• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Upick Mafia. Game over. Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: Red Ryu

#HBC #Tunnel #Can't be bothered with this game anymore #Breaking restriction #No ****s given #Hastag

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hmmmmm ok I can dig it. That post on bardull is reason enough for me.

vote: Ruy

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
"top scum picks are capps, ruy and then quilt and bsl followed by soup and xonar in order from most scummy to least scummy"

And by what rubric is that? Your asshole?

"my qualms with quilt come from his ******* claim, he needs to explain why; if he didnt protect anyone he didnt need to claim; in otherwords, his thought process is suspect and needs to be looked into"

My claim isn't ****ing bull****. If we have a cop or detective, the very existence of a doctor means the cop/detective is guaranteed to survive after reveals. The doctor hisself don't even have to claim so as to avoid getting thieved. I'd rather get blasted at night as the blackup just to let the cop/detect know he's safe. Get that thru yo damn skull

only problem is wey is da god dam docta or popo?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 5.1

Capps
BSL
Soup
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Ryu:
Soup, BSL

Not voting:
Ryu, Gova, Capps, Quilt, Xonar

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is June 20th, 11:59pm.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Vote: Ruy

Yeah that's not a bad idea. No need to hammer, let's see him post first. Also, that anonymous vote showing up was weird... maybe one of our votes shows up but doesn't count? idk, can't do the math

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
no because the anon vote yesterday hammered so it def counts

ruy could be hammered now and we wouldnt even know it

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
"top scum picks are capps, ruy and then quilt and bsl followed by soup and xonar in order from most scummy to least scummy"

And by what rubric is that? Your *******?

"my qualms with quilt come from his ******* claim, he needs to explain why; if he didnt protect anyone he didnt need to claim; in otherwords, his thought process is suspect and needs to be looked into"

My claim isn't ****ing bull****. If we have a cop or detective, the very existence of a doctor means the cop/detective is guaranteed to survive after reveals. The doctor hisself don't even have to claim so as to avoid getting thieved. I'd rather get blasted at night as the blackup just to let the cop/detect know he's safe. Get that thru yo damn skull

only problem is wey is da god dam docta or popo?
that doesnt require you to claim, you just narrowed the pool for scum to find the theoretical doc

also the censored word is dumb - ass not bull****

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm Homura Akemi (from Madoka Magica) town timey wimey homerun-and-gunsmith.

I spend a day going back in time to prepare some guns, then I can hand out a gun to someone. These are day kills. I gave Ryker a gun on night 2 but he died. I gave Sinz a gun night 4 but he also died.

Why are people even voting me over others at this point? Worst scummy thing I did is...what?

Vote: Capps

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If we're lynching not you toDay, it's Quilt, not Capps.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
rip game

premium expires in one minute for me

good bye temporarily forever

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
oh, my bad, totally thought mine expired at 11 am

turns out its 11 pm

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Unvote

theres something weird going on with votes regardless if that anonymous vote showed up on the votecount after the hammer dropped anyway

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I already mentioned I'm a non powered town member earlier, doesn't everyone remember?

The reason I mentioned "trusting" Ryu was to see how he and others would react. Seriously, people jumped on it pretty fast huh? Anyone in here looking for an easy out?

Though if Premiums are going to expire this kinda ruins the whole deal.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 5.2

Capps: Red Ryu
BSL
Soup
Quilt
Xonar
Gova
Ryu:
Soup, BSL

Not voting:
Ryu, Gova, Quilt, Xonar, Capps

Important Links:
N/A

Notes:

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is June 20th, 11:59pm.

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I already mentioned I'm a non powered town member earlier, doesn't everyone remember?

The reason I mentioned "trusting" Ryu was to see how he and others would react. Seriously, people jumped on it pretty fast huh? Anyone in here looking for an easy out?

Though if Premiums are going to expire this kinda ruins the whole deal.
No power role? None? Vanilla?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
why dont you go ahead and quote where you said that then
Yep, average no power town claim since this game has become kinda stupid.
I was annoyed that the game wasn't being taken very seriously. It's why I've been doing dumb things to try crazy strategies since it didn't seem to matter much anyways, it's why people have been mentioning I look inexperienced.

Top Bottom