• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.4

Capps
J
Raziek
BSL:
Sinz
Soup: Werekill, Capps
Gorf: Red Ryu
Quilt
Zen
Xonar
Gova:
J
Sinz
BardulL
Werekill:
Ryker, Zen, BardulL, BSL, Gorf
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
Raziek, Quilt, Xonar, Gova, Soup

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Majority lynch vote is lynched by deadline.
The deadline for Day 1 is June 9th, at 11:59 PM

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Unvote

Vote Quilt

@Quilt I love you like a brother, but I must vote for you for no reason in particular with a vote I'll probably just into in a few minutes. Hopefully you'll still love me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Give me some of "your level" and we'll talk ;)
Bruhooooooo! Now were talkin man, if I survive to see the light of day tomorrow (this better not like sabotage me man :c) were gonna get super toasty and listen to some Roundabout by Yes :cool:

I'll be your ROOOOOOOUNDABOUT!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Bruhooooooo! Now were talkin man, if I survive to see the light of day tomorrow (this better not like sabotage me man :c) were gonna get super toasty and listen to some Roundabout by Yes :cool:

I'll be your ROOOOOOOUNDABOUT!
... I like you. I retract my previous statement, soup is definitely the worst vernacular wise.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Ryker my man! If you're liking my post for the Yes reference then I think I found a fellow psychonaut man! That's totally out of this world! If not please don't kill me over it, the governments like just a tool to control our brains man you feel what I'm tryna dish out dude?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker is watching Jojo's, so he most certainly has heard it plenty of times. Good song :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
the **** is going on.

i dont understand why werekill has 4 votes. I've read through it but it doesn't make any sense.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
the **** is going on.

i dont understand why werekill has 4 votes. I've read through it but it doesn't make any sense.

Claiming flavor but not role. I am Dayman, fighter of the Nightman. As the champion of the sun, I am pristine etc etc.

Him calling me pristine straight up tells me his power only works on me and that he knows part of who I am, and I'm town. That's anti town as ****.
Vote Werekill

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Like the only sketchy thing hes done is claiming his flavor. Other than that I dont have anything.

I just want to be loved and I feel nothing. :(

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Like the only sketchy thing hes done is claiming his flavor. Other than that I dont have anything.

Don't worry, I loved you with the possibility of death, gotta stay positive!!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Don't worry, I loved you with the possibility of death, gotta stay positive!!!
I'm not your pillow pal so keep your distance. I want to be cared for but not like that.

@ BarDulL BarDulL why vote for werekill?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

It's scummy because he claimed it defensively to save his own skin.

You think this is not the case?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Uh it looked like he claimed cause he thought soup had info about his role

They aren't mutually exclusive tho

Hmm

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@mod: the day only ends at deadline and only the person with the most votes or majority is the one to be lunched? Please clarify.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Refresh me, you ok with Werekill dying? You ok with Soup dying? These are the ones I thought were serious? Am I mistaken.
Honestly I'm just throwing votes around for fun right now to illicit responses. We have limited time here, I want all the info I can get day one.

Unvote

Vote Quilt

See what I mean?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Voting and Lynching:

1. Each Day you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command, e.g. Vote: Red Ryu.
  2. You can unvote, e.g. Unvote: Red Ryu, which removes your vote from the player you were voting. It is not necessary, but it is appreciated if you do.
  3. The Day will end when deadline is reached. By deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched (by majority). There will be no no lynching.
  4. No posts during Night.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Oh yeah that's accomplishing a lot alright
It's started a conversation right here right now, a serious one. It lets me get to know you a little better, don't be such a downer!

Ok but what are your stances this far?
Well, Werekill trying to call out Soup is interesting, and Soup's double vote was also interesting. Other then that, Soup's vernacular is annoying, apparently Gorf is going to give me drugs tomorrow, other then that I'm not seeing any real solid information, hence my playing around a bit to try and get some.

How are you feeling at the moment? Staying positive i hope?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That means I gotta edit the rules. :3

RULE 3 EDITTED

Last edited:
Top Bottom