• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
mafia 101: if we all sit around here being afraid to vote unless we have contextual evidence, nothing gets done on d1. that's why i was willing to assist ryker in his endeavors to a point, albeit i hadn't expected or wanted him to double vote werekill/J as it leads to a lack of information in circulation (more variation in votes and a different hammer would have been nice). was rather lulzy/ballsy of him, to be quaint.

anyway, to reiterate, i han't intended for werekill to die re: my J vote during what was unknowingly twilight on D1 (i also thought ryker was messing around with the double vote shenanigans/felt werekill's reaction was genuine). felt J deserved pressure and wanted to see who was willing to hop aboard his lynch. didn't expect ryker to again double vote and subsequently go balls to the wall on D2. and then here we are.

the reason why i used that gif and have been rather unresponsive to you is because you yourself have literally done nothing in terms of contribution or voting up until toDay, which is essentially your case on me. the hypocrisy is real; your resume of d1 and d2 equates to sitting in the background and not once getting into the nitty gritty of things except for asking people why they are voting for specific slots. but doing this is counter intuitive and a time waster in a game were we have small day phases to begin with, plus if we all sit on our hands until someone does something and gets their hands dirty, nothing gets done.

additionally, there are several slots that fit the description for what you proclaim of me to be suspicious, respectfully gorf, soup, among others. but to what ends does gorf and soup and many others in this game bandwagonning and progressing this game forward differentiate from myself? based specifically on the posts involved in this thread, there is none.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Frankly I don't really care at this point LOL. It's D3 and deadline is tomorrow and we're in a crapshoot, and the majority wants Soup. This has been a lulzy run anyway so if he's Town then ***, but if he's scum, swag.

@HBC

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean, if I could have it my way, I'd be down for a kawaii-fest where we all put on party hats. And be bros. And blow party whistles and then play spin the bottle. And **** (like pillow buddies though, none of that relationship **** come on now you know I don't roll that way I'M A REAL G.)

Ok, I'm officially tired and going to bed. =3

Ay yo @Soupamario lets say we could join forces and wreck some kids, who'd you be down fo?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 3.2

Capps
BSL
Soup: Capps, Xonar, Ryu, BardulL

Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz:
BardulL
: Sinz, Gorf, Quilt
Ryu

Not voting:
BSL, Gova

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is June 14th, 11:59pm.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Quilt for future references, plz no editing.

Prodded Soup, Gova, Ryu, Xonar. Reminder: Plurality is in effect, so the biggest wagon is lynched.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@ BarDulL BarDulL I would be quite satisfied with seeing the rope tied on your neck, along with plausibly Capps or Red Ryu; though I suppose it be quite a fashion statement if it was tied around me. Thy wished to see people develop their reads in a more timely manner but it seems that people are just waiting for a wagon to accommodate themselves with.

#HBC | ѕoup

That being said, the time of HBC is upon thee. The days grow short and my patience even shorter. If this be my final grace then it let it be! An ugly swan as I will at least know that I died for a righteous purpose!

Double Vote: Bardull

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I stay positive that I live to see the next day. I've been nothing but positive and will continue to be positive! Positivism is the way to go!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ive been busy doing a lot of stuff lately. Got a lot of school stuff coming up next week. fwiw theres nothing much gained in the way of lynching atm. Getting soup gone would stagnate this game beyond belief.

Vote: Bardull
Doublevote: Bardull

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
That being said, the time of HBC is upon thee. The days grow short and my patience even shorter. If this be my final grace then it let it be! An ugly swan as I will at least know that I died for a righteous purpose!

Double Vote: Bardull
If you live, I feel like we can guarantee a town member will die. You have yet to vote outside of a town member and throw your vote to try and not die by majority. People, Soup needs to die. I'm willing to be lynched if Soup comes up town.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm pretty sure that makes you dead man.

All this double vote bandwagoning is getting ridiculous.
As we would say in old times: Thy intake of sodium chloride is quite fiction. Are thee feathers rustled? *Le jester face*

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: non-fiction.

It is not a surprise such a dimwitted man as I would make such a silly mistake.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
All this double voting DOES suck. Oh well.

I'm Domon Kasshu, Town Burning Vote Theif. I can steal a vote once per night. My ability was stolen though on N2.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Yep, so more town dies? Lemme guess, another dies tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if it's me.

So, anyone wanna admit I was right on Soup before I die?

#HBC | ѕoup

Your claims of dying will be quite ironic when you are not the one who will be killed, because I guarantee that the reason you have not died yet is because you pose no threat, but I suppose that is the same reason why death has not taken me either.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Your claims of dying will be quite ironic when you are not the one who will be killed, because I guarantee that the reason you have not died yet is because you pose no threat, but I suppose that is the same reason why death has not taken me either.
Unless idiotic bandwagoning to some random user returns, you die tomorrow. You ARE scum, I'll bet my life on it.

Yeah, I'm not dead yet since everyone is just throwing around votes and not caring. EVERY SINGLE DEATH HAS BEEN TOWN seeing as how I'm town, I expect to die.

Yep, average no power town claim since this game has become kinda stupid. If I do die, scum takes me. If I live, it proves scum is trying to cover their ass.

#HBC | ѕoup

Thy ruses himself into believing I am something that I simply not, while I laugh at my own insecurities, I feel that it would only be appropriate to laugh if the time did come where my fellow good men would lynch me. Tell thee, why did thou ignore my rebuttals to your ridiculous plight? Doth thou not see it? It's a page back.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Thy ruses himself into believing I am something that I simply not, while I laugh at my own insecurities, I feel that it would only be appropriate to laugh if the time did come where my fellow good men would lynch me. Tell thee, why did thou ignore my rebuttals to your ridiculous plight? Doth thou not see it? It's a page back.
Cuz you're scum. Also, the fact that this game has been so pointlessly ridiculous...

request vote count

Let's get this day over with. If it wasn't rude I'd request a modkill just to kinda get out at this point.

#HBC | ѕoup

Thy reason to believe me to be scum because less and less believable if thou does not wish to properly sort out said read of me. However, I noticed a page back you tried to vote someone who had already died at the hand of another figure. I don't know if that was town stupidity on your part or something else, though I am quite stupid thyself.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Also, is anyone taking this seriously? Why are half the people here barely posting in what is supposed to be a fast mafia game?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Thy reason to believe me to be scum because less and less believable if thou does not wish to properly sort out said read of me. However, I noticed a page back you tried to vote someone who had already died at the hand of another figure. I don't know if that was town stupidity on your part or something else, though I am quite stupid thyself.
We didn't know he was dead, there was a mod error.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
this was a for fun mafia game, p.sure have the people that joined didnt plan on taking it seriously

but i like how you seem know that bardull is going to flip town like it's matter of fact

suspicious imo

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 3.3

Capps
BSL
Soup: Capps, Ryu, BardulL

Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz:
BardulL
: Sinz, Gorf, Quilt, Soup, Soup, Xonar, Xonar, Anonymous
Ryu

Not voting:
BSL, Gova

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

**= V/LA

A lynch has been reached!

Last edited:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
That dark night in Neo-Neo-Tokyo...
You were born of the unlikely fight there...
The fight between Hades from Hercules and Domon Kasshu from G Gundam...
Born to the tune of the Burning Gundam theme, as the pair fought for the universe, and for the love of Jennifer Lawrence...
Born as the energy from that cataclysmic combat fused the fighters, and their love, into a twisted she-beast of blue.
Frankly, this love triangle ended pretty decently. But not as decently as you yourself ended.

Bardull was Blue Jennifer Lawrence with a Gundam arm and a certain mystique, mafia strong BURNING votethief.

It is now Night 3! Send in any necessary actions by June 15th, at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T.
And a reminder not to post at Night.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Votecount 3.3

Capps
BSL
Soup: Capps, Xonar, Ryu, BardulL

Gorf
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Sinz:
BardulL
: Sinz, Gorf, Quilt, Soup, Soup, Xonar, Xonar, Anonymous
Ryu

Not voting:
BSL, Gova

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:
N/A

**= V/LA

A lynch has been reached!
didnt move my vote off of soup

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
didnt move my vote off of soup
Wait, does that mean we just seriously screwed up and it's day?

this was a for fun mafia game, p.sure have the people that joined didnt plan on taking it seriously

but i like how you seem know that bardull is going to flip town like it's matter of fact

suspicious imo
when he claimed what he was I wasn't paying much attention and saw the word "town" in there and just assumed. An honest mistake.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
STOP. ****ING. POSTING. IT'S NIGHT. :mad:

Go to sleep. *Puts Capps in Chokehold*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You all awaken to a sunny day. You take a long walk through the park, and feel the cool breeze whoosh by your pale, beautiful skin. Did I mention you are a blue eyed, short, loli, neko schoolgirl? You all thank the lord of light that you were once again able to cut the head of a fish and insert your **** into it to ... you know. ;o

NO ONE HAS DIED

It is now Day 4! Deadline is June 18th, at 11:59PM.

Top Bottom