• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
We can lynch if we have a majority.

But we can still discuss...

I dont understand your question..?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
lol the absolutely worst thing you could do is lurk when there is suspicion thrown on you.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
...yes tha twould be a good place to start....

So absolutely NOTHING stick sout ot you as suspicious yet?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
No the onyl way days move on is from a lynch (or if we decide to no lynch)

why the hell dont votes count yet...

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
You basically asked in a less suspicous question exactly what I meant when I said, "when is it night". I just suck at phrasing stuff.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well wow that was weird.

We technically should still be talking about Pokemon stuff.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
he didnt have a vote on anyone though, so it wasnt really eager to lynch if he doesnt have a vote

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yeah, I only have three votes about that so far Vrael, I kind of know now.

Anyway back to Pokemon stuff.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Well wow that was weird.

We technically should still be talking about Pokemon stuff.
id rather this not happens o when the day odes actually start i dont have to sift thru pages of bull**** to find what i need to

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ok I just read through everything.

This is my first game in english, I've played quite alot of games on the dutch forums (not regionals) so I'll be hitting a language barrier. My english is fine enough, but it's hard to use the fine tricks and nuances, and detect them, in a language you're not totally familiar with.

RocketPSIence, why where you so vote happy? Saying you didn't know when the deadline was is not very valid.

To answer KevinM's question from page one: I think no lynch is ******** in the beginning, by doing this you only handicap yourself as town, in getting less information than a lynch would give you.

Since there are some first timers, and alot of people that have not played together yet, it'll be fun to have a game with less of a WIFOM feel.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Wingz im not sure how you know that there won't be any WIFOM. It's pretty easy even for newbies (unintentionally) to include WIFOM into their arguments.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wingz im not sure how you know that there won't be any WIFOM. It's pretty easy even for newbies (unintentionally) to include WIFOM into their arguments.
I might be messing up anology, but doesnt WIFOM particlarly means that you have to know how people have played in games before, or atleast how they will react /plan things in certaint situations?

That said, ofcourse it will still be a part of the game, since getting to know peoples playstyles happens throughout the game, but it will not be present as fast as I'm used to.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Uhm.. okay.. I'm confused again. Can someone please explain the last page please?

Sorry, I misspoke. I didn't mean lynch, I meant kill. I would've edited, but I guess we're not allowed to (?).
Yeah. Editing posts aren't allowed.

Its my first time playing so I didnt know who to vote for.
Well it is still Day 1. And we have a few "real days" to discuss.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
@Today: I'm not 100% sure either. Apparently this "day" was just a day to get things rolling and we can't lynch today. Stilll trying to verify with the mod.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I know, but even people that "sort-of" know me don't call me rPSI. Most of them just call me Rocket on SWF, but not rPSI.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
well

rPSI had 4 letters, Rocket has 6.

lazyiness at its finest.

SO MOD WAHTSUP WITH THE RULES YO

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've made a recommendation to Roxy about what should happen on day 1, but I will leave it up to his judgement as to how the game should proceed.

Please ignore the issue for the moment, I'm sure he'll resolve it when he returns. Something we all often forget is that we all have different preconceptions of how mafia should be played, and Roxy's for instance, is mostly based on Epic Mafia.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well, rPSI has three capitalized letters so it takes either two key strokes to hit Caps Lock or three key strokes to capitalize all of them so

r+p+shift+s+shift+i+shift = 8
r+capslock+p+s+i+capslock = 7
shift+r+o+c+k+e+t = 7

>.>

<.<

>.>

Did I really just take the time to type that out?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
wow..

ok im just goign to play this like its a real d1.

Does no one else find Rei a tiny bit suspicious? Not enought o land a vote, im keeping mine on rPSI, but im gettign a weird vibe from him.

Top Bottom