• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I mean the truth here is that Nintendo pretty much has Smash leaks on 100% total lockdown now. The last character that actually got leaked by Practicalbrush or Zhuge or whatever was Steve from almost a year ago. Sephiroth, Pyra & Mythra and Kazuya had no such leaks. Hell, even when Practicalbrush leaked almost the entirety of the February Direct this year, they couldn't get any info regarding Smash. I think that pretty much says it all.

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Man I really missed you Shroob.

Something about your brand of sarcasm and cynicism hits different.

Anyways here's Theguy123 Theguy123 rn after punking us all lol

We love Shroob

I mean the truth here is that Nintendo pretty much has Smash leaks on 100% total lockdown now. The last character that actually got leaked by Practicalbrush or Zhuge or whatever was Steve from almost a year ago. Sephiroth, Pyra & Mythra and Kazuya had no such leaks. Hell, even when Practicalbrush leaked almost the entirety of the February Direct this year, they couldn't get any info regarding Smash. I think that pretty much says it all.
Wdym
Master Chief was leaked as Cp10
My favorite Mishima :4pacman:

Theguy123

Smash Lord
Man I really missed you Shroob.

Something about your brand of sarcasm and cynicism hits different.

Anyways here's Theguy123 Theguy123 rn after punking us all lol

NGL I got a good laugh watching this video. I need to watch toy story. I’ve never watched it.

In all honesty I’m literally not trying to prank anyone. The post popped up in my timeline and they seemed serious. I never said it was legit though. From my use of words I said “apparently” because it’s 2021. Nothing surprises me anymore. I’ve lived through soo many fake leaks and that to be easily persuaded and I’ve lived through vergeben calling master chief and being wrong.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Beating a dead horse at this point but also does anyone actually think Nintendo would even repeat the SNK copyright slipup again lol

It'd be like if they repeated leaking characters through datamine codenames, like what happened with Hero back in 2019.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
NGL I got a good laugh watching this video. I need to watch toy story. I’ve never watched it.

In all honesty I’m literally not trying to prank anyone. The post popped up in my timeline and they seemed serious. I never said it was legit though. From my use of words I said “apparently” because it’s 2021. Nothing surprises me anymore. I’ve lived through soo many fake leaks and that to be easily persuaded and I’ve lived through vergeben calling master chief and being wrong.
It's all right. there's no harm in giving it the time of day. Technically it could still be real, though how likely that is is kind of eh personally.

I guess if the leak isn't as concrete, and could be easily faked, I also don't think there's harm in it. If it's fake, well that's the usual, and if it's real, well you went into it being skeptical of the leak since it was shady looking anyway. The only difference is you'd be surprised Nintendo somehow had another SNK Scenario

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
One hour. Let's go! I'm starting to get those familiar goosebumps. I swear Smash just gives me a feeling that nothing else can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom