• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
wow soup that is not healthy

you cant just kill everyone cause they're better purer than you

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
brad pls, you're speakin nonsense

they're aligned but you dont think they're town???????????????

that means they're scum obv
yeah that must be it
Explain???
you replaced into J's slot with your own flavor, then he came back with his own flavor into FF's spot. So FF's original slot and J's original slot were the same alignment, since J's stuff worked in both.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Claiming flavor but not role. I am Dayman, fighter of the Nightman. As the champion of the sun, I am pristine etc etc.

Him calling me pristine straight up tells me his power only works on me and that he knows part of who I am, and I'm town. That's anti town as ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
EBWOP: Thy word of the HBC is gold, yet thyself compares to even the littlest of copper.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm actually curious about this one.
it's irelephant

he may or may not have
yeah that must be it

you replaced into J's slot with your own flavor, then he came back with his own flavor into FF's spot. So FF's original slot and J's original slot were the same alignment, since J's stuff worked in both.

this is indicitive of noooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing

alignments may not have been rolled until after all flavors are in, you gotta back this stuff with some cold hard proof

but i mean sure lets go ahead and meta the mod which has lost the town every game ever

#HBC | ѕoup

how serious are you about lynching werekill?
Unvote My good man was never meant to be the final act of this play, rather just a part, even one that I cannot dare to compare to.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wait why does him calling you pristine give any hint that he knows who you are? Is that something that Dayman is commonly described as on the show?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Claiming flavor but not role. I am Dayman, fighter of the Nightman. As the champion of the sun, I am pristine etc etc.

Him calling me pristine straight up tells me his power only works on me and that he knows part of who I am, and I'm town. That's anti town as ****.
Leaping conclusions, why?

Vote Werekill

@Zack Fair Thoughts?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
this is indicitive of noooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing

alignments may not have been rolled until after all flavors are in, you gotta back this stuff with some cold hard proof

but i mean sure lets go ahead and meta the mod which has lost the town every game ever
you don't have to believe me, it's ok

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: Though I did not expect such a claim, he truly is a more worthy man than me. My gestures given to Werekill were only a ruse to learn to understand the man. It is in my duty to apologize for my lack of communication.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.3

Capps
J
Raziek
BSL:
Sinz
Soup: Soup
Gorf: Red Ryu
Quilt
Zen
Xonar
Gova:
J
Sinz
BardulL
Werekill:
Ryker, Zen, BardulL, Capps
Ryker
Ryu

Not voting:
Raziek, BSL, Gorf, Quilt, Xonar, Gova

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

Majority lynch vote is lynched by deadline.
The deadline for Day 1 is June 9th, at 11:59 PM

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wait why does him calling you pristine give any hint that he knows who you are? Is that something that Dayman is commonly described as on the show?
Dayman is a character in a play shown on a show called "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Great show, you should check it out.

The best description of his character is his song:

Dayman! Ooh aaa oooh!
Fighter of the Nightman! Ooh aaa oooh!
Champion of the sun! Ooh aaa oooh!
You're a master of karate and friendship for every one~

The character in the play is pristine and a hero, essentially.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ryker, my lord. My savior. Listen to a poor fool such as myself. What does the duke of Were gain to claim thy own identity and assume that I have disclosed information on thou? I believe even if thou has shown a act of foolishness, his righteous mind rings true to be good-willed.

#HBC | ѕoup

Being mocked for my way of speech is something that I have been accustomed to. I am but a humble gentleman misunderstood by my fellow gentleman.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Dayman is a character in a play shown on a show called "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Great show, you should check it out.

The best description of his character is his song:

Dayman! Ooh aaa oooh!
Fighter of the Nightman! Ooh aaa oooh!
Champion of the sun! Ooh aaa oooh!
You're a master of karate and friendship for every one~

The character in the play is pristine and a hero, essentially.
yeah i don't get how pristine set you off there. given soup's pattern of speech, pristine is a word he was bound to say.

vote: werekill

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
clearly pristine is a trigger word

also pristine isn't something i would associate with the day

pristine is more like clean and not bright and sunny

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, my lord. My savior. Listen to a poor fool such as myself. What does the duke of Were gain to claim thy own identity and assume that I have disclosed information on thou? I believe even if thou has shown a act of foolishness, his righteous mind rings true to be good-willed.
Bait hook.

Check wording though. Hard for me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I also hope soup stops that at some point, it's very confusing and hard to understand.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Being mocked for my way of speech is something that I have been accustomed to. I am but a humble gentleman misunderstood by my fellow gentleman.
You have never known suffering like the kind I can provide due to annoying speech patterns.

Plus as the others have mentioned, understanding it can be painful. still, I'm optimistic it'll all work itself out.

#HBC | ѕoup

Like the ticking hands on the grandest of clocks, I simply move, and play the part that which I am given.

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote

Vote Capps

Because I can.

Soup good sir, can thou explain why thou talketh this way?
Alas, my dimwitted logic could not even begin to explain the inner workings of my mind. It is something that will remain a mystery, even to thyself.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Duuuuude like, the vibes are so strong that I feel like I'm suffocating man! I REALLY hope I don't die tonight man :estatic:!!!

vote werekill man that's SO chillin!

Top Bottom