• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm also realizing I missed out on so many different flavor options I could have chosen. Oh well, I still like the one I did.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Prodded Quilt. (@Quilt ) Just an FYI, I'm going to let the times carry over through day-phases. That means if you haven't posted in the previous dayphase, it'll still count as one day against you. This is because this is a quick game. Let me know if you think this is unfair.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, I'm being quick-lynched. Uhm, I gotta bus my partner right?
Vote: Sinz
I thought we agreed it was me?
Why sinz?
As far as watched threads, I suggest you go to the watched threads section. I don't get notifications for threads I watch. Probably a setting.

Since you mentioned your flavor, why not flavor claim? Doesn't give us much since it's upick, but I'm interested now. And you're at L-2 or something.

Talk to me about sinz for real, though. Sinz over Raz? I'm assuming you read before you posted (unlike him heh)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Sinz because I actually like him for questioning the wagon on me and mainly because I am considering toDay like an actual D1 instead of the bum-rush on Werekill haha. *Hence the more RVS style vote* Raz is just doing his Raz thing where he wants to be the moral compass and I have no problem with that because it is helping me at the current time plus it's not really indicative of Raz as either alignment.

I am finally now getting notifications, must not give you notifications if you don't post in like the a certain amount of pages.

Two Girls reading 50 Shades of Gray while listening to S&M Wombo Combo

^Flavour claim since I'm at L-2, nothing more quite yet though and since you asked so nicely.

I just picked a bunch of things I liked, through it into a flavor, and boom. I kind of wish I did something with musicals or Emma Stone or something, but whatevs.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 2.2

Capps
J:
Red Ryu, Soup, Soup, Gorf, BardulL
Raziek: Ryker
BSL
Soup:
RANMARU
Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz:
J
BardulL
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
Raziek, BSL, Quilt, Gova, Sinz, Xonar

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is June 11th, 11:59pm.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
God, this is the third UPick Game I've been in and I have always forgotten to do something Nightmare Before Christmas.

I hate myself.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Okie dokie, wasn't sure if your sinz vote was anything real.

Who are the two girls? My fanfic fantasies are getting revved up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Two girls of your choosing. Can be whoever you want.

At least, that's how my mind is working with it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sinz because I actually like him for questioning the wagon on me and mainly because I am considering toDay like an actual D1 instead of the bum-rush on Werekill haha. *Hence the more RVS style vote* Raz is just doing his Raz thing where he wants to be the moral compass and I have no problem with that because it is helping me at the current time plus it's not really indicative of Raz as either alignment.

I am finally now getting notifications, must not give you notifications if you don't post in like the a certain amount of pages.

Two Girls reading 50 Shades of Gray while listening to S&M Wombo Combo

^Flavour claim since I'm at L-2, nothing more quite yet though and since you asked so nicely.

I just picked a bunch of things I liked, through it into a flavor, and boom. I kind of wish I did something with musicals or Emma Stone or something, but whatevs.
Not indicative my ass.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Okay, two people have died but I'm still positive good things can come!

Vote Soup

Sorry man, but between your vernacular AND that double vote you used to just try and destroy Werekill I have you marked as scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Vote Soup

Sorry man, but between your vernacular AND that double vote you used to just try and destroy Werekill I have you marked as scum.
Am I scum?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scum Raz makes excuses for not contributing while trying to manipulate the game.

Town Raz just doesn't contribute.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Vote Soup

this
i was suspicious of you but
wow

Vote: capps

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh, I'm being quick-lynched. Uhm, I gotta bus my partner right?
Vote: Sinz

But why don't you get notifications from watched threads sometimes? I didn't even know the game started back up.
holy **** i finally know who J is.

You weren't on page 3 or then on.

but you were on page 1 and two.

fmlasdfjlasraweireasdf.

Also, I don't have any partners. I want a pillow pall but I am not your pillow pal.

Also, I think Bardull is more suspicious than anyone else. He's just hopped onto a lot bandwagons with literally no real reasoning. I find that alarming and suspicious.

V/la cause finals but raz come on mah dood you can't come in and say you skimmed but then ask why people are doing what they're doing lel

Vote: J
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

vote: @BarDulL

if my reasoning is flawed please let me know. I will be posting more after work today.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
your reasoning lmao
Double voted big on a large bandwagon that killed a good town role, as positive an attitude as I have honestly he worries me. Plus we're just throwing even more votes at someone else now, why are so many people ganging up out of nowhere so early? Two town deaths and I'm worried for my life.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Scum Raz makes excuses for not contributing while trying to manipulate the game.

Town Raz just doesn't contribute.
I have conflicting meta so I guess I'll take your point with a grain of salt.

@ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo : I don't get your Capps dislike. It was obviously a joke that he was using Soup's vernacular(btw, kudos to you @ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill for using good words) as a reason to vote him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My wagon is a funny one to look at though. I have nothing truly helpful to say towards it however.

I'll stay in my corner till something interesting happens.

Unvote

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ryker, if you're trying to goad me into a detailed re-read, you're actually pushing me further towards the '**** it I'll just watch the Nintendo Direct' camp.

But fine, I've got thirty minutes, I'll do a closer read.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
End Page 2.

Gova is Town by meta, though this is a lean.

Brad probably also Town, displaying his characteristic paranoia.

Hate Soup's jump on the wagon, especially with a DV and invoking HBC for no good reason.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Leaping conclusions, why?

Vote Werekill

@Zack Fair Thoughts?
I hate that you did this, because I think you saw me do the same thing in MMX when I thought someone had info on me being Megaman.

Town jumps to conclusions all the time using whatever info they have that makes any sense.

Top Bottom