• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Invites to Deadpool mafia were sent out towards the end of D1 in this game, with the invitation explicitly stating that a high activity level would be required. John accepted, despite being behind here, promising many times to catch up in this game. He also mentions in this post that he was reading TTYD, a game that had already completed, during N1. By the start of D2, he still had not put any effort into continuing his catchup here.
Oh Gog T-Block is still trying to reach with these activity things..

T-block

B2B TST
That was before I delivered on what I promised and addressed the concerns brought up against me.

I already said if people still want me to claim (people other than you and John), I will.

T-block

B2B TST
john just shut up lol

if you feel like posting, how about you tell me why your vote is still on me?

oh yeah, since you're caught up, can you post the notes you've been taking? do it in the next five minutes and maybe i'll think you're town.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
john just shut up lol

if you feel like posting, how about you tell me why your vote is still on me?

oh yeah, since you're caught up, can you post the notes you've been taking? do it in the next five minutes and maybe i'll think you're town.
This. You were supposed to have notes from D1 and yet you have still posted nothing.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Yeah, don't play those "Respond now or die" kind of questions, Freeblock. You don't know what people are going to do when. Used by scum to make others look scum for not answering in the time provided, whether for a legitimate reason or not.

I've posted all sorts of notes as I was reading over D1. Go find them; shouldn't be that hard.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
More than if that's what it takes. I seriously don't get why people are making a big deal about liking disney songs...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Don't claim TB wtf. The people asking for your claim are your biggest scumread [J], a bunch of other people's scummread [Inferno] and a playerslot considered scum by almost everybody else [John]. Unless Sword / Clover / Macman / I ask for it you will not claim.

The play is still between Inferno and John toDay.

:059:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
John2k4 (1): Inferno3044
T-block (3): John2k4, J, Clover
Inferno3044 (1): Gheb_01
J (1): T-block

Not Voting (3): Vinyl., Sworddancer., Macman

deadline is august 7 11:59 pm est

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
T-Block, I really must apologize but I will get to your post tomorrow because I put it off until now (5am) and now I am really tired and must get some sleep. I am in the process of responding to it though.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Lol yeah TB don't claim. J Inferno and John wtf.

My last final is today, so afterwords I'll hopefully be more able to get back more fully into this game.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Like: Swords/Vinyl/Clover/John as my strong reads
Kind of like: Macman
Remainder: Inferno/Gheb
When did Gheb become a "remainder" for you, and why?

Sorry for the delay guys but here are my thoughts summarized:

1.) Strongly disagree Vinyl town read from people like J and Macman [IIRC]. Those "man these 2 or 3 posts are soooo townie"-reads are almost always complete crapshots and really not worth a damn, especially on a player whom we have zero meta-information on when it comes down to how he plays with non-newbs. Krys has also been null literally all game and those two or three posts will not change my mind so soon.
Meh. Don't hate on progress. Do you not like Vinyl's recent posts? Do they not feel townie and if so why not?

slightly advice doggy

2.) Clover is not clear, guys. Not to say that he isn't a major town read but cleared is something entirely different. I might come across as nit-picky here but I feel like it may come back to haunt us if we're silly about him/her being supposedly "cleared" when that's not true at all. Let's just stick with what we *know*: Soup was scum and Rake was abductor. We can not know whether Rake actually had comparison cop abilities or if he actually had the knowledge of them being unaligned. We also have no reason to trust a confirmed scumbag so let's not assume things that we don't actually know to be true. Clover is "likely town", not "clear".

Super unneeded paragraph. Could of been summed up in three sentences.

3.) I really don't see why people think T is a better play than John all of a sudden. And that's coming from the guy who wanted T-Block dead from Day 1. Soup having tried to bus John alone is just so ... obvious that I'm baffled by how many people are willing to clear him by 2 QQ posts. I'm not letting that fly, just like I won't let the Vinyl being pro-town based on two post-thingy fly.
Hmmm, good read to have ahead of time. Say what you want about TB but that guy has done his homework (unlike certain other players this game, myself included). Agree with you on John to.

4.) Inferno is scum. He has to be. Based on the way he's played the "I told you so card!" toDay alone I have very little doubt about this. There is absolutely no reason for town to ever make such a comment and try to gain credit from Rake's indy flip. Only mafia would have any reason to do that. There's another post from him toDay that reeks and will comment on in my next post.

Vote Inferno

I have non-newb meta w.r.t. Vinyl and have probably been watching him since he first started playing legitely.

I like the point you pointed out which I was feeling as well w.r.t. Inferno with playing the "I told you so!" card a bit too much.
Wtf no.

How is inferno going on and on about being right about the indie scummy? "He would only to this as mafia." What? Why not as a town who's just trying to boast his ego?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Right now I'm 50/50 on you two but I feel a wagon against you is overdue.

How is inferno going on and on about being right about the indie scummy? "He would only to this as mafia." What? Why not as a town who's just trying to boast his ego?
The pro-town credit he's fishing for is like completely useless for a townie but very beneficial for a scumbag. Like, it's not even a comparison for whom it would be a greater benefit - it makes a million times more sense to do as scum than as town.

T-block

B2B TST
Okay cool.

Yes, I can see where the Inferno hate comes from. His last post was gross, his posts earlier in the game haven't been much better, and I hated the way he kept mentioning he would consider hammering me based on my claim, he might vote me after seeing my claim, etc. etc. Felt like he was setting up an artificial reason to place his vote on me. 1071 sounds totally scripted as well. The constant bragging about suspecting Rake, while annoying and pathetic, reads more as a player who usually gets **** on looking for recognition though.

More importantly, he's unlikely to be on a scumteam with J, so I'd much MUCH prefer a John lynch, if you're not gonna join me on J.

Speaking of which, why don't you join me on J?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't see anything particularly pro-town about Vinyl's recent posts. The playerslot is still strikingly null.

T-block

B2B TST
Looking back, the only post of Krys' that worries me is this one:

Anyways I'm done pressuring you, if you wanna even call it that.

I will work with you since your posts improved and I'd rather catch scum than watch your slot get more murked up. I reread some of your posts after your newer ones as well. I need some firm stances and reads out of you besides the obvious clover. What do you think of Soup's post here, because it aligns with my thoughts atm.

The only one I don't agree with is how Soup has a strong town read on Clover exactly.

I want Smoth to post a bit more as well as far as reads go.

I'm reading Soup and Rake as town for the moment if I haven't already said it... T-block and Gheb are opposites for sure. Not sure about how I feel on an RF lynch myself yet.

I'm unvoting for now.

Unvote
...when he says Gheb and T-block are opposites "for sure". It's a strong newbscum tendency to take a TvT and spin it like this, especially with how he was pushing a Gheb lynch.

Other than that, as I said, I don't think Krys would replace as scum, and I liked that he never put me above null, even when calling Gheb scum. It suggests townKrys being wary of someone he considers a strong scum player (HEH), whereas as scum I think he would be more likely to label me as town to get me on his good side.

T-block

B2B TST
oh so you're serious about that. okay lol

can you post your spreadsheet notes please?

or just your role PM works too

wouldn't it be funny if j was ready to bus john, then john started crying again pointing to deadpool, then j felt sorry and tried to take it back? it's a more plausible explanation for his behaviour than anything he'll come up with i'm sure.

T-block

B2B TST
that would be ideal, yeah

and btw, i already told you, you are not on the list of people i am okay with calling me free-block. please stop.

even gheb isn't using that name, and he coined it.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Please remind me about how many ****s I give about what you want.
****ing Freeblock.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm genuinely upset that you think I know so little that you are asking me to post my role pm.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
On John2k4 -

His play matches his scum meta much more than his town meta:
I compared his posts in this game with both ModMafia and Paper Mario Mafia. He is showing the same timid and scared behaviour as he did as scum, whereas as town he is generally less afraid of making posts.

His other activity suggests that he is “hiding” behind being too busy to keep up with this game:
Invites to Deadpool mafia were sent out towards the end of D1 in this game, with the invitation explicitly stating that a high activity level would be required. John accepted, despite being behind here, promising many times to catch up in this game. He also mentions in this post that he was reading TTYD, a game that had already completed, during N1. By the start of D2, he still had not put any effort into continuing his catchup here.

John is not an *******. I’d like to think that if he were town, when he expresses regret and apologizes for being unable to deliver content he is being sincere. That leads me to believe he is exaggerating how little time he has to give to this game in order to avoid giving content - this links back to his scared scum mentality.

Soup’s interactions with John suggest scum distancing:
The above two points are admittedly relatively weak. This point forms the core of my reasoning on scumJohn. Read post 393 and the one following it within the context of the events current at the time. Discussion was focused on me vs. Gheb, with a wagon on Gheb and a potential wagon building on me and he decides to quote the votecount and vote John out of the blue. It looks very much like an attempt at distancing.

Moreover, look at post 486, which occurs after Gheb begins talk of an inactive lynch. His choice is Clover, not John, despite saying that John was his giving him the strongest scum vibes in post 476 - John only gets a sideline mention here. Why Clover over John? Now jump to the end of the Day, as the Shadow Moth wagon was picking up speed. Sworddancer says he would go either John or Moth. Rake says he would go either John or Moth. RF says he prefers John. The possibility of swinging the lynch to the slot on which he had a “goddamn scum-read” (post 814) was very real, yet he votes for Moth in post 728.

This looks like a big pile of ****. To say that you're actually looking on the past plays he has done and probably not look into what I said. and ESPECIALLY NOT even responding what I just said.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
One thing I would assume something that's wrong with john right now is how he's being right now.

Bro, what's going on with you today?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I don't have a scumread on J atm. If he is still alive later I will take a 2nd look at him. As for the claim I wouldn't have been like "oh he's a VT. Hammer." I meant if you had tried to do something like Soup did by claiming watcher or some other ridiculous claim I would vote you. Also as I said, sometimes town needs to negotiate to get a lynch. However seeing your recent posts, I would rather not have you lynched. John's a much better choice. I swear most of what John has done was call you Freeblock. He is obviously trying to instigate you and get you to snap and cause your lynch.

TB, vote john with me. He is the best play.

:phone:

Top Bottom