• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I mean if you are scum, I really don't mind your play this game haha. If you are town, then yeah we should have words.
I think I legitimately cannot understand you anymore. Used to see eye-to-eye with you, but I just DON'T if you're really town this game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
These two girls, interested in only the dirty nothings whispered in their ear from 50 shades of grey, were ignorant to the surroundings around them. They were into the song S+M Wombo Combo, feeling all empowered and feeling bullet proof. Yet they weren't. Called out for being hussies, these two young women, were hanged. If only they were aware of the wary eyes around them, staring at them.

Two Girls, 50 Shades of Grey, and the song S&M wombo combo, town bulletproof babes has been lynched!

It is now Night 2! Send all actions to Ranmaru and Nabe! Deadline June 11th, 11:59PM.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hush now children. It is time to sleep.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
On the ground lies a ruggedly handsome corpse, as well as a sickly-looking corpse belonging to an otherwise attractive lady.

In Golden Sun: Dark Dawn's plot, it was convenient for you to leave mysteriously. In this game's plot, it was convenient for you to die. Perhaps if you hadn't been too busy admiring your own physique and edgy armourcoat in the mirror, this could have been avoided.

Raziek, Issac from Golden Sun (Dark Dawn), town edgy former protagonist VT, has been night killed!

Let this be a lesson -- when you're sick, don't strain your beautiful and definitely female body.

Ryker, J with Pneumonia, town sick VT who needs lots of bedrest, has died of overexertion!

It is now Day 3! Deadline is June 14th, at 11:59PM.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So. . . .

them bandwagons ruinin this game yo.

No votes that are meaningful just a bunch of wagoning :(

#HBC | Nabe

Votecount 3.0

Capps
BSL
Soup
Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz
BardulL
Ryu

Not voting:
Everyone.

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is June 14th, 11:59pm.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Vote Ryker

Another friendly town member dies... I'll try and stay positive though! Though I'm guessing voting for one of the double voters I'm likely to be dead as welll :(

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Vote: Bardull

I explained yesterday(briefly) why I think Bardull is not town.

He just jumps on bandwagons and contributes absolutely nothing. Most of his messages are utterly incomprehensible.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Bruho this game is CUHRAAAAAZY! Like, hopefully nobody kills me tonight by saying this, but the fact that Bardull is still around to support the man and the corrupt government is, like, TOTALLY screwing with my vibe man :c hopefully the Day ends in his lynching because it's clear that he isn't a flower child like most of us. Yea :)

vote bardull

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Thy who take the game so seriously doth be dismayed by a mere dash of flavor, though thyself have none at all. The crowd claims to stop the madness of the lynches but then proceed to vote more men without a dash of reason themselves! You reap what thou sow.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Soup
I talk to thee in particular, and while your redness be crimson and beautiful only thy own heart, thee is too concerned with seeing things at the very surface instead of looking deeper into this game, and thus I recall the mere attitude problem displayed and why thee should not be trusted.

#HBC | ѕoup

My good men in this appropriate evening must turn the tides and look at the blood being spilled, lest it be my own! Thy wish for answers and truth but cast a shadow of doubt in thee who has shown nothing but!

I am a gentleman first, forever and always. Thy actions of the 'HBC' that thy people misunderstand hath been ones that is merely my duty, my pride. Thyself be nothing without the HBC, and thy would take a thousand deaths and to dance with lucifer himself before thy go back on his word.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, I'm sorry man but you look seriously scummy. Can you honestly defend yourself to be otherwise?
Thy be denser than the thickest wood and cannot read words? 'Tis a shame that such a beautiful man be torn down by his own disbelief of another.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Thy be denser than the thickest wood and cannot read words? 'Tis a shame that such a beautiful man be torn down by his own disbelief of another.
You're not convincing me at all here. Hows about you tell us who YOU think is scum and why? Also, why those double votes against town?

#HBC | ѕoup

You're not convincing me at all here. Hows about you tell us who YOU think is scum and why? Also, why those double votes against town?
Truly, the answer be clearer than glass, though the same cannot be said about my complexion. Recall my words being appropriated at this very moment. Why does thee doubt me? Because thy wished to take action? Because thy doth not be afraid of taking chances? What is thy reasoning for you to truly believe that a man as I give off the spirit of a demon? Thy has tried to explain to his comrades the personal struggle I must endow, but also give as much a clarity as I could about it.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Well, you double voted and started a huge bandwagon for 2 town members thus far AND not a single person who is not town is still alive. Kinda suspicious, even trying to look at it from my positive perspective!

#HBC | ѕoup

Well, you double voted and started a huge bandwagon for 2 town members thus far AND not a single person who is not town is still alive. Kinda suspicious, even trying to look at it from my positive perspective!
Though at heart thee be a good man, thy show arrogance of a fool. How did thee 'start' a bandwagon? Thy merely voted, but did not cast the hammer himself. Why are thee looking at I the most? Because thee have a double vote? Doth you truly believe that if thee had unkind intention, would it be this obvious? Thy is aware the actions taken in this 'game', be not very humble, but I believe in what I must do, and that be my HBC. How does thee get you to understand my plea?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Double vote isn't scummy, Ryker had one and was town.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Though at heart thee be a good man, thy show arrogance of a fool. How did thee 'start' a bandwagon? Thy merely voted, but did not cast the hammer himself. Why are thee looking at I the most? Because thee have a double vote? Doth you truly believe that if thee had unkind intention, would it be this obvious? Thy is aware the actions taken in this 'game', be not very humble, but I believe in what I must do, and that be my HBC. How does thee get you to understand my plea?
Soup please. What does "thee" mean? This is why I don't read your posts.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It's a pronoun you scrub. It refers to things like you or I .

Context clues man obv :gova:

#HBC | Nabe

Votecount 3.1

Capps
BSL

Soup - Capps, Xonar, Ryu
Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz

BarDulL - Sinz, Gorf
Ryu

Not voting:
BSL, Soup, Quilt, Gova, BarDulL

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is June 14th, 11:59pm.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I talk to thee in particular, and while your redness be crimson and beautiful only thy own heart, thee is too concerned with seeing things at the very surface instead of looking deeper into this game, and thus I recall the mere attitude problem displayed and why thee should not be trusted.
Mk, who is scum right now then?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's a pronoun you scrub. It refers to things like you or I .

Context clues man obv :gova:
It means "you" but he uses it as both "you" and "I" interchangeably. Context clues aren't always enough, especially with the extravagant language.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You guys are lowering the bar for town players everywhere. What information do we have? Surely a detective or a cop or god damn anything can step forward by now. We've already lost fo' people. Most y'all voted for a wagon anyways. They can't be a majority Mafia game, so wagoning don't mean you scum - it means you a basic kid. It dont make no damn sense to start cappin ****** just to get the low down unless theys heat on the street like a Necromancer or some **** nomsayn?

ima put ****ing stop to this player hatin' b4 yall **** the game an ne ***** that try to step to me gone my foot up they ass

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
You guys are lowering the bar for town players everywhere. What information do we have? Surely a detective or a cop or god damn anything can step forward by now. We've already lost fo' people. Most y'all voted for a wagon anyways. They can't be a majority Mafia game, so wagoning don't mean you scum - it means you a basic kid. It dont make no damn sense to start cappin *****s just to get the low down unless theys heat on the street like a Necromancer or some **** nomsayn?

ima put ****ing stop to this player hatin' b4 yall **** the game an ne ***** that try to step to me gone my foot up they ***
Oh dear god what is this new terror unleashed upon us?

Must... Stay... Positive...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vote: Bardull

I explained yesterday(briefly) why I think Bardull is not town.

He just jumps on bandwagons and contributes absolutely nothing. Most of his messages are utterly incomprehensible.

You guys are lowering the bar for town players everywhere. What information do we have? Surely a detective or a cop or god damn anything can step forward by now. We've already lost fo' people. Most y'all voted for a wagon anyways. They can't be a majority Mafia game, so wagoning don't mean you scum - it means you a basic kid. It dont make no damn sense to start cappin *****s just to get the low down unless theys heat on the street like a Necromancer or some **** nomsayn?

ima put ****ing stop to this player hatin' b4 yall **** the game an ne ***** that try to step to me gone my foot up they ***
NO EDITING POSTS

also this is the first time you've talked all game...but i see no clear direction on your end.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I can't lurk the thread when no one posts, what the heck guys

Top Bottom