• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo, your debt is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamugi

Smash Lord
Fun story- The first night he came to my house and slept there my mom was going to kick him out cuz he was a douch, the only reason why he was able to stay was bcuz I told my mom he was ***** when he was a little kid so she'd feel bad for him.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
my mom said he was a leech and usually would go into my kitchen without asking >_<

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Fun story- The first night he came to my house and slept there my mom was going to kick him out cuz he was a douch, the only reason why he was able to stay was bcuz I told my mom he was ***** when he was a little kid so she'd feel bad for him.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

wait,

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I was talking about DJ not m2k

M2K just smelled but my mom is a nurse and noticed he was a little...off and didnt say much.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Honestly though, it shouldn't take 10+ people getting ripped off to report someone like this. Toasty, you know I'm not mad at you bro, it's ok. Benny Lava fo' life
well the thing was, it got to a point where the only people who were able to help him were his New York people...and so G$ and I made sure EVERYONE there knew what was up. And they all had our back.

There was going to be a mass confrontation at RoM but that fell through for a variety of reasons [this was going to be a joint controntation of him and PBnJ]

Then DJ's friends let him know that he was banned from Pound 4 if he couldn't pay everyone back.

DJ's unemployment-checks situation went from promising to terribad mid-December at no specific fault of his own, beyond getting fired, I mean.

Speaking with him on the phone, like I said before, the consensus was that he would pay his debts before trying to go to Pound 4. He claimed he had a wake up call and I saw NO plans posted by him about going to Pound 4 so I was like "alright...at least he knows he can't afford to go...hopefully he's getting a job or something." He even said he wasn't going to any more tourneys until he had **** straightened out.

then at the last second I see this dude is registered and wondered how the hell that happened...

*sigh*

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
well the thing was, it got to a point where the only people who were able to help him were his New York people...and so G$ and I made sure EVERYONE there knew what was up. And they all had our back.

There was going to be a mass confrontation at RoM but that fell through for a variety of reasons [this was going to be a joint controntation of him and PBnJ]

Then DJ's friends let him know that he was banned from Pound 4 if he couldn't pay everyone back.

DJ's unemployment-checks situation went from promising to terribad mid-December at no specific fault of his own, beyond getting fired, I mean.

Speaking with him on the phone, like I said before, the consensus was that he would pay his debts before trying to go to Pound 4. He claimed he had a wake up call and I saw NO plans posted by him about going to Pound 4 so I was like "alright...at least he knows he can't afford to go...hopefully he's getting a job or something." He even said he wasn't going to any more tourneys until he had **** straightened out.

then at the last second I see this dude is registered and wondered how the hell that happened...

*sigh*

and the plot thickens :confused:

eh idc really i mean everyone should just accept the fact that hes not going to pay you back
lol is only tampa ppl no that???

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
For the record. That was Gmoney that posted that DJ owed him money. I must've stayed signed in on his comp from pound. So that 2nd post from me in the thread is actually G$

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Yeah DJ even told me who he owed, why, and in what order he was going to pay everyone...which was exactly why I decided against including him in all the craziness that happened to Evan, because at least DJ was upfront about his situation/debts and didn't lie or betray his friends just to make himself look better.

oh and as for getting screwed over by Smashers, oh man...Pound 4 has given me so many more stories it's crazy.

You'd think that after trusting a bunch of "strangers" and having them come through with the monies for ROM2 that your actual FRIENDS wouldn't bail on you for Pound 4 when you're doing nothing but busting your *** and wallet to make sure it's nothing but the best experience...

I mean I could go into detail, but I'm not gonna chase down petty crap.

edit: *looks at Twist's post....scrolls up*

=O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom