• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK didn´t move down in the TIer list! at least somehow...

Kitsune-kun

Smash Cadet
Hmm... I still don't understand why DK is 18th.
I mean, DK is a really good character, he's a BEAST !

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Because everyone and their mother can just pick D3 and win.
Not that he has any business against a skilled MK, Falco, or Olimar.

At any rate he's solid, but at the same time doesn't really destroy anyone who knows the matchup due to being exploitable and not nearly as gay as Snake, so I think his placement is appropriate.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
where did this thread come from? It says you posted the thread before mine and yet I haven't seen this on here until now

D0N

Smash Ace
where did this thread come from? It says you posted the thread before mine and yet I haven't seen this on here until now
It was here before yours. On the top of the list. You really just missed it :laugh:

Tujex

Smash Ace
I saw this one before I saw anyone else's lol.

But I think his spot is reasonable. DK has an evenish match-up against just about every character in game. He's the most balanced character in the whole game IMO, aside from his match-up against D3....so a perfectly balanced character deserves a perfectly middle spot.

Not to say I wouldn't LOVE to see the big lug higher....it's just that his spot makes sense.

crifer

Smash Lord
true. I also wondered why you should post almost the same topic, but I thought you could have your reasoning ;-)

I. R. Baboon

Smash Rookie
Opinions of people who might have more knowledge than us about the game and the characters.
But still opinions either way. Even if HAL Laboratory made a tier list I wouldn't consider it correct, let alone the Brawl Back Room.

ook

Smash Lord
^dajayman hype aside, are there even any DK reps in the SBR anymore?

Guessing not... except for a couple secondary users (like alphazealot :bee:)

:(
One of you bums (har har) should apply and get in there

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
those who are saying tiers are inaccurate and stuff the like. You're likely denying tier lists, go rep DK and he'll move up if you believe he's that great.

Top Bottom