• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Who do you guys think are an eventuality for Smash?
All my most wanted. They wouldn't be on there if I didn't think they had a shot.

It may take another 20 years, but they'll get there.

Would Another Sonic Character (Eggman, Tails, Shadow, & Knuckles) actually be more hype (on a Majority basis) than Sephiroth? Would you say Those 4 Characters are more Iconic than Sephiroth, and therefore perhaps garner a reaction bigger than him?
Lol, no. They may be more mainstream recognizable than Sephiroth, but there's also very little interesting or Surprising about another Sonic character.

The hype would be closer to getting another Pokemon than it would be to Sephiroth. People would be excited, but nobody is gonna be like, "I can't believe they did this! What is happening?!"

Dark Samus isn't female. It's a mutated Metroid wearing one of her suits.

No she's not. She's genetically identical to Samus
...it's a Metroid. A GHOST METROID. They aren't even remotely genetically similar.

And the suit itself also has a humanoid shape since a human is supposed to wear it.

Ergo, humanoid suit. Therefore, Dark Samus is a humanoid.

Humanoid =/= Human
1610171293731.png

I know it's late for Pros and Cons but I've been wanting to do one for the Doomslayer for a while now and I'm going to do it now.
...did someone hack Riley's account?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I dont understand the Fire Emblem hate. I know I was very much against Byleth when she joined, but that was more about wanting pizazz and a super cool FP5. I think she is good now. Honestly would be fine with another FE rep, I want Celica mainly. I liked her as an option WAAAAYYY back in brawl speculation. Problem we have with FE characters is that it usually falls to the player avatar.
It's because half of the Fire Emblem reps are anime swords.

Greyfox22

Smash Apprentice
I dont understand the Fire Emblem hate. I know I was very much against Byleth when she joined, but that was more about wanting pizazz and a super cool FP5. I think she is good now. Honestly would be fine with another FE rep, I want Celica mainly. I liked her as an option WAAAAYYY back in brawl speculation. Problem we have with FE characters is that it usually falls to the player avatar.
I don't think I'd consider myself a Fire Emblem hater per se, but I get it. There's already a ton of them. It would be cool to see a franchise without 7 previous reps get some attention, or better yet a new franchise.

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
Who do you guys think are an eventuality for Smash?
They might not be the next challenger pack, or this pass, or even next game, but they will come.
I think Issac, Waluigi, and A second Sonic Character are gonna come eventually.
What a delightfully vague question. I 100% agree with Perkilator here:

I think Ring Fit Adventure, for one.
But she's got a really big advantage over other first-party characters in terms of timing and runaway popularity. It's the same reason why I wouldn't be surprised if we got another Animal Crossing rep. 2020 was super kind to these two games and Ring Fit Adventurer is almost the perfect candidate for a future base roster.

All other first-party characters are in such a weird spot. Dixie, Isaac, Bandana Dee, Rex & Pyra, and (sigh) Waluigi all still have their vocal fans, and I feel like Nintendo is aware of this. But what does this future Smash game look like? How devastating were the roster cuts? Would Nintendo want to replace any of the first-party characters in Ultimate with a character from a (let's be honest) dead franchise like Isaac? What if a new Xenoblade comes out before this hypothetical Smash sequel? Will Rex be in as high demand after that? Exactly how popular will Dixie and Bandana Dee be at that time? After all, you've hardly heard anything from the Chorus Kids fans this past year.

And again...characters like Lyn, Isaac, Midna, Krystal, and Ray Mk III all seemed more than obvious for Brawl's roster. Ashley seemed obvious for Smash 4. Spring Man seemed obvious for Ultimate. It's so hard gauge who's going to be on Nintendo's mind whenever a new Smash rolls around.

Even third-party reps are hard. I'm not even a Geno fan, but I originally would've put cold hard cash down betting on him getting in in this very Pass. Conversely, I never saw Sephiroth coming aboard. Shovel Knight and Shantae seemed like the most obvious indie reps a year ago, but neither of them even have a Mii costume while Sans and Cuphead do. Will Dante matter in a few years or will Capcom want to push some kind of Viewtiful Joe remake more?

All of that rambling having been said, I do think that Eggman/Robotnik is a matter of time, just because he's firmly in the "gaming icon" category. Outside of him and Ring Fit, man, who knows? Sakurai spent years insisting Ridley was too big before figuring him out, maybe he'll finally get Mach Rider or Balloon Fighter to work?

I think we see Springman and Rex at some point soon I’m thinking next smash game
See, I think the exact opposite is going to happen. I think we're going to get an ARMS 2 at some point, with Min Min prominently displayed on the box art and ad campaign. I think Kosuke Yabuki made a very definitive choice with his franchise here.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Without sparking another well-worn debate about Fire Emblem, the cast just has a lot of overlap. The only classes and archetypes are Lords and Avatars, they have similar builds and color palettes, and they all use a sword, and the latter is exacerbated by the prevalence of moveset clones. There's also the fact that Fire Emblem tends to get pushed with heavily promotional characters. Some people just want some other series to get some love too, and others want more coverage in FE itself. For example, Lyn would represent the Myrmidon archetype, Tiki would rep the Manaketes (Not counting Corrin, who kinda does their own thing), Black Knight would cover the villains and armored units, etc.

7NATOR

Smash Master
All my most wanted. They wouldn't be on there if I didn't think they had a shot.

It may take another 20 years, but they'll get there.

Lol, no. They may be more mainstream recognizable than Sephiroth, but there's also very little interesting or Surprising about another Sonic character.

The hype would be closer to getting another Pokemon than it would be to Sephiroth. People would be excited, but nobody is gonna be like, "I can't believe they did this! What is happening?!"

View attachment 298705

...did someone hack Riley's account?
-Personally, Unless we get huge advancements in technology that allows the creation of Characters much quicker, I'd say you'd have to wait 40 years to get all the characters on this list, probably through continous DLC and such. That's also if Smash is even alive by then, as I'm not entiringly sure where Gaming will end up decades from now

-Considering how people talk about New Pokemon, I don't think many people would be excited

But even then, At least with Shadow and Knuckles, you don't think people won't be like "How is this happening"? (This is speaking on if one of them were in FP2). Most people, especially this site, Really don't take any of them seriously as potential candidates due to Assist Trophy and Eggman and Tails being Options for another Sonic character, along with Waluigi being option for Assist promotion. Shadow also has the added fact that people only look at him as Echo Fighter (Including you to an extent).

Actually on that, Shadow has never been taken seriously on his own merits. The only time he wasn't seen as a Meme or impossible pick was when he was speculated as a Carbon Clone of Sonic. The Mental Warfare that Shadow fans that protested against the Echo idea had to endure was the Ultimate, especially since After the August Direct Shadow as an echo was considered as an lock

I've heard so many times that Shadow would never get in as his own character, whether from People on the Echo Bandwagon, or Shadow fans that have given up hope on him being his own Character or Shadow fans that strictly only want him as an echo. It's kind of frustrating, and the last thing I want to see (even though if Shadow is in, I won't care that much) is this board pulling some Revisionist History by saying Shadow is expected Character if he ever got in

Shadow as his own Character has never been an expected Character. Only Shadow as an echo. Even after Sephiroth got in, Shadow is in the void when it comes to Speculation. Even people that don't believe in the Assist rule can't accept the possiblity that there is a chance Shadow gets in over Eggman, Tails, Waluigi, and other Sega characters, though I understand if you think A Character is more likely than that other character, there are so many potential options it's hard to discuss all of them

From an Completely Unbiased and analytical look, Shadow is heavily underrated in terms of DLC Speculation. for anyone that doesn't believe in the Assist Rule and judges each Assist Character on their own merits, I highly suggest you take a much closer look at Shadow, Because all things considered he honestly has everything he needs to get into Smash. You can read my Shadow essay which is in My sig

Most of the "Pitfalls" of Shadow rely in his Assist Trophy and looking/having a Similar body type to Sonic

And I'm sorry I wrote all of this replying to your post, but it just triggered a Response and I had to say the facts

-Riley's account isn't hacked. Riley may be the con man, but they change it up with pros sometime too

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
See, I think the exact opposite is going to happen. I think we're going to get an ARMS 2 at some point, with Min Min prominently displayed on the box art and ad campaign. I think Kosuke Yabuki made a very definitive choice with his franchise here.
Even if Min Min gets a rise in prominence, that doesn't mean Spring Man would lose prominence.

