• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.5

Capps
J
Raziek
BSL:
Sinz
Soup: Werekill
Gorf: Red Ryu
Quilt: Capps
Zen
Xonar
Gova:
J
Sinz
BardulL
Werekill:
Ryker, Zen, BardulL, BSL, Gorf
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
Raziek, Quilt, Xonar, Gova, Soup

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
The deadline for Day 1 is June 9th, at 11:59 PM

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Lore Lore there's no way you believed that soup had information on you simply because he used the word "pristine". What a reach yo. It would make sense if your character was actually known to be called by that word specifically.

Soup has been speaking this way towards everyone since the start of the game.

Towards Ryker:
Though I be yet a mortal in his eyes, thy lord speaks! The time of the undoing hath begun! Oh Ryker, how does thou do it? Thy speaks poetry! I am blessed by the gods themselves to be in the same room as thee!

Unvote Vote Werekill

Towards Gova:
Gova! Thou beautiful existence brings light to the land once more, even when thy own soul is dark! A light illuminates and the light is yourself is your audacious facial features. Will thee be so kind to bless thou with your support?

Towards Zack:
Trumpets sound in the distance, the call of the HBC! The HBC! It's thunderous roar cannot be denied! The earth itself moves with a gesture at the sound of the name! HBC! Zack Fair! Whose being is holy compared to mine, we must answer the beckoning call!

and towards you:
I cannot show hatred to nobody else by thyself. The feeling I burden is once that brings me great dismay. You are simply too pristine for me to live in the same earth as you.
It's clear that his absence of self worth and excess praise for his fellow man is simply a part of his flavor. It has nothing to do with you, yet you're reaching for it to be, merely to save your skin. And thats. That is grimy.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's clear that his absence of self worth and excess praise for his fellow man is simply a part of his flavor. It has nothing to do with you, yet you're reaching for it to be, merely to save your skin. And thats. That is grimy.
Double Vote Werekill

Wary of wagon if Werekill town.

Sleep V/LA tournament.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Going to sleep. Don't expect a votecount (from me) until tomorrow evening. Have work.

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's started a conversation right here right now, a serious one. It lets me get to know you a little better, don't be such a downer!

Well, Werekill trying to call out Soup is interesting, and Soup's double vote was also interesting. Other then that, Soup's vernacular is annoying, apparently Gorf is going to give me drugs tomorrow, other then that I'm not seeing any real solid information, hence my playing around a bit to try and get some.

How are you feeling at the moment? Staying positive i hope?
When I ask for stances I mean town or scum, like do you think each person is town or scum like Soup, Werekill, Gorf etc.?

I don't like Werekill but the wagon formed fast, my only concern ATM there. It has merit and he should go.

I'm watching you right now since I 'm not sure how to read you and if people are gonna let you slip by like this or not. I want more stance from you.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
The light has been seen once more! The HBC! The HBC! It's glow is too pure for thine eyes!

Double vote: Werekill

#HBC | ѕoup

I have done what is called of me! The HBC! The HBC! Nothing stands between the HBC! I am truly given great joy to even mutter it, as I will never be worthy! Sing with me! HBC! HBC!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
@ Xivii Xivii , leave me paper trail or die this night. A clear idea what you think or you are gone.
Vote: J
Vote: Werekill
Vote: Werekill

I mean J is pretty obvious.
In case that isn't enough,

S Tier: J
A Tier: Werekill
B Tier: Xonar, Raziek, Quilt
C Tier: Bardull, Gorf, Sinz
D Tier: Gova, BSL
E: Red Ryu, Capps, soup, Ryker
F Tier: Zen, Ranmaru, Nabe, marshy, Acrostic, Xiivi, Frozenflame, Junglefever

k im out. J you should like not kill me for once.

#HBC | ѕoup

When I ask for stances I mean town or scum, like do you think each person is town or scum like Soup, Werekill, Gorf etc.?

I don't like Werekill but the wagon formed fast, my only concern ATM there. It has merit and he should go.

I'm watching you right now since I 'm not sure how to read you and if people are gonna let you slip by like this or not. I want more stance from you.
Ryu, whose words speak little yet covet so much, you do not need to fear. Perhaps I am too swayed by thine own emotions, but the HBC will save us all. Our canals shall run deep with the tears of the guilty shall shed, we shall man our greatest ships and sail onward to victory!

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh, lest I be a imperfect man with stars in his eye, thine truly wished for Werekill to live a fuller life, but alas! I cannot deny my nature, I cannot deny my purpose. I will be there, on the darkest night, to set the torch. To lead the way for my great men to do what I cannot do.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@ Xivii Xivii : Ouch. I didn't notice him talking in that exact praising manner to other people, apologies. It just seemed odd for him to say (paraphrased) "you are too pristine, so I can't let you live" etc. I honestly just glossed over most of his weird ramblings.

Anyway, looks like I'm dead! I really was Dayman, town vig. I had three shots I could use once per night.

Top reads:
Capps seemed a bit odd how he jumped on a jokish wagon and started hammering it my way a bit. He said it was to get reactions, but it still felt odd.

Ryker feels like he's working together with one or two people at times, and I dislike how he was against me from the get go. I'm really curious to know how both he and Soup have double votes, that's for damn sure. However, I'm not too solid on him being scummy, he's just worth a look or two at most.

Soup was completely out to get me, which was super odd. I also really wonder why he has a double vote. His vernacular is annoying as well, and I really dislike how he went for the hammer in the first irl day of d1.

Overall this whole wagon formed WAY too fast, that's for damn sure. I know it's d1, but still.

So to summarize, I dislike the wagon overall and Soup + Capps in particular. Ryker was a bit odd, but not enough for me to really dislike him. I'm curious to see how he plays in the next few days.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

dunno why anyone would leave out werekill's personality in his reactions. wtf? way not worth a lynch. J is obvious though like zen said.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

dunno why anyone would leave out werekill's personality in his reactions. wtf? way not worth a lynch. J is obvious though like zen said.
On that note of personality, I'm trying my best not to go ****ing insane like the last few games. I feel like I've gotten to the point where I can actually handle mafia.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That was lynch. Posting lynch scene now.

Votecount 1.6

Capps
J
Raziek
BSL:
Sinz
Soup: Werekill
Gorf: Red Ryu
Quilt: Capps
Zen
Xonar
Gova:
J
Sinz
BardulL
Werekill:
Ryker, Ryker, Zen, BardulL, BSL, Gorf, Soup, Soup
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
Raziek, Quilt, Xonar, Gova

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dayman, fighter of the nightman ♪
You are master of karate ♫
and friendship for everyone ♪
You help those who are needy ♫
and you thwart those who are greedy ♪
You are the man with the plan ♫

DAY MAN ♪

Yet you have no social skills ♪
You refuse to pay the bills ♫
Master of karate ♪
You've yet to complete pilates ♫
You give friendship to everyone ♪
but you have lost before you have won ♫

Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman, town Dayman vig (but not Dayvig) has been lynched!

It is now Night 1! Send all night actions to Ranmaru and Nabe by June 8th, 11:59PM!

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

I understand wanting to watch me, keep positive friend I'll make myself more clear. Since we head into the first night you'll find I will not jump around so randomly as before, I'll vote with purpose.

I will say I find it incredibly odd that two double votes on this insanely fast wagon to vote Werekill happened, ESPECIALLY since it was a useful town role as well. Soup and Ryker are now people to seriously consider as Scum, it's very odd that they were that determined to kill Werekill when we still had time to talk. Plus two double votes heading for the same person time after time would be incredibly dangerous since it seems they are targeting town. I'm calling scum on them for now.

For everyone else I just don't fell like I have real information enough to give you a full comment.. We also have some people who haven't even left a comment yet which isn't helpful either.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@ Sinz Sinz is your pillow buddy town confirmed?
I don't have a pillow buddy but I desperately want one. However, I never really want one. I just want one. I'm a tease :(

Other than a posting restriction there is nothing special about me.

Top Bottom