• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't have a pillow buddy but I desperately want one. However, I never really want one. I just want one. I'm a tease :(

Other than a posting restriction there is nothing special about me.
sorry about posting. didn't see the night thing already. :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No prob.

Reminder to everyone:

It's Night 1, so therefore no posting! OR ELSE :glare:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You are popular, yet you are over-confident. You have managed to break the ice on certain occasions but not this time. This time, you get slapped hard.

Zen, Lelouch Lamperouge, town social butterfly, has been night killed!

It is now Day 2! Deadline is June 11th, at 11:59PM.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 2.0

Capps
J
Raziek
BSL
Soup
Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz
BardulL
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
Everyone.

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is June 11th, 11:59pm.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll be having a dentist appointment. Don't expect a votecount from (me) until this evening.

@Nabe

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
People who voted for Werekill

Ryker, Ryker, Zen, BardulL, BSL, Gorf, Soup, Soup

My main FOS is towards Bardull. I'm not your pillow pal.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also going to be a bit inactive til later this evening. I work and have multiple tests today. >.>

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: J
FOS: Soup
Red Ryu, though your words by little and may thou question too much, I admire thee to try to understand everything. That is something that I would say thyself doth not be capable of, but thy finger is pointed to the wrong man. Thy simply did what thy is called to do. I will give thy own life and will in order to make sure I do not shame the coveted HBC.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gnarly man! Thank goodness I didn't bite the bullet last night, let's just hope it doesn't happen again :c! I'm gonna explore the cosmos a bit and I'll be back afterwards.

vote j

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Ryu, though your words by little and may thou question too much, I admire thee to try to understand everything. That is something that I would say thyself doth not be capable of, but thy finger is pointed to the wrong man. Thy simply did what thy is called to do. I will give thy own life and will in order to make sure I do not shame the coveted HBC.
Quick hammer without a claim?

Claim #HBC? hammer was still scummy, that almost always reads as someone who gave no ****s about reading Werekill anymore.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Quick hammer without a claim?

Claim #HBC? hammer was still scummy, that almost always reads as someone who gave no ****s about reading Werekill anymore.
Willing to give myself a mod vote in order to break my restriction tell you that I think you're actually unbelievably dense to the point where it isn't reasonable for you to actually think that I quick hammered without a claim and that I hope that Nabe/Ranmaru gave you some sort of restriction where you have to question absolutely everything no matter how dumb said question may be.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Willing to give myself a mod vote in order to break my restriction tell you that I think you're actually unbelievably dense to the point where it isn't reasonable for you to actually think that I quick hammered without a claim and that I hope that Nabe/Ranmaru gave you some sort of restriction where you have to question absolutely everything no matter how dumb said question may be.
That vs lynching J?

The light has been seen once more! The HBC! The HBC! It's glow is too pure for thine eyes!

Double vote: Werekill
You hammered here,

@Zack Fair: Ouch. I didn't notice him talking in that exact praising manner to other people, apologies. It just seemed odd for him to say (paraphrased) "you are too pristine, so I can't let you live" etc. I honestly just glossed over most of his weird ramblings.

Anyway, looks like I'm dead! I really was Dayman, town vig. I had three shots I could use once per night.

Top reads:
Capps seemed a bit odd how he jumped on a jokish wagon and started hammering it my way a bit. He said it was to get reactions, but it still felt odd.

Ryker feels like he's working together with one or two people at times, and I dislike how he was against me from the get go. I'm really curious to know how both he and Soup have double votes, that's for damn sure. However, I'm not too solid on him being scummy, he's just worth a look or two at most.

Soup was completely out to get me, which was super odd. I also really wonder why he has a double vote. His vernacular is annoying as well, and I really dislike how he went for the hammer in the first irl day of d1.

Overall this whole wagon formed WAY too fast, that's for damn sure. I know it's d1, but still.

So to summarize, I dislike the wagon overall and Soup + Capps in particular. Ryker was a bit odd, but not enough for me to really dislike him. I'm curious to see how he plays in the next few days.
Werekill full claimed here, the deadline was June 9th, there was no need to rush that wagon. Your hammer was scummy.

I was dumb yesterday, J wagon is warranted when I reread the game during the night. Capps I'm fine with right now but he is a player I don't see being night killed and his play is something I see going into lylo easily if left unchecked.

I want to keep him going with content and a paper trail. I want to keep him going with content when I can, watching E3 atm though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 2.1

Capps
J:
Red Ryu, Soup, Soup, Gorf
Raziek
BSL
Soup:
RANMARU
Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz
BardulL
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
J, Raziek, BSL, Quilt, Gova, Sinz, BardulL, Ryker, Xonar

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is June 11th, 11:59pm.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
okay guys who the hell is J.

I'm reading through this and I don't see a J.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I totally forgot this was in a separate thread and I needed to watch it.

Also you guys QL'd in the span of me going to work and then having a Smash monthly. So I didn't even have a chance to participate in D1.

Why is everyone voting J now? Is the plan just to randomly lynch people until we lose and then laugh it off because it's Disco Room?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
im down to randomly lynch people, im great at dice rolls -> herald player

hey ryker, do you want another thing

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
im down to randomly lynch people, im great at dice rolls -> herald player

hey ryker, do you want another thing
To be honest I'm never opposed to this idea. Coin flips and dice rolls are my go to decision makers.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because you're doing the Raz thing where you don't play the game and instead say shame on you. You take that route to avoid contributing as scum all the time.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because you're doing the Raz thing where you don't play the game and instead say shame on you. You take that route to avoid contributing as scum all the time.
Must not.... take the bait.

Must resist urge to choke.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
But seriously, why the J votes? I skimmed D1 and didn't really see why they're piling on as if he was damned by the wagon.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
"I skimmed day 1."

Makes condemning posts and tries to insinuate I'm full of ****.

Talk to me when you no longer want to hide behind I haven't read to excuse your lack of DOING anything. I will play with you then. Goodnight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
V/la cause finals but raz come on mah dood you can't come in and say you skimmed but then ask why people are doing what they're doing lel

Vote: J

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
"I skimmed day 1."

Makes condemning posts and tries to insinuate I'm full of ****.

Talk to me when you no longer want to hide behind I haven't read to excuse your lack of DOING anything. I will play with you then. Goodnight.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh, I'm being quick-lynched. Uhm, I gotta bus my partner right?

Vote: Sinz

But why don't you get notifications from watched threads sometimes? I didn't even know the game started back up.

Top Bottom