• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
John2k4 (2): Inferno3044, Sworddancer.
T-block (3): John2k4, Macman, J

Not Voting (4): Vinyl., Clover, Gheb_01, T-block

deadline is august 7 11:59 pm est

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He actually already answered that because I called him out on it the second he did it because it looks weird as heck when he was so gung-ho on John dying.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
How are you reading scum in John's post? Literally all your points can be said for TownJohn.
unvote

10char
You call him out and he immediately unvotes. He doesn't give a reason or even try to explain his reasons. He just unvotes and tries to clean himself. Seeing that move now looks real scummy. I think I'd be willing to vote for him actually. Also I'm liking you a bit more so you're good for now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Then let's see the action that follows the words. I want TB dead/claiming within/before his next post.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I usually thought it was odd with that weird Unvote of his, but realising that J and then he unvotes was actually something I didn't spot, which kinda wowed me bit. Seeing the pages, I would say that he has voted John because he saw macman's reasoning of why he is scum, saying that his posts are rather bland and his reads doesn't make sense, but instead, I see that he voted scum because of soups reason, And soup is a villain neighbor.

But either way, I would say he's sheeping nonetheless since he doesn't particularly has a reason for himself on why he is scum, which j pointed out.
Since I think I know where this will lead, if TB flips town in the end, John will probably be next. I, otherwise, have some considerations in my mind, so I'll come out with it around D4.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
odd it somehow posted prematurely

i moved off john because i didn't want him self hammering himself and wasting a day, plus his reaction/ate to his wagon made me lean really awful town as opposed to scum. so i like tblock better for now

why do you guys want tblock to claim/suspect him?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
By the way, can anyone predict how many indies/scum are in here toDay?

Since there's 9 I'm usually thinking two scums androbably one indie? I'm not really sure.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
By the way, can anyone predict how many indies/scum are in here toDay?

Since there's 9 I'm usually thinking two scums androbably one indie? I'm not really sure.
If you're scum, you're amazing at sounding really new/unaware of things. From what I've seen, a 13 man game generally has 3 mafia and usually 1 indy not always (the game I hosted had no indy). However the indy already died so I would say that now what we are looking for are 2 mafia.

@Macman - The unvote from him is really the only thing for me, but it's quite a bit of a red flag. It looked like he didn't want to really vote him and is trying to not get on J's bad side. My personal preference would be to lynch John, but I will cooperate if we decide to go to a T-Block route. I want his claim.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You already told me that before, and I'm well aware of knowing that now.
I only asked how many there would be toDay. So since there are two scums left, I'll be sure to note that in my head.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Part of what I'm also trying to say is that you're very noobtown and I'm pretty confident in that read. If you have read up, please give me a personal lynch pool. I would be very appreciative.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Macman, your reads match but I don't know most of the reasons why or there is barely any...gusto I guess behind anything you do this game.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Part of what I'm also trying to say is that you're very noobtown and I'm pretty confident in that read. If you have read up, please give me a personal lynch pool. I would be very appreciative.
Thanks for the noobtowm read. You mean a list of people that should be lynched right? Welp, here:

T-Block

John2k4
If T-Block flips town, I'll join in on lynching this guy. If T-Block flips scum, then I'll let this guy off until further notice, which means if he does/posts something I would find suspicious.
I'll be questioning him more either way.

=====

That's pretty much it, but I'll be asking J questions on D4.

And to add something else about t-block giving out a reason by quoting soup's reason (lol), it is something I mark interest.
Why would T-Block say john's is scum because and quote soupscum's reason of why john's scum?

It could be that soup suspects John to be an indie? Well that was already taken care of, hasn't it?
Rake's indie after all and was killed at night by scum.

Could it be that he's voting John, and John is soup's scumbuddy?
Well, that's less likely to happen. It can still go out like that, but it's pretty rare, isn't it?

What do you guys think?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So now that I think about it, this would definitely mean that john's not scum after all, so I'll actually take him out of the lynch pool.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Vinyl, you do know Rake was indy, right?

Two Indies doesn't sound right for a game this size.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Claim is an easy, I have him as scum.

The reason I suspect him is that I have found all his pushes not correct and lacking substance. His argument with Gheb in the earlier phase of the game read very TvS for me so I regardless of a flip on TB, I gain info on a scum-pick for me. TB's push on me is bad/unsubstantiated well and his hop on/hop off of John looks opportunistic. Plus TB has some connection to Soup I am forgetting at the moment but I remember making note of it in my re-read.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, you do know Rake was indy, right?:phone:
It could be that soup suspects John to be an indie? Well that was already taken care of, hasn't it?
Rake's indie after all and was killed at night by scum.

Two Indies doesn't sound right for a game this size.
This mafia/indie is new to me as this is my first time experiecing this type of mafia game.
Had to know what was up on this game by asking how many there were, dude.

Clover

Smash Rookie
Sorry about the inactivity, guys. About Vinyl noticing me online for a bit without doing anything, I check up on the thread occasionally on my phone, but I usually wait until I can get on my computer to post anything.

@Inferno-
@Clover - why do you think Soup claimed watcher instead of just a neighbor?
That move just seemed like desperation. Soup really had nowhere else to go, at that point, so he figured a bogus claim would give him the best chances of surviving.

@John2k4 - Could you go more into your town Inferno read?

John's claim and reasoning on his lack of interest are just reaffirming town, I think. Vinyl's recent lines of thought are also giving me town vibes. T-Block seems like the most logical choice today. If he somehow ends up town, then, I'll probably be going for Inferno tomorrow. A lot that I've seen from him throughout the game hasn't come across as genuine, and he looks worse to me than Mac right now.

Everything else looks pretty much commented on, so without any ado...

Vote: T-Block

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Also, J. By your past experiences as an indie before, did you ever had some power where you cop people before?

I need to make sure of this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I've only been Indy twice, but indies can get a slew of different roles. I mean I have made up indy claims with cop investigations in my past as normal scum and just yeah. It could be possibly but it just depends on the set-up and what town may have to counter it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Crap, this would've made my thoughts on clover easier if indies didn't have cop roles.
Because I can't say she's 100% town..........being unsure that rake lied or didn't sucks.

I'll just have take that cop pile off and put clover back to the usual start as unsure/null. I'll be re-reading her posts.

T-block

B2B TST
ugh deadline is aug 7. can this wait until tuesday? i promise i will deliver on everything.

i did not back off of john, and still want him dead, and definitely did not do anything because of j questioning me. j ninja'd my unvote with his post.

housing a smash friend from a WHOLE OTHER CONTINENT for the weekend, then i have a report to write due tuesday, but i can do things after that.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If that's true then that's off, because now all you have to do is respond to my through my post of me mentioning you, and Mac's explanation since he said he'll do it later.

Also, claim your role whenever.

Top Bottom