• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
also

vote: tblock

for the time being.

also rake, i thought you were idiot town, im ***in up this game

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: T-Block

@Swords: I actually have to say I stopped having you as indy at the time I posted that one gif. However, I will take the hit that I thought you were indy at the beginning of D2.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Think about it. Rake Flipped Indy Pokemon Trainer. You heard a "Go, pokemon!", and then T-Block returned to the game.

If that's not abductor, then :drshrug:

John2k4

The End of an Era
And Freeblock that's like me claiming doc then flipping scum, and you saying the next day "Well what if John really was the doc we can't be too sure here hrmmmmmmm we might trust his clame afterall"

John2k4

The End of an Era
Abductor can be a powerful role. You don't really need any powers with it depending on how the Abductor part is handled.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why are we even delving into this CC business? Rake was scum, just delving into is WIFOM because we don't know if he was telling the truth or not or how in the world this has relevance. The only thing I believe is that Clover is town *well was even before* and even more so due to the "CC".

T-block

B2B TST
J why are you ignoring me </3

I'm all for butting heads with you later, but right now your vote needs to be on John. If you're town, help me out here, yeah?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Macman, are those questions from yesterDay still pertinent? I'll contemplate hammering John, after this question.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Pros? A lot of people have him as scum for a really silly reason in my opinion that I don't really see. However, I would probably take a bite of Humble Pie due to being wrong on Soup and Rake flipping indy and admit that my reads are a little poor this game so I very well could be reading John wrong in the argument of Anti-town vs. Scummy. His posts toDay are a different shade of bad though. I do feel, that if John were to flip town, I'd have better reads on TB/Inferno/Macman definitely. If scum, I really don't know yet because I haven't thought of that possibility.

I feel the final two scum are in TB/Macman*sorry bud*/Inferno.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
J why do you think Im scum? I just wanna point out that I had Soupscum as soon as he claimed Watcher and had Rakescum correct. I also never defended soup in all of D2 (attacking Rake =/= defending Soup).

:phone:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
don't hammer john...

unvote

the other question (non indy one) is still relevant

though i forgot what i asked... but answer it anyways

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's L-2 on you.

John, mind claiming?

@Inferno: I'll get to in more full detail in a bit when I have the attention span to get quotes.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
aw J thinks i'm scum

look at all my posts from the game and you'll see why it makes sense...

why are you contemplating hammering John? it doesn't make sense

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'm the Bare Necessities from The Jungle Book, Vanilla townie.

I'm ready to hammer myself. I just want to be done with things here and move on. All my cares for stuff died mid-game in Deadpool. I'll leave that can of worms unopened, but it's not too hidden.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Part of the reason why my cares evaporated. The Vanilla Townie effect.

I've tried to re-read, and provide info, but no one has any mind to allocate that to. It all just wafts over as "Oh don't worry just bad posts/playing".

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I'm not lynching John. Sorry TB.

Mac, don't think you're scum, just a likely candidate if TB/Inferno don't flip scum. I have Clover/Swords/Gheb/John as town so PoE leaves you in that pile since you haven't been obv-town to me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh you're only question was about why I seem to want claims. Reason being is what I said to Swords and I'm actually been more curious for songs>roles in terms of when people claim. I actually don't really have a substantiated reason to why I want claims more than other games.

T-block

B2B TST
Pros? A lot of people have him as scum for a really silly reason in my opinion that I don't really see. However, I would probably take a bite of Humble Pie due to being wrong on Soup and Rake flipping indy and admit that my reads are a little poor this game so I very well could be reading John wrong in the argument of Anti-town vs. Scummy. His posts toDay are a different shade of bad though. I do feel, that if John were to flip town, I'd have better reads on TB/Inferno/Macman definitely. If scum, I really don't know yet because I haven't thought of that possibility.

I feel the final two scum are in TB/Macman*sorry bud*/Inferno.
J, what changed from this post that brought you from considering a hammer to not willing to lynch John?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, what changed from this post that brought you from considering a hammer to not willing to lynch John?
I said I was contemplating on hammering John, but then I decided to stick with my gut and not do what I didn't want to do. John is screaming town to me and I think your attack on him is bogus with a sheepy Inferno on it.

Top Bottom