• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm not keeping questions off myself, no ones asked anything of me.

My thoughts are quite visible anyway

fragbait

Smash Master
As I said, only hunches.

What I mean when I say you are keeping questioning off of yourself is that you spend your time posing questions to others, because it keeps focus off of yourself.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
This would be true if i never posted my own thoughts as well.

It's no fault of mine if no one wishes to comments upon them.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
If there is something about anything i've said that bothers you. do tell.

Or ask away. I was the one advocating for others to ask questions.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
That's fair enough. It's fine to be suspicious of everyone at the start. I just don't see how something that's out of my control (people not speaking up about me) makes me suspicious.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Eh like (I think) I said before, I don't really think rPSI is bad.
Might have been in one of 20 posts which I didn't post after thinking about them though.

Kevin, mind expanding on your vote for me?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That's fair enough. It's fine to be suspicious of everyone at the start. I just don't see how something that's out of my control (people not speaking up about me) makes me suspicious.
To me it's important to always remain suspicious, to some extent, of everyone. No matter how ridiculous a scenario seems, I see it important to keep all things on the playing field in a game like this. No matter how apparent something may seem, one should keep the less likely in the air as well. I'm almost 100% that Bungle is townie; however, instead of putting it in terms of 100% surety, I do my best to represent it in terms of being 100% 50/50. This is simply to make sure nothing ever gets by. In this way a person can only be seen either as negative or neutral. They can never be seen as positive. The closer someone is to 50/50, the less likely they are mafia. The further away someone is from 50/50, the more likely they are mafia. Right now most of my reasoning is based on Bungle being townie. It is something I am almost sure of. Though I make mental note to not express it as so, but rather to see him as being more neutral than he is mafia. I'm not sure if this is making sense, but that's the way I perceive things. With the game being played with the most basic roles, I see this as the way to go about it. Though for the sake of communicating and establishing a play route, I will simply use the standard way of expression- e.g: "I'm mostly sure that Bunglefever is townie". Just know that by saying that, I truly mean "I have no reason to believe Bunglefever is scum."

Anyways~ That being said, the reason why I came to such a conclusion that Bungle is townie was from the Aladdin pic. Playing with a majority of new comers, there would have been no reason for him to post that and risk being seen as mafia. To me, the nature of a townie should be to play direct. No matter what scenario I imagine, I can't see any possible way a townie can benefit from being shady. It only takes away from the goal of eliminating the mafia. Bungle so far has been the most direct and had been the most active in moving us forward. I realize that he could simply be doing this early in the game to throw everyone off, but after reviewing everything, I just don't see it. This is where being more cautious of experienced players comes to play. It's likely experienced players have developed such strategies which can easily throw people off. I also think it's also like that Wine thing you posted, Bungle. It could go either way, but for now I think it is logical to assume you as being a townie.

Moving on to Rocket. I'm almost 100% sure he is mafia. Mafia can benefit from playing either directly or in a shady way ,but as I said, townies have no reason to play as shady & indirect as he has. Psi, you have avoided many of the questions asked of you and you constantly insist on derailing. The whole counting the clicks it takes to type your name at a time where you're under a lot of suspicion made no sense to me. My first thought when starting this was to express my confusion on the rules, but then I realized it wouldn't benefit me in anyway. So far that has been your only excuse- not knowing the rules. At first it is believable, but you seem to be abusing it ~_^. Also you seem to only be voting for who everyone else is voting for and without much reason. Your reasoning for lynching Frag made little sense and your reasoning for lynching Rei was simply a mimic of what Kevin pointed out. Also why would you even say the Bday thing? When it comes down to it, everything seems to be pointing in the same direction. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what side you're on.

My original impression on Rei was townie. I had voted to lynch him/her in order to confirm that, but after his response, it made me think otherwise:
but i can see this is just to see if i would challenge this vote against me
You are making the assumption that I am a townie- something only scum would know. Of course you could have intuitively made the assumption that that was my reasoning. The majority of your post afterward seem pretty legit. Still I don't think I would have responded in the same way you did, had I been in the same situation. You did not even question my vote, yet you found yourself able to question Bungle's questioning. People often use the "Why wouldn't I?" phrase to make it appear that they are on neither side, but rather on the side of justice. A townie has no reason to do such a thing, where as a mafia member will benefit from being perceived as anything but mafia.

Right now this is where my head is at with everyone:

Mafia
RocketPsience

Scumlike
-Rei-
Fragbait

Unknown
Wingz35
Ndayday
Vrael
Today
KevinM

Townie
BungleFever

Vote: -Rei-

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I would say poor wording if he hadnt explicitly allready stated that he was ttrying to cause confusion

ndayday

BRoomer
We seem to be on the subject of rPSI a lot.

Ih he is indeed mafia, and he slipped up, then Jungle and all the rest who seem to be convinced he is scum would be townie imo as they would have no reason to draw attention to their own.

just a thought

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
ndayday that certainly would make sense. although i feel like if a mafia threw suspicion onto one of their own, it would make no one suspect them. i doubt that would happen, but this is my first time playing so iunno.

ndayday

BRoomer
That's why you have to keep being suspicious like exn was saying

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You have to realize that brevity and clarity are a town's best friends.

Their neighbors are questions and information.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
vote: PSI

You have done nothing but confuse, derail, evade, and confuse even more.

If your defense isn't really good my vote will be staying.

If it is I'll be riding Ndayday.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
We seem to be on the subject of rPSI a lot.

Ih he is indeed mafia, and he slipped up, then Jungle and all the rest who seem to be convinced he is scum would be townie imo as they would have no reason to draw attention to their own.

just a thought
Being on a correct lynch in no way should clear someone even if they lead the lynch. It's a fairly common oy for scum to 'throw their partner under the bus' to see more town.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

@Rei
well, since everyone was voting each other at that time to find more information. i knew he voted me so i can provide more information. he also mentions that he could unvote.
Hrm.. I guess I just find it a little odd that someone votes you, and when Bungle asks for a reason, you give him an answer why instead of just letting the guy speak for himself. It just seems like you were trying to buddy with him.
i have already answered that. but i will answer it again: i mentioned it since i did not want the first lynching to seem it was a roulette by everyone just randomly voting and having an innocent town member killed.
But you support the person whom voted you? Saying he only wanted to find more information, right? What if that was everyone elses case? What makes other people votes different from his? What if we voted to find information as well and not to push a lynch?

@PSI,
I dont think hes been on to say anyhting
Agreed. You have to remember people have lives. Work, friends, outtings, sleep, school, etc. Which is why we have until the 28th in real life date to talk about things. Now if he doesn't post for a few real days then that would seem a odd.
Vote PSI
I just find it strange that avoiding my questions and causing confusion is a "strategy" meant to help people. When people ask you things they want a clarification, not to be avoided.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
to answer Exn, the reason i mentioned that is that everyone was voting for no reason which i thought was dangerous at first. since he decided to vote for me i knew he wanted to for investigative purposes and did not feel threatened by it. i answered all the questions that were asked clear and straightforward. my feeling for not voting is i did not want to lynch an innocent member. i was then informed by jungle that our vote is our greatest weapon and can be used to threaten others which he had done.

to answer Today, at this moment he still has his vote against me to continue finding more information on another member. i never said that no can vote for another or they were different from other votes. all our votes have the same power that can help the group. in reality, we should be using our votes and asking every member in this group by putting them on some sort of threat level to know more information.

at this moment, i believe that rPSI is scum like the rest of the group due to being vague and causing confusion amongst the town. he has also been using trying to use other members as scapegoats when it is he that needs to prove his own innocence.

vote: rPSI

At this moment, i believe that we should use our power that was given to us and ask the other members since it will benefit the town. I would like to show that i am devoted to the town and want to question the other members that are considered scum and also start questioning other members while we have the time.

i am now going to class and won't be back for a while.

