elder Scrolls that only have spirits or dlc mii costumes.

Last edited:

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
All the Bethesda characters once the next game's speculation is up and running.

Now I kind of hope that the Doom Slayer is the final character so that the next game doesn't have to deal with Doom Slayer vs. Master Chief.
Admittedly, I'm not sure if any deal would have happened before Microsoft bought out Bethesda (so he likely wouldn't have been a Microsoft character at the time), but I could see either Master Chief or Doomguy being playable.
Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken that buyout happened after Steve, no?

Tbh, I don't see the balance of Chief/Doom Slayer being as lopsided as Crash and the Blizzard reps. Being historical games from the same genre helps, probably. And also the fact that the main Bethesda contenders all have recent games on Nintendo consoles, pretty much.

Compared to that, I'm not sure a lot of people are too familiar with Starcraft 64. Which is pretty much my point.

Last edited:

Twilord

Smash Ace

I'm torn; I'm glad Inkling got to be the big 'Smash is revealed' character because Splatoon is the competitive multiplayer game on Switch.

BUT I really wanted a second Xenoblade rep for quite a while, and the way Mythra/Pyra work sorta makes them feel like a Torna reference (since they are using the ancient Torna style of combat), and Torna is one of my favourite games ever. Its also really nice that they basically managed to finally nail the transforming character idea that they'd been toying with since Melee.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Banjo and Kazooie, it's not even close unless Rayman shows up. K. Rool and Ridley were in my top five and equally as mind blowing, but BK is just that bit more special for being a truly lost part of the family. Banjo-Tooie being favorite game of all time doesn't hurt either.

Anyway, I might as well post this.

View attachment 321239
I'll join in.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

I think that I would have to go with Simon Belmont (Richter Belmont) as my favorite addition. Although their move set isn't the best from a competitive standpoint, they are just fun characters to play. I had never played Castlevania franchises with may a couple of exceptions playing the first level or two of Castlevania 1 for NES but I recently went back and bought the collection on switch for $ 4.99 and it made me appreciate the series playing through it the last couple of months. I definitely love these characters.

#2 for me is probably Banjo-Kazooie. I love the ridiculous fun move set that they have and the two N64 titles were fun.
My favorite is Daisy and she’d be my personal favorite addition to Smash of all time if she was unique. Post-Smash 4, I’ve kinda slipped into the fanbase but speculating on her chances was such a thrill that it took over most of my attention when it came to Smash. Seeing Dark Pit and Lucina with the epsilon-symbol in the Everyone is Here trailer already made me giddy, because it meant they were giving special treatment to clones. When she was finally confirmed, I was so elated.

I know her fanbase isn’t the best and I’ve met some bad people at every corner of the road, but somehow I made that character mine and I continue to owe her my rekindled passion for art, writing and speculation and it was so empowering to see her in.

Technomage

Smash Champion
I have another moveset idea I would like to share. You all want to see it?
Is it the moveset you showed me in PM's? If so, then I go for it; I'm sure people will like it (also, they could give you things like feedback and more ideas for other moves).

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Is it the moveset you showed me in PM's? If so, then I go for it; I'm sure people will like it (also, they could give you things like feedback and more ideas for other moves).
I already showed that one here. This is different. Still wanna see it, though?

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
Gonna rank 'em all so far
  1. Steve
  2. Banjo & Kazooie
  3. Incineroar
  4. Sephiroth
  5. Simon
  6. King K. Rool
  7. Kazuya
  8. Chrom
  9. Terry
  10. Ken
  11. Dark Samus
  12. Ridley
  13. Richter
  14. Hero
  15. Joker
  16. Piranha Plant
  17. Inkling
  18. Isabelle
  19. Pyra & Mythra
  20. Daisy
  21. "Someone stupid" - My sister, a day before Byleth was revealed
  22. Min Min

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oh, then I'm interested in another moveset.
Here we go, then!

Andross

I have already done this before, but I decided to give this one an overhaul. The evil scientist who wants to rule the Lylat System in Star Fox. This time, Andross is in his giant head form, but it is much smaller than usual, about size of Bowser. His head floats around the battle field, with two hands floating near him that are smaller than Master or Crazy Hand. He is scaled down just like Ridley is scaled down, so he is able to be fought like any other character, though. Also, he floats slightly above the ground, and floats instead of jumping when in the air. His moves are.

A: Throws a punch with one floating hand,
A A: Thorws a punch with his other hand.
A Combo: Throws punches with both hands.
Forward A Tilt: Does a long range punch.
Up A Tilt: Andross throws his hand in the air.
Down A Tilt: Andross slaps the ground.
Dash Attack: Does a headbutt attack.

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash: Throws a powerful punch.
Up Smash: Andross throws his fist upward hard.
Down Smash: Andross hits the ground with a clenched fist.

Misc Attacks
Ledge Attack: Gets up and slaps a fighter.
'Get Up' Attack: Andross picks himself up with both hands and swings them.

Aerial Attacks
Air Neutral: Andross does a spinning head attack.
Air Forward: Andross punches win mid air.
Air Up: Andross does a back head flip.
Air Down: Andross throws his fist downward.
Air Back: Andross turns around and throws a punch.

Grab & Throws
Grab: Andross grabs a foe with his hand.
Pummel: He punches his foe continually.
Forward Throw: Andross simply throws his opponent forward.
Up Throw: Andross puts his opponent in his mouth, chews on them, and spits them out upward.
Down Throw: Andross slams the opponent onto the ground.
Back Throw: Andross throws his opponent, turns around and fires eye lasers at them.

Special Moves
B: Eye Lasers: Andross fires lasers from his eyes at his opponent.
B Side: Vacuum Breath: He can suck enemies into his mouth, even in smaller size. If anyone is pulled in, they will be chewed on and spat back out.
B Up: Vanishing: Andross vanishes and reappears in another spot. This is a reference to him disappearing in his Brain Form to another location in the true final battle of Star Fox 64.
B Down: Bomb Spitting Out: Andross spits out rocks that can harm opponents in the way.

Final Smash: Metal Form: Andross throws a punch at his opponents. If any are not hit, nothing happens, but if it does hit, a cutscene will happen where the opponents are floating in front of Andross, who is in his Metal Form from Star Fox Zero. He shoots eye blasts, smacks the fighters around, and spits rocks at the opponents, and then turns into his Brain Form from Star Fox 64, which fires a powerful lightning blast that sends foes flying, possibly off stage.

So, what do you all think?

What do you all think?

Last edited:

Technomage

Smash Champion
Here we go, then!

Andross

I have already done this before, but I decided to give this one an overhaul. The evil scientist who wants to rule the Lylat System in Star Fox. This time, Andross is in his giant head form, but it is much smaller than usual, about size of Bowser. His head floats around the battle field, with two hands floating near him that are smaller than Master or Crazy Hand. He is scaled down just like Ridley is scaled down, so he is able to be fought like any other character, though. His moves are.

Smash Attacks

Misc Attacks

Aerial Attacks

Grab & Throws
Up Throw: Andross puts his opponent in his mouth, chews on them, and spits them out upward.
Back Throw: Andross throws his opponent, turns around and fires eye lasers at them.

Special Moves
B Side: Vacuum Breath: He can suck enemies into his mouth, even in smaller size. If anyone is pulled in, they will be chewed on and spat back out.
B Up: Vanishing: Andross vanishes and reappears in another spot. This is a reference to him disappearing in his Brain Form to another location in the true final battle of Star Fox 64.
B Down: Bomb Spitting Out: Andross spits out rocks that can harm opponents in the way.

Final Smash: Metal Form: Andross throws a punch at his opponents. If any are not hit, nothing happens, but if it does hit, a cutscene will happen where the opponents are floating in front of Andross, who is in his Metal Form from Star Fox Zero. He shoots eye blasts, smacks the fighters around, and spits rocks at the opponents, and then turns into his Brain Form from Star Fox 64, which fires a powerful lightning blast that sends foes flying, possibly off stage.

What do you all think?
Pretty interesting to see Andross work as a playable fighter. A few of his normals also gave me Rayman vibes. 😎

Also, should Andross have his Adventures appearance (complete with the Krazoa statue face on the back of his head) as one of his alts?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Pretty interesting to see Andross work as a playable fighter. A few of his normals also gave me Rayman vibes. 😎

Also, should Andross have his Adventures appearance (complete with the Krazoa statue face on the back of his head) as one of his alts?
Perhaps that could work. Wouldn't hurt, would it?

Anyway, glad you like the idea!

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken that buyout happened after Steve, no?
Yeah, that's why I specified the next game.

Here we go, then!

Andross

I have already done this before, but I decided to give this one an overhaul. The evil scientist who wants to rule the Lylat System in Star Fox. This time, Andross is in his giant head form, but it is much smaller than usual, about size of Bowser. His head floats around the battle field, with two hands floating near him that are smaller than Master or Crazy Hand. He is scaled down just like Ridley is scaled down, so he is able to be fought like any other character, though. Also, he floats slightly above the ground, and floats instead of jumping when in the air. His moves are.

Smash Attacks

Misc Attacks

Aerial Attacks

Grab & Throws

Special Moves

What do you all think?
Is this what you were trying to show me earlier? Sorry about the lack of response.

As for the idea itself...I find it moderately terrifying.
1625094974850.png
Props to you for making something plausible sounding with it though (not sure about the head spin attacks though).

Does he actually eat you in Star Fox though? That's unsettling.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yeah, that's why I specified the next game.

Is this what you were trying to show me earlier? Sorry about the lack of response.

As for the idea itself...I find it moderately terrifying.
Props to you for making something plausible sounding with it though (not sure about the head spin attacks though).

Does he actually eat you in Star Fox though? That's unsettling.
He actually does chew on you in Star Fox, at least in Star Fox 64.

This wasn't what I was going to show you through PM, by the way. I can still send you the other idea, if you want.

And thanks!

warubyun

Smash Apprentice
Honestly since Akira is already an AT, Ryo Hazuki has a chance of happening assuming Sakurai wants to fully complete the influential fighting game Quadfecta.
Shenmue was originally a VF RPG with Akira as a MC on Saturn that changed to Shenmue on DC.

Ryo learns several VF characters signature moves in his games and Shenmue even uses VF3 engine. Plus you can rep Yu Suzuki's and SEGA's whole iconic arcade line with remixes and such. Also they could refrence that fact that Ryo was almost going to do shoryukens and hadoukens in Shenmue's datamine files.

Only issue is that sakurai made it clear he chose Kazuya cause the devil gene made him more interesting than Heiachi. VF and Shenmue are very much grounded more in reality so that may be the biggest issue.
I'd love Ryo Hazuki - even more so if his original English VA returns to voice him as gently as in a lot of Shenmue.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
These are the best selling franchises that has 0 representation in smash ultimate (numbers by wikipedia so it isn’t 100% accurate), i will not take into account sport (includes racing) games or anything based on license things (Example: Lego or Star Wars)

1) Call of Duty (2003, 400 million)
2) Grand Theft Auto (1997, 345 million)
3) The Sims (2000, 200 million)
4) Tomb Raider (1996, 82 million)
5) Halo (2001, 81 million)
6) Worms (1995, 75 million)
7) Borderlands (2009, 70 million)
8 Red Dead (2004, 60 million)
9) Battlefield (2002, 57 million)
10) Civilization (1991, 57 million)
11) Mortal Kombat (1992, 54 million)
12) God of War (2005, 51 million)
13) Crash Bandicoot (1996, 50 million)
14) Far Cry (2004, 50 million)
15) Diablo (1997, 50 million)

note that in these top 15 there is Resident Evil, Assasins Creed and Elder Scrolls that only have spirits or dlc mii costumes.
Of all these, I think Tomb raider is the most likely to get a fighter. I think it would be easy to work with Square for a 4rth character and Tomb raider will always be relevant. I could also see Crash Bandicoot. Diablo and Mortal kombat could easily get non playable representation like Mii or spirits.

Also I had no idea that Worms was that huge honestly. I wouldn't say it's likely but a Worms character and stage could be insanely fun.

Kazuya's Spirit Board really makes me wish DLC fighters could be opponents in DLC Spirit Boards outside their own.

Like...Banjo's perfect for Kuma, and Min Min's perfect for Law and Xiaoyu.
I was thinking the same thing with classic mode. It feels weird to do Kazuya classic mode about fist fight, and not fight Terry.

Twilord

Smash Ace
Uh-Oh... I might need to try Tekken now.

I just beat the high scores I set with the characters from my favourite franchises. I'm currently in violation of my own dumb rules for myself.

This might sound dumb but I'm currently having a bit of a crisis because those silly rules are just something I've become really comfortable with over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom