• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
No Swiss, you are not cool and you don't have any advanced skills at reading people. You also really haven't done anything this game other than to push terrible reads. Please let Ryker do the playing as soon as he's back and has time.

:059:
didn't you tell me that you thought swiss was one of the better players in dgames? :reverse:

but uh, i think i'm leaning towards tblock being scum(my) in this gheb vs tblock argument(thus far). Gheb's point about easy town lynches day 1 IS valid despite it being pretty weak due to wifom/sworddancer wagon being like the first wagon of the day.

i hated that poetry **** though, i didn't even read it and my thoughts are based on what people quoted from it/gheb said later

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm cool with a Gheb claim.

Not so cool with a Gheb lynch.

I'll settle for it though.

But I need to figure out who I really want.

:urg:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Sworddancer. (2) - Inferno3044, Shadow Moth
Inferno3044 (1) - Macman
Gheb_01 (5) - T-Block, Krystedz, Radical Fiction, Anomandaris_Rake, Clover
John2k4 (1) - Яagnarock
Shadow Moth (1) - Gheb_01

Not Voting (3): John2k4, Sworddancer., J

deadline is july 18th 11:59 pm est

everyones within activity limits

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I love that song but I doubt it'll convince me of a vote.

Macman is null with an ever slight gut town-read.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i skimmed a couple of the more recent long posts

ok so, rake, soup, J, obv town.

not feelin a gheb lynch.

inferno/sword lynches both work because infernos reasoning for voting swords was ********. doesnt make any sense at all and seemed somewhat bandwagony. swords i care less about but the inferno vote early on was scummy.

but id rather lynch radfic. I'm so down with J's gut read on rad.

out of the inactives, probably john.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i don't really have a case
but he's been pushing wagons without really contributing much of anything. saying a lot while doing a little.

hm, i actually should find the point where he hops of the sword wagon

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You mean the point where he hops off the swords wagon just to hop on Gheb for little to no reasoning.

That's what got me looking at him weirdly.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
J on a weirdness scale, would this be normal Swiss / Ryker weird or "watch out he's planning to kill us all with fire" weird ?

Also , I believe RF pointed out somethings he disliked wrt Gheb but I cannot recall where it was right this second.

@Krys: how are your reads after the recent waves of posts, what is your opinion od Gheb V T-Block ?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
you can just be like me and type nonsense and hope that its somehow readable

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I have a feeling that only a DGamer with mvp status could accomplish such a thing.

It would likely get me lynched post haste and without much concern to my alignment.

@Inferno: Opinion of the now created RF wagon ?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I actually like macman's reasoning. J voting doesn't give me any vibes. However I have been waiting for this long post that they said they were gonna make. If the post turns out to be nothing but a fraud I will not hesitate in voting for him.

Rake I get this feeling that you're asking a lot of questions purely to ask questions. Would this be accurate?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Macman's reasoning seems to be based on my gut vibe on RF so can you explain how you like his reasoning but my vote gives no vibes? xD

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Macman's reasoning seems to be based on my gut vibe on RF so can you explain how you like his reasoning but my vote gives no vibes? xD
I paid more attention to how you two voted which is why your vote didn't give me any vibes. Like your post says, you'll bite and try to get this wagon moving.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Inferno, subtle pressure doesn't work unless you back it up or have reasoning behind it, what are you trying to imply towards J?

Also, I'm tempted to say something but I won't.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Honestly I can't find the post that shows where J posted his initial suspicion on RF. J can you link it to me because obviously I'm not good at finding things. I'm also implying that all I saw is J willing to help move onto RF. Simple as that.

#HBC | ѕoup

But J was the whole reason Macman jumped on RadFic? J has been stating that he's had on RadFic for a while now.

#HBC | ѕoup

I shouldn't be posting, it literally hurts to keep my eyes open right now, apologies to any grammar mistakes that I make.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no I have my own gut read on radfic, i just like the fact that J did/does too

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
J on a weirdness scale, would this be normal Swiss / Ryker weird or "watch out he's planning to kill us all with fire" weird ?

Also , I believe RF pointed out somethings he disliked wrt Gheb but I cannot recall where it was right this second.

@Krys: how are your reads after the recent waves of posts, what is your opinion od Gheb V T-Block ?
Still have a gut read / intent read on scumslot Gheb. T-block remains a bit null, but I feel good about his posts and feel he is either easy town slot or just playing well as scum this game (which he has in the past impressed me as scum)

I need to rework my views on the others after the recent wave though.. Kinda just idly sitting here because I'm firm on my stance of Gheb atm. Haven't moved my vote since.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You guys really make me wonder why I'm even playing this game anymore. I have worked my ****ing *** off to make you fools see what's going on, I've dug into every single one of your gogdamn walls and responded to like every question about three times, have backed up my stance on free-block PLENTY of times now, as well as my stance on Sword, I have not budged to your pressure in any way and have literally nullified every point of suspicion against me.
And yet Clover piles her vote on me without giving a legitimate reason, Rake doesn't react to anything related to it anymore, Krys is depending on his "gut" [which so far has failed him in dGames every single time], T-Block still pushes for my lynch even though he of all people shouldn't have any doubts about Ghebtown anymore and J / Macman - both who are against my lynch - are asking me to claim, as if this was one of the first games of mafia they're playing.

If you just don't like playing mafia with me I'd prefer you guys to just tell me and I'll replace out. That'd save me the frustration of having all of you ****ting on me on principle [and really, at this point it's the only motivation I can see for you guys to do it considering I've gone throught *everything* for you and a lot of it more than once].

I suppose, but I still don't understand the logic behind why T-block was singled out, if you responded to that please direct me to that post.
Already did that in great detail.

Rake, can you please change your font color? I can't read it with my current background.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No this is fine.

Now unvote me and help me actually get stuff done!

J, I still find you weird ... why aren't you behind the RF push more? You only seem to half-push players so far.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm currently trying to figure out how to take your little outburst above in a separate post in progress now.

I also find J's half pushes not so odd and more to the line of carefully considering arguments and getting a read on people, but I could be wrong.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake I get this feeling that you're asking a lot of questions purely to ask questions. Would this be accurate?
No.

Every single question I've asked has had a logical base behind it, and is effecting how I read the slots and the interactions between them.

For example I asked Macman about his RF read because I wanted to get an idea of what he was seeing that I could have missed. Now Gut vibes don't do much for me but the other stuff macman said was something I can look back at from a new angle on.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

You guys really make me wonder why I'm even playing this game anymore. I have worked my ****ing *** off to make you fools see what's going on, I've dug into every single one of your gogdamn walls and responded to like every question about three times, have backed up my stance on free-block PLENTY of times now, as well as my stance on Sword, I have not budged to your pressure in any way and have literally nullified every point of suspicion against me.
And yet Clover piles her vote on me without giving a legitimate reason, Rake doesn't react to anything related to it anymore, Krys is depending on his "gut" [which so far has failed him in dGames every single time], T-Block still pushes for my lynch even though he of all people shouldn't have any doubts about Ghebtown anymore and J / Macman - both who are against my lynch - are asking me to claim, as if this was one of the first games of mafia they're playing.

If you just don't like playing mafia with me I'd prefer you guys to just tell me and I'll replace out. That'd save me the frustration of having all of you ****ting on me on principle [and really, at this point it's the only motivation I can see for you guys to do it considering I've gone throught *everything* for you and a lot of it more than once].
That's inaccurate, I have been looking at your interactions between player's, reading your responses and trying to sift through your poetry.

I'm also waiting on RF to produce this case of his, If RF fails to and my re-read of your slot makes me see townGheb, then I will move my vote.

Also not to lecture you but isn't attacking other slot's for their reasons on voting you the exact opposite of helpful to town ? I could understand that a townGheb would be frustrated at this point after having backed up his points in his eyes but a post of this nature seems like the sort of thing that would break the straw on the GhebScum camel's back as it were.

Explain to me why Clover's vote feels illegitimate then, if your going to say that Clover's vote is that way and is no more than piling on, show me why I should see it that way.

On first read I found Clover's reasoning to look legitimate. So maybe you can address Clover's post and we'll go from there.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

He might have died a little on the inside after his points were to his eyes, ignored, but this thread is anxiously awaiting your promised case, because we are sure it will be beastly and a force to be reckoned with.

In other news people seem to be willing to vote you , due to your lack production as it were.

Top Bottom