Purple

Hi guys!
*pops out of the ground*

Sup guys

[Votes]
BungleFever Voted: RocketPSIence
RocketPSIence Voted: fragbait
KevinM Voted: Ndayday
Fragbait voted : -rei-
Exn voted : -rei-
Wingz35 voted : RocketPSIence
Today voted : RocketPSIence
-Rei- Voted : RocketPSIence

[Vote Count]
Fragbait: 1
RocketPSIence: 4
Ndayday: 1
-Rei-: 2

8/10 have voted thus far.

*shuffles into the ground*

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
vote counts wrong...4 for rPSI

going to delve into zens post in a second

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Exn: Riddle me this

My Alladin picture was aimed at Kevin. What if he's scum? What if I'm scum trying to get kevin to trust me? How do tehse questions change your view, if at al?

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count
RocketPSIence (4): Bunglefever, Wingz35, Today, -Rei-
-Rei- (3): Fragbait, Exn, RocketPSIence
Ndayday (1): KevinM

Not Voted
Vrael, Ndayday

Posting again for emphasis.

For the newbies out there. One person needs six votes today and they will be lynched. Before the lynching, that person will be allowed one last comment (non-influential: can't make or break the game) then i will continue a cut-scene and we'll proceed to night time.

RocketPSIence and -Rei-, I just want to make sure you both see how you're in danger.​

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I know that I've been in danger.

vote unvote: BungleFever

Bungle, obviously you're trying to set up an innocence trap by WIFOM. The fact that no one has questioned you unnerves me. You're too experienced and playing the role of civilian too well.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Explain what you mean by

"innocence trap by WIFOM"

again. i can't help it no one questions me. and even though i havent been questioned, my thoguhts are right out in the open about everything. if that unnerves you why havent you posed any quetsions?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
What if he's scum? What if I'm scum trying to get kevin to trust me? How do tehse questions change your view, if at all?
You're opening yourself to the possibility of being scum, which most people will think it is proving innocence b/c it is the WIFOM.

@Others: Of course I'm going to try to offer scapegoats. I'm trying to open suggestioning to other people so that way me (a townie) doesn't die b/c my strat effed up at the beginning.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yes, everyone should be aware that even though I'm leading town I could be scum. Pied Piper. reread zens long post. He says 'alot of his reasoning is based on the fact jungle is town"

I want him to NOT look at the game that way, it's detrimental to town.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
@PSI
Questioning bungle comes later, depending on results.

He is indeed taking on a leadership role, wich you have to look out for. But what you have done is more obvious, and will surely give more info, without letting an possibly strong player die.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
out of the experienced players, i do not believe jungle is possible scum at the moment since he has been helping by investigating other members.

out of the experienced players, i think kevinm has not helped search for scum but merely posting things to make it seem that he has been helping us with advice. he also voted Ndayday without giving his reasoning.

i think as a town we should investigate him more.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

@Rei,
to answer Today, at this moment he still has his vote against me to continue finding more information on another member. i never said that no can vote for another or they were different from other votes. all our votes have the same power that can help the group. in reality, we should be using our votes and asking every member in this group by putting them on some sort of threat level to know more information.
I guess I'm still a little confused. Because at first you were saying it was okay for someone to vote for information then saying it wasn't okay because of getting a townie killed. But you only said the information part and it was okay about the person who voted you and it wasn't okay to the other people.

@PSI,
Unvote Vote:-Rei-
I know that I've been in danger.

vote unvote: BungleFever
..What?

He is indeed taking on a leadership role, wich you have to look out for. But what you have done is more obvious, and will surely give more info, without letting an possibly strong player die.
That part. You have to know that even though we don't know what Bungle is he's been trying to help town the most so far. And yeah, it could be a way of tricking town but versus you whom has avoided questions and confused others it makes more sense to lean towards you than someone who's been trying to help.

Top Bottom