• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think kevin skipped to trying to find out how everyone playes really fast, wich can be perceived in multiple ways, but ATM I feel like this information would benifit scum more than it would town.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hmm

i feel that his questions were geared towards where players heads were at initially. I don't really see how scum would benefit from this.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Knowing how players play, and how they feel about certaint tactics (RVS, and in my case, no lynches) makes it easier to apply crowd controll sort to speak, especially in the first few days.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I see your point, however, it also avoided us the RVS stage and trying to find a way out of it. I think it served as a good way to get hte ball rolling and a place for us to start. It definitely brought some scummy actions by rPSI to light.

*shrug*

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeah I agree, if it wasn't Kevin that started discussion by doing that I'd be riding him more.

Also, I guess we can agree that there are probably 2 scums in this setup?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah that would seem likely.

rPSI: how do you think we should go about this day?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
im going to assume this is going to be run like a normal Forum Mafia game and that today we will have the ability to lynch someone.

Does anythign stick out to you so far? How would you try to get information for a correct lynch.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Nothing sticks out so far, but -Rei- is a bit shifty and I'm not quite so sure about Today. To get information I guess that I would have to ask people questions that you're asking me.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
i also really wish i wasnt having interrogations everytime >_>

people can come in and question things as well.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
What would you guys say about people that are very active in this thread?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
i also really wish i wasnt having interrogations everytime >_>
It's easier to have you interrogate. I think that Rei's post about it being a roulette could have just been him wanting an extra person dead so he wouldn't have to deal with it.

I just get this bad feeling from Today.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It depends on what exactly they are posting, really. If they are being helpful or unhelpful.

ndayday

BRoomer
I was thinking more like responding to everything and trying to be helpful.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It's obvious that it's easier whens omeone is just asking allt he questions. What if I'm scum leading you to a mislynch?

What are you gonna do if im NK'd?

You can't win if only one person is asking questions and trying to delve for information to find scum.

Purple

Hi guys!
- i just talked to vyse, we decided that we would make this game as close to a regular game as possible (even with newbie players). Day 1 vote will count towards lynching. All votes are erased from this point and voting will start now-

ndayday

BRoomer
yeah.

Well I'm going to sleep now.
I guess we'll see who dies tomorrow?

ndayday

BRoomer
Oh ok nevermind then.

I'll wait a bit.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Active scum will try to slip through the discussions, following other players, and not adding anything new to the argument.

In other words, they'll be active without providing, or searing for, new info.

That said, the two players that irk me most are ndayday and PSI.
It feels like PSI is just confusing people, and nday was trying to stop discussion. Whereas he is now trying to get a feel for how he should play.

Purple

Hi guys!
The Deadline for the day will be (12:00pm EST Feb 27th).

From now on votes will be shown to the entire group every 40 posts (basically every page on my roster)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Problem with your point on dayday, winz, is that he, like a few of the other players, are new and are really just trying to figure out how to play.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know what you mean, and this slightly is an excuse for ndayday, but for PSI not so much.

Even though trying to stop a discussion, or discarding the first day/time without voting, to be useless and saying we should just linger and talk about something random, is still scummy. Even a newbie player should understand that not matter wether you have votes or not, time is valuable non the less.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
rPSI has my vote on him allready for hte reasons you stated (i stated them a few pages back)

ndayday

BRoomer
We were still on the "o start posting but no votes yet" phase when we were talking about Pokemon.
which isn't really an excuse but :/
I have no idea how this game works. I mean I have to keep reminding myself that mafia knows each other etc.

Which is really the same kind of reasoning I hold to rPSI. Newbies will do stupid stuff, and what he was doing didn't really seem like he was told to act it out. So basically I think he's a townie.

I have no idea what to vote yet.

Purple

Hi guys!
[Some Rules that should be known]
There are ten people in this group; even number(apologies in advance). When a Majority vote has been reached (6 people). That person will be lynched on the spot.

If the deadline has been reached and a majority vote has not been made, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

In the situation where two people have even votes by the deadline, it will considered a no lynch; no coasting.

The Deadline for Day 1 will be February 27th, 2010 at 12:00pm
i want to reassure people know these are the current voting rules.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I messed up at the begining, but if you guys need me to clear anything up, I will. It is my first time also. (and I'd hate to die on my birthday T.T) I will admit I was trying to stir things up, but it was a from a strategical stand point, which in all essences back-fired against me, but I learned that Bunglefever can be a huge ally if he is on my side and other various things about this group of people.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
To no fault of your own, I am now going to start using Franziska Von karma gifs in every post.

I'll admit that I found something strange about Rei as well, but it's totally gut and i dont like to go off that :/

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i am wondering more about fraigbait since all his responses are very vague but he mentions how his goal is to get as much information as possible to try to know the roles.

i haven't seen him post or try to find any more information on other of the players.

i also have a bad feeling about rPSI since he has been causing more confusion among the members and directing it to other player at this moment. it seems he is trying to dodge many questions and cause more confusion. he is also trying to play the sympathy game with members since he mentioned this is his first time playing and that it is his birthday.

on my behalf, on that roulette comment i was trying to not have someone being killed out of a misvote. i believe that if we are able to find more information on each other it would benefit the town and prevent an innocent member from being lynched

ndayday

BRoomer
Yeah I think I might go carzy. <intended
This is so **** hard lol.

I honestly don't think I can vote for anyone at this time.
I type out my vote and then realize this and that about the person.

dftrywtowethiwgfdmkvd

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer

hmm.

the points on frag are interesting. though its hard to say when he's said so little.

Top Bottom