Min Min is essentially the Morrigan of ARMS. And in Darkstalkers, Dimitri and Talbain are still REALLY important.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yet who's in Marvel?
I'm not saying MIn Min won't stay in Smash.

I'm just saying Spring Man is probably gonna join her if ARMS continues to be a success.

Me saying Min Min was a Morrigan was a compliment.

Don't get defensive.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yet who's in Marvel?
Still doesn't mean that a character being in one crossover makes them THE face of their franchise. Robin was in Smash 4 over Chrom, yet Chrom still remained important to Awakening as a game and even got into Project X Zone 2. Pokemon who didn't get into Smash weren't kicked out of Gamefreak's marketing.

I think a good part of the "Min Min rendered Spring Man and Ribbon Girl obsolete" comments stem from a plain projection.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The thing with Fire Emblem is that compared to other Nintendo series which more than often have a set cast, Fire Emblem doesn't. It started at first, with Shadow Dragon, than Gaiden, than Mystery of the Emblem, but then later games came and with them, different casts. So much like Pokemon, Fire Emblem is the same case in that there are fans of different games, so of course you have fans fighting for favorites to get in and there's going to be a lot of different characters, so Nintendo has to make the best of effort they can to satisfy Fire Emblem fans.

But what doesn't help Fire Emblem's case is the fact that alot of Fire Emblem protagonists follow an archetype for the most part. Personality and story-wise, they do have differences, but gameplay-wise and design-wise, alot of them play similarly in what they use and what role they play and there aren't alot of clear differences, so they have to work with what they can with the character while staying true to the character.
It's why despite Ike, Corrin and Byleth being given some clear differences gameplay-wise, design-wise, people still give them heck for being a Fire Emblem sword user because design-wise, they still look aesthetically similar to the likes of Marth, Roy, Lucina and Chrom. It also doesn't help that some of them have similar features, like having attacks where the strongest point is at the tip and whatnot. People are more lax on Robin despite having their Levin Sword because visually, they look decently different compared to the other FE characters. Although people have been getting on the case of how three of the characters are Avatar characters lately.

So Fire Emblem has a real case of a big cast of characters to work with to try and satisfy fans of the series and whatnot, but it also suffers from the cast being very archetype heavy and the characters they've chosen being aesthetically similar. Doesn't help that Fire Emblem has been getting a lot of stigma for "taking DLC spots".
But I feel like in the off-chance they go with a Fire Emblem character that looks very different aesthetically that people will grumble at first, but become more lax due to the character looking very different from the other FE characters. Like understandably, there will still be some sour people but I think people would be more interested than cranky if the next FE character looked very visually different from the other FE characters.

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Wait a minute...I somehow just put together that Level 5 is the same one that makes Professor Layton and was in financial trouble.....
I’m an idiot.
On different note, what do you guys think these means for Layton’s potential chances?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wait a minute...I somehow just put together that Level 5 is the same one that makes Professor Layton and was in financial trouble.....
I’m an idiot.
On different note, what do you guys think these means for Layton’s potential chances?
Probably not much.

It mostly means that Level 5 is not in a position to ask for big bucks if Nintendo wants the license of Professor Layton... which likely was never the case, to begin with.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I’m an idiot.
Nothing most likely. Those financial issues have been pretty overblown given later statements by Level-5 higher-ups, and they weren't made public until after the Pass was finished.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
Honestly I think a style savvy/girls mode rep is pretty likely

Syn Sophia is hiring for "A new Fashion game" and was previously looking for people who have experience working on unity, gee I wonder what there new project could be. if it come out in 2021 since dev cost's shouldn't be that high a see that it may have a chance of getting a smash fighter.

so I'm just going to throw all my egg's in this basket and say it's who I predict.

well if I'm wrong the series still get's a new game so uh yay?

