• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This game is giving me headaches already. Looking over at things again almost all of the prominent connections we have in this game so far seem so ... ambiguous. Like, I can read almost every interaction as TvT just as much as TvS or SvS and it makes sense in my head either way. I really hope this isn't the kind of game where townies bash each others heads while scum coasts along laughing their ***** off.

Vote Moth

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Damn, you ninjaed me already.

What about Clover, Gheb?

#HBC | ѕoup

I seriously don't buy that we have all this town being inactive, I know it's a stretch but there is one scummer out there, and don't remind me of mana because our inactives had made posts, in mana we just lynched them before they could do anything.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh yeah. Which inactive do you want if we went that route?
Moth is the one I feel is most suspect and Clover is like completely inactive so I'd say either of those would make a decent inactivity lynch. Then there's John whom I can't tell is scummy or just doesn't care about this game. Wouldn't mind if he dies soon.

Macman's the only inactive player I would hesitate to get rid of.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was basically getting to that I want Clover, she's made some posts but she hasn't followed through, I feel like she's skating at this point. John can be another story, I would love for him to prove me wrong here but there really isn't much I can do.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I see Soup's point though. Just by mere statistics it's incredibly unlikely that none of the inactive players is scum and it would suck pretty damn hard if all of them were town. We've had a bunch of games where inactivity ***** town in lategame because all the 'playmakers' had eaten their NK at that point and there was nobody left to actually do anything for town to win this game. I can definitely see the concern.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I would on-board for Clover lynch should nothing occur this D1 that results in us actually catching scum.

Clover mainly due to the reasons Soup stated, which is that for all intensive purposes Clover is skating, IIRC most of that slot's posts have been answering questions from Swords / J and then asking some to 3 player's. I can't recall anything but those posts which to me would mean Clover hasn't done anything of substance yet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How am I "semi-inactive" lol?

Anyways if we are going inactive/coasting lynch. Definitely leaning towards Moth over Clover.

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

How am I "semi-inactive" lol?

Anyways if we are going inactive/coasting lynch. Definitely leaning towards Moth over Clover.

:thumbsdown:

Why Moth over Clover?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Whatever happened to John ?
Are we assuming he is going to waltz in here and destroy scum at some point or are we taking experienced inactives over other inactives ?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Intent. I'd probably prefer John over Moth but deffo not Clover. I'll look into them more in depth when I get home.

T-block

B2B TST
I see Soup's point though. Just by mere statistics it's incredibly unlikely that none of the inactive players is scum and it would suck pretty damn hard if all of them were town. We've had a bunch of games where inactivity ***** town in lategame because all the 'playmakers' had eaten their NK at that point and there was nobody left to actually do anything for town to win this game. I can definitely see the concern.

Oh I share the concern. However, even if we lynch an inactive D1, do you really think that's going to provide the spark needed for the rest to be active? I don't see it. Isn't the point to show people that inactivity will not be tolerated? If so, I don't think it's going to be effective, considering how many inactives we have. Macman, John, and Moth look like they simply don't care about the game. We'd have to lynch them all in order to fix the activity problem.

By the way, statistically speaking, assuming 10-3, chances of the four inactives all being town is still around 30%. If you include Krys, then chances of all five being town is still 20%. Let's not give people the wrong impression by saying it's incredibly unlikely. Meanwhile, chances of three scum being fully contained in the four inactives is 1.5%, or 3.5% including Krys.

Yes, it's a problem. DGames should implement some sort of temporary blacklist system to punish inactivity or something. But as far as this game is concerned, I don't think it's our best course of action =\

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Care to elaborate on why TB ?

Also Inferno I don`t see the issue discussing a contingency plan, which is why I stated:

`I would on-board for Clover lynch should nothing occur this D1 that results in us actually catching scum. `

T-block

B2B TST
I lost the feeling of honesty behind his posts.

His last one looks more like he just wants to be seen as doing something, rather than actually doing something. When he asked people to speak up if they found anyone kinda scummy, as if people hadn't already been doing that, my jaw kinda dropped.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Last sentence is supposed to be: However if someone thinks an inactive is scummy please speak up. Somehow the word inactive got cut because my phone hates me. People are asking about which inactive they would lynch but I haven't found anyone say anyone was really scummy among them.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Out of the inactives I already mentioned to find Moth the most suspicious for similar reasons why I found T suspect, which is why I'm hoping that people will just agree with me that lynching Moth is the best choice out of all the inactives in the game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Out of the inactives I already mentioned to find Moth the most suspicious for similar reasons why I found T suspect, which is why I'm hoping that people will just agree with me that lynching Moth is the best choice out of all the inactives in the game.

I suppose that's worded kinda poorly: What I'm saying is that out of the ~4 inactives we have I feel like Moth is the one where a legitimate case exists so he's the inactive I'd go for first. Then again, I didn't really look at Soups points in regards to John yet.

T-block

B2B TST
All right dudes, V/LA starts now. I might have some free time to pop in tomorrow, but no promises.

I'd like to see a lynch on Gheb or J at this point.
If we need to settle for an inactive (which we don't), I think Clover will give us the most information. Plus, I do get the feeling she is asking questions just to ask questions.
Macman, Smoth, Krys, and John slots need to pick things up. Don't you guys feel bad or something?
Inferno is a scum lean I guess.
I'm okay with Sword living.
Strongest townread at the moment is Soup. Rake is reading town as well.
RadFic is a slot I will have to read later in the game - not too concerned about this slot at this point though.

Clover

Smash Rookie
@Rake - In terms of Gheb v. T-Block, I was more disliking Gheb. Aside from the reasoning on the T-Block vote, the way he defended his vote bothered me. #367 attempts to validate his vote by pointing to his scumhunting abilities in previous games, but, each game is its own individual entity. A person needs to be able to effectively analyze new scenarios. Experience can be useful, but it doesn't matter if you can't present a rational argument against someone. He then goes on in his next post, being extremely overdefensive, and still making use of absolute statements even after it's shown that was not the case:

I just think it's extremely fishy when everybody who was active at the time had no issue with reading Scumdancer for ******** reasons
Then, trying to discredit RF's vote and Gheb stating that he has some sort of "advanced skills at reading people" that others don't. It just seems strange. Also, #459 is just asking for pity.

If I keep on accusing T they will find something to make me look like the bad guy.
A lot of his statements were unnecessary and seemed to be distractions from his vague logic. At the moment, my main interest is in a Gheb vote, as noted below.

@John2k4 - You missed my questions in #426.

@Gheb - What makes you wary of going after Macman for inactivity?

My apologies for the lack of activity, I understand that it can be frustrating at times. At this point, it seems like any sort of unified decision would be a bit much to expect. Inactive lynch seems a reasonable alternative if there isn't anything convincing enough before the deadline, but, out of the four (five?) inactives, I feel like John would be the most sensible choice. It seems like I've at least seen a tad bit of effort from the others, but John consistently acts as if he has no interest in the game.

Vote: Gheb

#HBC | ѕoup

Retract all dislike for clover for that last post, but I'm curious as to why you jumped on Gheb as your very post in, did something just click to you as you were reading or something?

#HBC | ѕoup

Alright I've got some re-invigoration for this game now, I'm gonna make a huge post regarding my reads and respond to some people.

#HBC | ѕoup

"Ctrl+f Soup"

26 results

sigh

Sworddancer. said:
Soup you haven't answered my question either, please get to it.
Getting to it right now.

3. What standard? Soup, you’ve seen the EXACT same play that I have done by others before. Is the only reason you think that it’s scummy this time is because I was the one doing it?
No, it wasn't about you, I just found it completely useless at the time and didn't understand why you made so many pointless questions, your answer towards me saying that 'oh i was only trying to start the game up' didn't see like you committed to it as much as you would like, and even though you told me that wasn't your intention, it's the vibe I get.

Gheb_01 said:
Soup, I'll get to that when I have more time but you basically tell me that you think I'm reaching and I've already told you all that I don't think I'm reaching. I don't what there is for me to say when we essentially just agree to disagree.
I suppose, but I still don't understand the logic behind why T-block was singled out, if you responded to that please direct me to that post.

#HBC | ѕoup

Sworddancer. said:
Actually Soup, why does this matter. I think you’re tunneling a bit here. What response do you honestly expect out of Inferno at this point besides “It was just RVS?”
I think I explained in response to him.

Sworddancer. said:
@Soup: Do you think that Gheb tried to defend me too much before being called out on? If so, can you quote your evidence for me? Also, what's Gheb's scum intention.
I think he defended you too hard without considering the implications of the wagon and the people on them, he threw together something that didn't make any sense, his reasoning is that the wagon was too fast or something and thus that makes you town, excuse my cookie-cutter reply here but I can't cba to look for it, the basic scum intention is creating an issue out of thin air, I'm still graciously waiting for Gheb to respond why T-block is so important compared to everyone else (If he already didn't.)

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to lean that T-block/Gheb aren't partners in this association, his push on T-block was completely made out of nothing and only used to justify his original reasoning on swords, I don't see reason for Gheb to put his partner on the line like that only he was feeling really confident. I have my gut telling me Gheb is scum also and I really want to nip this in the bud. I honestly can't believe John's play as genuine this game, his lack of doing anything doesn't sit right with me and I would expect for him to at least vote someone. He hasn't even done that, he's idly coasting on nothing. If i can't have Gheb i want to get rid of John as it's my best shot as far as inactive goes.

As far as town-reads go, I've got Rake, Clover and J as strong town-reads, and T-block very dependent on what Gheb flips. Rake dumbtold earlier on, I don't really need specifics on it. J has basically been right with me this whole game and I would be sorely dissapointed if he was scum here, I find his intention genuine and not filled with huge walls that explain nothing and try to get a small point across. Clover really impressed me with her last post and I'm safe to call her town.

Everyone else has basically been dropped down to null besides Swords, because mostly I like swords responses and he's getting pushed on nothing at this point, the only thing I'd look at here is SMoth's push, but this really ties into Gheb just gunning for SMoth right now also.

Personally i'd say there is inactive scum out there, but not all of it is inactive scum, it's going to be a pain reading RadFic and the alike because of this.

#HBC | ѕoup

I completely forgot about Inferno, he's town-lean a bit on how he responded to my call-outs on him.

I'm sorry if that looks a bit messy but I was thinking about where I currently standed and wanted to keep it simple.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I can feel safe at night knowing that my sheer level of idiocy would never be a threat to a scum faction.

Also @ Soup does that mean you will be putting Gheb at L-1 ?

IIRC with Clovers vote that makes 5, yours would be 6 and then one more to hammer.

Also, if Gheb is scum, do you think his easy acceptance of a SMoth wagon might be a light bus attempt when I prodded him about how T-Block was different than SMoth ? (or anyone else on for that matter using Gheb logic IIRC).

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not willing to put him at L-1, that's why I asked for a vote-count. He still needs to explain his reasoning instead of being stubborn and say he wasn't reaching, that doesn't help anything nor make his slot better for me.

#HBC | ѕoup

What I was considering, but we'll see, like I said, I don't know if Gheb is a man to bus or not but I think we'll have a lot to work with on his flip.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I can definitely agree with that logic.

If Ghebscum then I really want to take a closer look at that poetic prose of his to see if he dropped anything in there that wouldn't be immediately noticeable wrt my thoughts on Gheb to that point.

In fact I'm going to take a look see right now.

I'd also like J to weigh in on this but I have a feeling a wall is soon forth-coming , that or J is readin up on something, as I just say J viewing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh! Apologies haha. I left my cpu open while I went to try out Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

I still haven't re-read anything.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I don't know exactly how I feel about a gheb lynch. I don't know why but he's just really confusing to me and not sure how to read him. Might want him to claim if he is gonna get lynched. Also I want RF to talk before the day ends

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

mad hacks

I also know every role in this game, so you all should surrender...

No but seriously, if you go to your User CP and the Edit your details page, you can choose a custom post color, I simply look up a hexadecimal value chart, found a colour I liked and copy pasted it into the custom post colour thing , which accepts those values and saved the changes. There's also option so you don't see custom post colour's , so you would have seen my red text plain.

If hex way is too way out there it accepts words like red and such but the thing is, i entered dark green and it gave me the purple i previously had.

Top Bottom