• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dittos: what do you think are the worst or best??

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Falco Dittos are also very sexy :D

Spiking your Openent while he does Illusion looks THAT great :D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ganon dittos are the most epic matches in Brawl. Sheik dittos on the other hand are really gay. Ftilt 20 times and then usmash....try playing one of those.

Osi

Smash Ace
I think my favorite dittos are normally kirby, link, and lucas. I like using those since it feels like a well rounded match, and I tend to stay off them more than the rest of the cast.

Delvro

Smash Ace
I don't think any ditto match necessarily shows who is a better player with their character, although it does show who knows the "my main vs my main" matchup.

Personally, I love Ganon dittos.

CY

Smash Ace
Falco dittos are the worst, along with DDD and IC dittos. anything that revolves around just CGing is the worst.

the best ditto is the MK ditto, hands down. i think MK is pretty gay but MK dittos are so fun.

Umby

Smash Master
Sonic dittos suck. They take too long because no one hits anyone and no one kills anyone.

Marth dittos suck just because. Fairfairfairfairfairfairfair until someone gets close enough to get hit is boring.

Pokemon Trainer dittos are kinda cool, aside from the technicality that there are 9 possible matchups.

Kirby dittos are too cute.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I generally hate all dittos, but DeDeDe is easily one of the worst.

Falcon is fun though, and lucario is kind of cool.

My first match in my first Brawl tourney was DK dittos and I absolutely hate them.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
What are "Dittos", exactly? Playing same character vs. same character? >.> If so, yeah, have to go with Sheik.
I love how this question has been absolutely ignored.

Yes, dittos are when 2 players pick the same character.

Amide

Smash Lord
Marth and MK dittos are amazing, I also think PT dittos are pretty strategic:)

DDD dittos and Jiggs dittos are annoying as hell.

RZA_Immortal Technique

Smash Journeyman
lol ive noticed most people dont like doing dittos of their mains....i dont like it when im dittoing someone that my main..too much spamming occurs from the other playa(if not his main)

Royale

Smash Journeyman
Loving Ganon dittos. Theres nothing that makes me happier than a "BAH!!" as ganon Dairs

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
Yoshi ditto matches are very rare, but an absolute blast.
Snake, Capt. Falcon, Ganondorf, and even Lucario ditto matches are fun.

Sonic matches are, indeed, pretty bad (no killing power whatsoever makes matches take just about forever); Pikachu, Lucas, Ness, and Pit ditto matches are just annoying for the following reasons:
"PK Fire!"
"PK Freeze!"
"PK Thunder!"
"PK Flash!"
"PIKA!"
"Hyayayayaya!"

...my ears hurt after them. :(

mc4

Smash Journeyman
I would hate to see a jiggly ditto that would probably be boring to watch. I wouldn't care for an olimar ditto either, it would just be a pikmin battle, A yoshi ditto ehhh don't care for that either. I like snake dittos it does actually tell who is better, I main wario but i feel like a wario ditto would turn into who can dair better lol. Mk dittos are good too (neither person can complain). I also like cap falcon dittos those always look good.

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
Sonic Dittos FTW "YOUR TOO SLOW" in STEREO

but seriously,as all have pointed out,C.Falcon dittos are the way to go...and maybe Snake heheh bombs are cool
But personally I like Marth dittos(Mainly cause I enjoy watching sword fights)

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Ganondorf dittos are ridiculously fun to both play in and watch.

Ike dittos are high up on the ditto match tier list, but they just don't compete with the Ganondorf class dittos.

CF dittos are funny because of how much suckitude/epic win is in the match, PT dittos are humorous for the "Pokemon Battle" theme and I've seen rather interesting Lucario dittos.

Everything else, from chaingrabber dittos to camper dittos can go die in a fire.

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
MK dittos are boring because they're using MK.

Mario, Yoshi, Captain Falcon and Ganondorf dittos seem fun. ^_^

Snake dittos are probably fun too. While they're fighting, the poor stage is full of C4s, grenades and mines. :[

Those are all the ones I've experienced. (well, besides MK dittos, they're boring just because)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario, and Snake dittos are pretty much contests to see who can play the most gay, Ice Climber, Falco, ROB, and Pikachu dittos redefine irritating, and Metaknight and Zelda dittos are just plain boring. Overall, I'd say the most fun dittos are Mario, Yoshi, ZSS, Peach, and Diddy Kong because they are characters that usually have a decent amount of variety when it comes to playstyles.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Anyone who did not give mention to Ganon, has either
A) not played a Ganon ditto
B) Has not seen a Ganon Ditto
C) Cannot comprehend a Ganon Ditto
D) All of the above.

Top Bottom