• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Alright bros, which blue colored anime style sword wielder featured in a recent game whose design specifically appeals to me do you want in Smash?
View attachment 332138
I loved Astral Chain but I think I’m going to have to go with Alphen on this one. Tales of Arise has been amazing so far and Alphen is a great protagonist. I’m planning on buying SMTV so I’ll have to wait to have an opinion on that one.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Alright bros, which blue colored anime style sword wielder featured in a recent game whose design specifically appeals to me do you want in Smash?
Well since 1 is unknown to me, 2 is a gamble because if the Legion mechanics can't be implemented faithfully then I probably won't like their workaround, 4 would kill Lloyd and Yuri's chances forever (if I can't be happy I'd at least want the others to be), and I don't know enough about 5 to be interested whatsoever, I guess that makes Nahobino win by default because at least I know he can do some cool stuff.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Well since 1 is unknown to me, 2 is a gamble because if the Legion mechanics can't be implemented faithfully then I probably won't like their workaround, 4 would kill Lloyd and Yuri's chances forever (if I can't be happy I'd at least want the others to be), and I don't know enough about 5 to be interested whatsoever, I guess that makes Nahobino win by default because at least I know he can do some cool stuff.
The first one is the protag of the upcoming Trails game.

SKX31

Smash Master
So Smash Bros is neat.

What's a stage you think is underrated?
Small Battlefield and more casually Brinstar.

Small Battlefield's actually kinda neat for being a PS2-alike, and I just enjoy the chaos that Brinstar brings.

Seems like Nintendo is finally putting its foot down.

:4pacman:

The answer is to never leave.
"Welcome to the Hotel SmashBoards!"

Such a lovely place...

Such a lovely face...
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.
Well, I think we just figured out how to deal with the post-CP11 period. :roll:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
My lord....... Last few pages has left me speechless. Except for this post acknowledging how unable I am to comment. ggs thread. Ggs!
Looks like I need to update my previous post:
SneakyLink and Sucumbio while viewing this thread right now: "Why are you people the way that you are?"

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
My lord....... Last few pages has left me speechless. Except for this post acknowledging how unable I am to comment. ggs thread. Ggs!
Isn't it...kind of your job to comment and reign in discussion?

Either way, the fun police are here so the gig's up gang.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Seems like Nintendo is finally putting its foot down.
"We have no plans for any further 3DS models"
Literally the next day.
"Announcing the New 3DS!"

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Also (hopefully) Halo MCC Season 8. Forget about Flood Firefight, gimme da wort
Me: I'm excited for Halo 3 custom games browser. Time to relive some memorable game types I played back when I was younger!

Anyways, let's not get too out of control. We're almost at the end.

As for a final prediction, I can safely say I don't have one. But if I must choose one... I'm going with Otto Matic despite me viewing them as "actually impossible". I enjoy the game, which I believe should be how speculation goes. Enjoy the game or character? Then have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom