• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
You wish! I'm the sunshine of positivist around here!

But you being teamed up with Xonar I'm not sure I like. Where's my double vote?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
All of Bardull's posts.
Vote: Werekill
what up mon'amie

Vote: Werekill
sinz get on this shiz bby
capps ignore sinz and lets get us some cajun styled werewolf
y u do dis
V/la cause finals but raz come on mah dood you can't come in and say you skimmed but then ask why people are doing what they're doing lel

Vote: J
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Frankly I don't really care at this point LOL. It's D3 and deadline is tomorrow and we're in a crapshoot, and the majority wants Soup. This has been a lulzy run anyway so if he's Town then ***, but if he's scum, swag.

@HBC
I mean, if I could have it my way, I'd be down for a kawaii-fest where we all put on party hats. And be bros. And blow party whistles and then play spin the bottle. And **** (like pillow buddies though, none of that relationship **** come on now you know I don't roll that way I'M A REAL G.)

Ok, I'm officially tired and going to bed. =3

Ay yo @Soupamario lets say we could join forces and wreck some kids, who'd you be down fo?
Booooooooooooooooooo.
All this double voting DOES suck. Oh well.

I'm Domon Kasshu, Town Burning Vote Theif. I can steal a vote once per night. My ability was stolen though on N2.

I also did a check of what the others did for checking in with Bardull and what he said to them.

Soup and defiantly Sinz are not linked to Bardull.

Bardull's reach outs to others are really weird but I think how he goes at Soup is telling that he was looking for an out, it doesn't read as a bus to me. His reach to Sinz is even more so telling with how they interacted I really don't think they are linked at all.

Vote: Gorf

@ Gova Gova
Join the wagon there are cookies for all involved.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Votecount 4.2

Capps: NABE
BSL: NABE
Soup: Capps
Gorf: Xonar, Xonar
Quilt: BSL
Xonar: RANMARU
Gova
Sinz
Ryu:
Soup

Not voting:
Quilt, Ryu, Gova, Sinz, Gorf

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is June 18th, 11:59pm.
???

It says your not voting.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because Gorf hasn't made me feel good about his slot since day 1, he's kept in the back with limited content and when he has voted he has been voting for bandwagons rather than anything that could show for legitimate reasoning.

@ Gova Gova do you have an issue with Capps so far in terms of him being scummy? Because I feel inexperience over actually being scummy.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
yeah okay

you voting for gorf isn't gonna make him explain

it will be cause you literally just asked him

why

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
yeah

dude is obv not thinking from a town perspective imo

he retroactively blamed soup and ryker for mislynches and saying they should have known those guys were town

he also pre-did it before the bardull wagon, probably to try and save bardul, "oh great we lynched another townie" paraphrased

if capps was town he would know that other townies dont know each others alignments and wouldnt make such ridiculous accusations

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Uggggghhhhh gova if you're the double vote supplier, give it to me so I can vote for Capps and quilt at the same time pls kthx

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
yeah

dude is obv not thinking from a town perspective imo

he retroactively blamed soup and ryker for mislynches and saying they should have known those guys were town

he also pre-did it before the bardull wagon, probably to try and save bardul, "oh great we lynched another townie" paraphrased

if capps was town he would know that other townies dont know each others alignments and wouldnt make such ridiculous accusations
I've been trying to judge his play on based on what I think I know of his experience, guessing but trying to guess right now.

I think he is jumping the gun right now instead of aiming for mislynches. His play when I questioned him earier seemed to definantly lean on him not having a good basis for much, but that seems more like, again, inexperience.

I really don't think I am wrong here on this, you and BSL think he is just riding along on this?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
All of Bardull's posts.

I also did a check of what the others did for checking in with Bardull and what he said to them.

Soup and defiantly Sinz are not linked to Bardull.

Bardull's reach outs to others are really weird but I think how he goes at Soup is telling that he was looking for an out, it doesn't read as a bus to me. His reach to Sinz is even more so telling with how they interacted I really don't think they are linked at all.

Vote: Gorf

@ Gova Gova
Join the wagon there are cookies for all involved.
Nobody is in a group with me. I am wanting someone to be my pat but nobody is my pillow pal. I'm not your pillow pal. My flavor is basically I make people want me but I dont want them. Or something like that. I'm a vt who is as lonely and useless all hell.

Sorry about my inactivity. Someone quit at my job and I've been working extra hours. =/ To top it off the girl I'm dating has Sinusitus so I made her dinner tonight. I'm gonna do some reading and make a decision on who to vote for.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
not a full on claim but i mentioned it. I felt like he just didn't see it

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't have a pillow buddy but I desperately want one. However, I never really want one. I just want one. I'm a tease :(

Other than a posting restriction there is nothing special about me.
here is the post im talking about

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh I remember that post now. Why did you do that then :x

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That was lynch. Posting lynch scene momentarily. Twilight until I get the flavor up.

Votecount 4.3

Capps: NABE
BSL: NABE
Soup: Capps
Gorf: Xonar, Xonar, Ryu, Capps, Anon
Quilt: BSL
Xonar: RANMARU
Gova
Sinz
Ryu:
Soup

Not voting:
Quilt, Gova, Sinz, Gorf.

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:

**= V/LA

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is June 18th, 11:59pm.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You, high as **** and tripping like ****, yell 'I DON'T WANT TO DIE, PLEASE LORD LET ME LIVE!' while running around town with jam on your face, and you being in your underwear with a smudge on it. You forget that you aren't even Neil Patrick anymore. You are just trying to live while being f.ucked as s.hit. You don't know if the walrus you had was simply walrus at all. It is all a blur. You don't get to enjoy your ride, (you even forget the bj and walrus you had) you instead stress and go out with a bang. Literally. You run up to some old lady and she FREAKS THE F.UCK OUT. She takes out her caliber .32 or whatever the **** decimal number it is, it's silver and cute and fits right in her pocket. She SHOOTS THE CRAZY HOMELESS LOOKING MAN YELLING SOME DUMB ****. BAM BAM BAM. AHH HE'S A SERIAL KILLER OR SOME SHIZ. There was nothing you could do, you were tripping. Odds are you might have killed somebody. I know a guy on shrooms that killed a friend with a knife cuz he thought he was an intruder! RIP MR HARRIS

David Patrick Hasselharris, town trippin-*** VT getting BJs under the table while a man behind you who can see the whole scene grins and silently enjoys his wine, HAS BEEN LYNCHED!

It is now Night 4! Send in actions by June 18th, at 11:59pm!

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
NO POSTING AT NIGHT. I WILL BE ANGRY IF ANYONE DOES. :mad:

TWO MODVOTES TO THOSE WHO REBEL AGAINST ME. :skull:

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Stuck in between two realities, one Sherbert, the other 'Sherbet', one a pillow pal, and the other, a delicious ice cream. Luckily for you, there are those who collect pillow pals, and know how to pick you out from the crowd when they see you.

SherbeRt, town delicious VT who isn't cuddly, has been night killed!

It is now Day 5! Deadline is June 20th, at 11:59pm!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 5.0

Capps
BSL
Soup
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Ryu

Not voting:
Everyone.

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:

**= V/LA

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is June 20th, 11:59pm.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
vote: quilt
Brb checking sinz's posts to see if we can confirm a townie. Iirc he said he didn't know his pillow pal but maybe it was a lie?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nvm I understand what sinz was doing now.

I noticed ruy's post on bardull again just now though and it's really weird.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Also where is my double vote? Someone do that wizard thing

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Another day alive! Such a great day to STAY POSITIVE!!!

I sure do feel good for the town today, we'll pull through guys!!!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
so uhh yeah this is pretty much do or die for us town

im assuming 3 scum left 2 mafia 1 indy that is the anon vote that stole bardull's power

which reminds me, putting someone at L-1 is very risky due to the anon vote, someone could be hammered and we wouldnt even know

i'd suggest a mass claim since this is probably the last day before kingmaker but most peeps are probably against

i will say that you should claim if you can confirm someone as a scum OR if we're about to lynch someone that you can confirm is town

top scum picks are capps, ruy and then quilt and bsl followed by soup and xonar in order from most scummy to least scummy

but gova thats the entire playerlist, obv, cause we're all suspect in a game like this

anyways, xonar hammered bardull which leads me to believe hes not bardulls scummate, that anon vote shouldnt have shown up on the vote count;

and since soup and quilt are the only ones left on the wagon that are still alive, soup is the more likely of the two that would bus

my qualms with quilt come from his dumbass claim, he needs to explain why; if he didnt protect anyone he didnt need to claim; in otherwords, his thought process is suspect and needs to be looked into

capps ive already explained

ruy is because of his defense of capps; and they seem to be voting together which disturbs me; not to mention day 1 or something where he was all i think capps is town but i want him to leave a paper trail -> wants something to implicate him for a lynch later, probably as a bus in case things go south since capps is a new player, at least thats my take on it

also my premium expires tomorrow so im out of this game unless someone gifts me more

anyways peace lata good luck town i hope you pull through

o right, not sure if i'll be able to check the thread or not after my premium expires, in that event i'll probably just give my vote to xonar,

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What happens when we lose premium? I'd imagine we all lose it at the same time.

Top Bottom