Nothing most likely. Those financial issues have been pretty overblown given later statements by Level-5 higher-ups, and they weren't made public until after the Pass was finished.
i'm guessing you are referring to Hino?

don't listen to him, they are in a nosedive right now. they effectively milked and killed all of their franchises.

to show you how bad this is Yo-kai watch 2 sold 6+mil just in japan and that's not even including WW sales

Yo kai watch 4 sold 200k+ in Japan and has no chance of being localized because Level-5 America has shut down.

Ni No Kuni is the strongest franchise they have left.

they killed inazuma eleven, they killed layton, they killed fantasy life, they killed yo-kai watch, snackworld never even got to live and megaton musashi has been through so many delay's at this point it might not be out before level-5 is.

they walked away from their relationship with Nintendo to pursue mobile and Sony and it completely backfired.

their games are on sale for bargain bin prices on the eshop because those sales are all that's giving them the money to survive.

I don't see any Level-5 character getting into smash, Maybe Nintendo buy's Layton when Level-5 goes under maybe not, who knows?

it's really sad to see such a influential company in the Japanese gaming landscape fall off a cliff like that.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
Honestly I think a style savvy/girls mode rep is pretty likely

Syn Sophia is hiring for "A new Fashion game" and was previously looking for people who have experience working on unity, gee I wonder what there new project could be. if it come out in 2021 since dev cost's shouldn't be that high a see that it may have a chance of getting a smash fighter.

so I'm just going to throw all my egg's in this basket and say it's who I predict.

well if I'm wrong the series still get's a new game so uh yay?
Not only do I love Style Savvy, its inclusion in Smash would send the Smash fans who always go on and on about 'deserving spots' into a frothing rage. Win-win situation. Not to mention the constant bangers in the series that could be added

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
Not only do I love Style Savvy, its inclusion in Smash would send the Smash fans who always go on and on about 'deserving spots' into a frothing rage. Win-win situation. Not to mention the constant bangers in the series that could be added

I mean Style savvy does deserve the spot buuuuuuut I see what you mean. hopefully a potential character comes with the FULL version of ring dong dang also Bravo

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
Honestly Rhythm heaven or Style Savvy DLC characters would probably be the biggest "underdog characters" smash had, 3rd party's crush them in sales and "hype" and it seems nobody cares if they are to be added. it's a shame rhythm heaven missed the boat during smash 4 but i'm hoping maybe this time around at least one of the franchises get's in.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
One thing I'm curious about if they add a character like Rhythm Heaven or Style Savvy, how would they handle their music? Currently they play in "other" section but if they became their own franchise, would they be removed from that category and no longer play on other "stage" or would their stage be counted as an "other" stage.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
I think Style Savvy deserves a spot, I also think that about 60% of the fanbase would likely say "what is this girly ****" to her release trailer. Which would honestly make it even better ;)
the look's of confusion across 90% of the reactions would be priceless.

honestly if everything added was sephiroth tier "hype" I probably would have quit smash speculation a long time ago. I know a lot of more niche series that I now love through smash and if just went AAA everything then I doubt I would have been able to discover them. not too mention everything would be more predictable, I didn't even know who terry was but he quickly became one of my favorite character, I hope more characters could come out like that, maybe that's why I find the more popular picks to be boring in my opinion.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
One thing I'm curious about if they add a character like Rhythm Heaven or Style Savvy, how would they handle their music? Currently they play in "other" section but if they became their own franchise, would they be removed from that category and no longer play on other "stage" or would their stage be counted as an "other" stage.
TBH I think people are too hung up over the idea of songs in the miscellaneous category being moved out of it. Shouldn't it be more interesting to have music from Golden Sun, Style Savvy, Monster Hunter etc. play on stages from those games instead of whatever's close enough? Yeah you'll no longer get to blare Ring a Ding on all those stages but we have Megalovania as the meme song now.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
just create a new section and remove that music from other?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Honestly Rhythm heaven or Style Savvy DLC characters would probably be the biggest "underdog characters" smash had, 3rd party's crush them in sales and "hype" and it seems nobody cares if they are to be added. it's a shame rhythm heaven missed the boat during smash 4 but i'm hoping maybe this time around at least one of the franchises get's in.
They'd likely remain in both categories, perhaps with the songs not showing up in the "Other" section on the comprehensive tracklist.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Not so sure about Springo myself. Min Min is essentially Him But Cooler(TM).

I COULD see Ribbon Girl tho. Or maybe even... Dr. Coyle? God I just NEED a humanoid female villain so badly
I love Min Min but Dr. Coyle would have been so amazing.

(and her lack of a spirit is a crime. She's the main protagonist villain of the game!)

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Dark Samus isn't female. It's a mutated Metroid wearing one of her suits.

-

...it's a Metroid. A GHOST METROID. They aren't even remotely genetically similar.
Metroids have queens, FYI. And absorbing DNA would mean yes, by definition, they are genetically similar.

Regardless of Metroid Prime itself being considered genderless or any personal opinion on the matter, the in game lore (scans from Prime Trilogy/trophies and tips from Smash), interviews from devs themselves and supporting materials all refer to them as female, so we go with that for that reason. No skin off the bones if you want to be stubborn about it, it's all fiction anyway.

Besides

Like I said it's nonsensical, but it is the cannon.
Clearly the only female humanoid villain with a cannon would be :ultwendy:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Even if Min Min gets a rise in prominence, that doesn't mean Spring Man would lose prominence.

Min Min is essentially the Morrigan of ARMS. And in Darkstalkers, Dimitri and Talbain are still REALLY important.
Is Talbain REALLY that important to Darkstalkers?

Dude been missing every big crossover possible, and while he is really cool & a top tier in 3, he is not a very important to the main story of Darkstalkers, and he doesn't get much focus in other media, like the OAV from what I remember.

If anything, I say Jedah, despite being introduce in Darkstalkers 3, as become one of the most important & well-know character that the franchise as. While he isn't Morrigan level of crossover, he did get in MvC: Infinite, Cross Edge, Project X Zone &....sigh.... Capcom Fighting Evolution. He isn't playable in all 4, but it's better than poor Jon, who always get small cameo at best. (Jdeah biggest problems is how gory his moves are, but even then, Infinite kinda resolved the problems...as long you like purple goo)

I'm not trying to act like a ass btw, I love Darkstalkers & I think Jon deserve more than he got, i'm just curious why you choose him of all characters to be on the same level as Dimitri, who still got some love here and there despite losing his role as the main character & face of the franchise due to Morrigan ridiculous popularity. (let me know too if i'm missing context on you take, really don't want to look rude or the like)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You made some good points

-I know about Sakurai being a Massive Fan of SNK and it's franchises, Though it could also have the effect of getting more purchases on the Eshop. I do think this was mostly to get the audience watching the presentation to be more familiar with Terry and SNK as a whole, like Sakurai is

-the Sephiroth point is actually a Good Point. I don't think the Trailer was created specfically for TGA, but I could see a Scenraio where there was a change of plans or something like that

I recall that Dorito Pope himself asked Nintendo if they had any Smash trailers they wanted at TGA's, which suggests that it wasn't intially apart of the plan, but Nintendo might have saw that FF7R was gonna have a presence there and decide now is the best time to reveal the trailer

Nintendo could have just did a Separate thing on their own like they did with Byleth and Steve.

I think with most of the characters, advertising is not apart of the reasons a character was chosen, but I do think if Nintendo does see an opportunity to perhaps make a reveal coincide with another event that involves the franchise to get more eyes on the Smash reveal, they probably will do it. There's no harm in doing that and only benefits by having more attention on the Smash reveal. Again I don't think it's a reason most characters get picked or anything like that
Yeah, I could see it be Nintendo take advantage of the timing rather than it specifically being meant for VGAs.

That's the explanation that makes the most sense.

I am a simple man.

I see a Futurama reference, I give a like 👍

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I doubt Spring Man and even Ribbon Girl are suddenly going to be pushed aside for Min Min. I mean, yeah, the latter is probably going to get featured more often just because people who play Smash will recognize her, but I don't think Smash alone dictates who's gonna be center stage going forward.

Spring Man and Ribbon Girl are both pretty generic representations of male and female ARMS fighters, and that's what makes them so great for promotion.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Is Talbain REALLY that important to Darkstalkers?

Dude been missing every big crossover possible, and while he is really cool & a top tier in 3, he is not a very important to the main story of Darkstalkers, and he doesn't get much focus in other media, like the OAV from what I remember.

If anything, I say Jedah, despite being introduce in Darkstalkers 3, as become one of the most important & well-know character that the franchise as. While he isn't Morrigan level of crossover, he did get in MvC: Infinite, Cross Edge, Project X Zone &....sigh.... Capcom Fighting Evolution. He isn't playable in all 4, but it's better than poor Jon, who always get small cameo at best. (Jdeah biggest problems is how gory his moves are, but even then, Infinite kinda resolved the problems...as long you like purple goo)

I'm not trying to act like a ass btw, I love Darkstalkers & I think Jon deserve more than he got, i'm just curious why you choose him of all characters to be on the same level as Dimitri, who still got some love here and there despite losing his role as the main character & face of the franchise due to Morrigan ridiculous popularity. (let me know too if i'm missing context on you take, really don't want to look rude or the like)
Talbain is quite popular... the problem is. Almost all of the darkstalkers are.

Obviously the most popular is morrigan, that have even managed to trascend darkstalkers popularity.. but even if talbain is indeed a popular character, yeah, there is still Jedah, Felicia, Demitry, Lillith, Zabel, Hisen-ko.. I think all this characters are either more popular or at least the same level of popularity than Talbain.

Speaking of Jedah, dude is super popular, but i think whyhe flies down some radars is because he is super popular in general with developers. whcih brings us to the point that Darkstalkers seems to have been a veryformative games for a good ammopunt of japanese developers.

Shamelessly stanning for darkstalkers :3

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Talbain is quite popular... the problem is. Almost all of the darkstalkers are.

Obviously the most popular is morrigan, that have even managed to trascend darkstalkers popularity.. but even if talbain is indeed a popular character, yeah, there is still Jedah, Felicia, Demitry, Lillith, Zabel, Hisen-ko.. I think all this characters are either more popular or at least the same level of popularity than Talbain.

Speaking of Jedah, dude is super popular, but i think whyhe flies down some radars is because he is super popular in general with developers. whcih brings us to the point that Darkstalkers seems to have been a veryformative games for a good ammopunt of japanese developers.

Shamelessly stanning for darkstalkers :3
I seen all this guy video on Darkstalkers, so I know my lore & fact quite well. :p

But yeah, lots of character are populars, but Jon as the problem of being 1 of the least use character in crossovers, which make him not as popular as he could be, which is a shame, since he is sooo cool, but what can you do about it? (the female cast in general tend to overshadow the male characters too, beside maybe Q-Bee) Also again, he isn't too important to the LOOORE of Darkstalkers, contrary to Jedah, Morrigan, Dimitri, etc.... none of the game focus on him that much is what i'm saying.

That all said, I love any character from the series that isn't Morrigan (sort of? I still be quite excited, but not as much) to get in Smash as a playable character, and Jedah is definitly in my top 3 - alongside Dimitri & Hsien-Ko -, and if Jon somehow manage to get in, I be pretty happy for the poor guy. Dude deserve more than what he got over all those years. (he was supposed to get in MvC3 as a playable character, but he sadly didn't make the cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom