• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I wonder how the characters know that without being able to see the subtitles. :p
The comments of the video that was talking about it said that the pronunciation was explained by Xeranort...Xenohart...Big Bad Evil Guy of all characters. That would mean that the name was so confusing that the devs felt the need to explain it. Yike.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I didn't have the courage to make that joke.

Instead, I was the one who got insulted.
What does she say if you pick do....
Elma. If you answer "dog" she'll say something along the lines of "that makes sense considering how obedient you are".
Geez, she's frickin' savage in that Heart-to-heart, ain't she? Cause I had the courage to make that joke and good lord, she takes you way seriously to the point of suggesting a check-up.
Although that depends on her reaction to cats, as I haven't seen her reaction to that yet, although judging by the other 2, I assume she'll be savage with that choice as well.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The comments of the video that was talking about it said that the pronunciation was explained by Xeranort...Xenohart...Big Bad Evil Guy of all characters. That would mean that the name was so confusing that the devs felt the need to explain it. Yike.
Xehanort is the antagonist. The x-blade (key or kye are offered as pronunciations in the series) is what all other keyblades are modelled after (and named after). There, that's all exposition needed to understand the difference and that's what is efficiently offered by characters like Yen Sid. The context of which it is referenced helps avoid confusion.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Hey, at least that makes it partly educational! It's how I learned the word "neophyte!" :4pacman:

(Yes, "neophyte" actually is a word.)

7NATOR

Smash Master
So, i know this is kinda old news, but anyone knows what exactly caused Fatmanonice to be banned? I've seen one or two explanations, but nothing really concrete.
You're probably gonna have to ask the mods perhaps. I don't know what explanations you saw, but I do remember that Fatmanonice has been suspended alot or warned alot before he got banned, and the amount he got was around the same or even more than what other banned members got.

Fatman was always on Thin Ice with some of his posts. After he Geno Costume thing, and after seeing he won't let up with some of his postings, they decided to pull the plug on Fatman, as well as shut down Geno boards shortly after, because the mods most have known how important he was to the Support thread. But ask the mods directly because they also said not to bring up the whole drama and such

Who Is next Fighter in Month?
Need Reply or Quote!
The Month is unknown, but it's likely March

The next Fighter is unknown, So you can speculate pretty much any character

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So, i know this is kinda old news, but anyone knows what exactly caused Fatmanonice to be banned? I've seen one or two explanations, but nothing really concrete.
According to a post I saw on the Isaac thread, he was the one who kept insisting Geno was coming, even after the Mii Costume. Naturally, that got a lot of people thinking as such, and... well, you know what happened.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.