• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm getting a town read on Kevin right now, but that's just because I know how he plays. There's also a huge chance I could be wrong, but right now there are bigger problems then what I think if Kevin.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Rei & Wingz: Did anything PSI say confuse you? If so what? What do you think was his purpose? Was it an accident? If it wasn't, why would do that

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
@Today: I'm also a little confused as to why you are confused about Rei's statement there.

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count
RocketPSIence (4): Bunglefever, Wingz35, Today, -Rei-
-Rei- (2): Fragbait, Exn
Bunglefever (1): RocketPSIence
Ndayday (1): KevinM

Not Voted
Vrael, Ndayday​

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Vote: -Rei-

Same as Exn, also I thought it suspicious he jumped on the rPSI bandwagon so to speak.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i never jumped on the bandwagon for rPSI. i was suspicious of him since the start. i questioned him and he dodged answers and tried to use me as a scapegoat everytime any member questioned him. i never jumped on the bandwagon since i was one of the few that had suspicion of him from the start and was one that questioned him.

jungle, i believe that he was to conspicuous and dodgy with his responses. he has voted many times without having much reasoning. he has changed his vote in very little time. that in itself is suspicious since it was you that is helping the town. why would a member be suspicious of a town helper when it is he that everyone has suspicion of.

ndayday

BRoomer
Perhaps bandwagon wasn't a good word.

I do realize you thought of him suspicious beforehand, but to me it seemed like you were waiting for people to start voting him so then you could vote and hopefully get two more people to agree for the lynch.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i still stand with rPSI being suspicious and if it gets to the point that we need more time for information. i would gladly put down my vote and reconsider until we find another person that feels scum.

i also have suspicion on KevinM whom is said to be helping the group but has not really added any content other then advice. He also voted you (Ndayday) without any real reason. he just comes in and posts something to make it feels as we are being helped since we are first timers

also another member is fragbait since he rarely comes and still hasn't found anything to help the group and only agrees with what has been done. he was also dodgy with his questions against KevinM. he mentioned how he wants to search for scum but has not helped the town so far.

fragbait

Smash Master
I've been offline, -Rei-. I have a life outside town xD

As for Bungle, I've already mentioned the fact he's taking a leadership role to be suspicious. I explained my reasoning. As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to question him at all.

Unvote; Vote: Bungle
He has expressed worry over the lynch since heat has started to shift to him. I find this suspicious.

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count
RocketPSIence (4): Bunglefever, Wingz35, Today, -Rei-
-Rei- (2): , Exn, Ndayday
Bunglefever (2): RocketPSIence, Fragbait
Ndayday (1): KevinM

Not Voted
Vrael

ndayday

BRoomer
I still want to know KevinM's reasoning behind his vote.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Hmm no don't question your reasoning. You like the lynch now that it has backing? Looking mad opportunistic there. Also sayin your the first one who voted me sounds like you're attempting to 'take credit' thus making you 'more townie' in some respect, which isn't true at all.

I have worries on the PSI lynch, yes. I'm waiting for Wingz to respond to my questions. I'll reveal why when he does

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The hell does my first sentence mean? Either way my point still stands. You look like you were waiting for someone to were waiting for someone to agree with you for pushing the lynch before you put your vote.

I have a question for you frag

what would you guys be doing if i hadn't asked questions. Look, we have alot of new players in here. I'm not telling them how to play, but just trying to get their minds going.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Really? You think? IF that were the case, then said someone else should have no qualms about asking me questions, right?

You guys are basing your whole theory on the pied piper theory. Take a look back and question me if you think there's something specific that needs to be addressed. Trying to help town progress isn't scummy. Your twisting my actions of helping new players out into me 'controlling town.' Have I once told anyone what to do? Where to put there vote? How they should think? No. All my questions involve others doing their own thinking, with none of my influence.

IF they choose to vote the same person as I do, then look at them. I never told them to do so, I simply stated the case against rPSI.

This is why i questioned those on rPSI, i got really uncomfortable with the idea with scum looking for an easy mislynch since I laid everything out so easily and made it seem like the clear best lynch. When everyone starts thinking something is the best idea, you know some of them are scum, so you have to rethink what you're doing.

ndayday

BRoomer
^For that reason I'm fairly confident one of the people who voted rPSI is scum

I'm thinking either -Rei- or Today

fragbait

Smash Master
The very fact that you continue to take the attention away from yourself is my reasoning against you. If people are too busy following your leads then they won't take the time to make their own.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I was thinking the exact same thing. If -Rei- or Today is seriously confused about what I say, I'll clarify, but I have little doubt that one of them are scum.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
When I did a reread and noticed how i mapped EVERYTHING out, i realized how easy it would be for scum to hide behind my reasoning and it made me uneasy.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The very fact that you continue to take the attention away from yourself is my reasoning against you. If people are too busy following your leads then they won't take the time to make their own.
If you have questions ask them. Until then, I'm going to keep trying to figure out who scum is.

I map my suspicions out. No one has to follow my lead.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Edit to post above : I'm not going to keep attention on myself when I have no way of controlling what you're accusing me of.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
He's given me an idea of who will jump into his plan and who will look else where, whether or not you pick up on subtle hints is your own fault, Fragbait.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was away, sorry about that.

I placed my vote on PSI because I suspected him of obvious reasons, I told him the vote would stay unless he would show a decent defense, but he certainly did not. He mostly just ignored the whole thing.

If there's something that I dislike, and makes my bells ring, it's someone ignoring the pressure put on to him, unless they have valid reasons.

After this he managed to place a vote on bunglefever, with the reasoning "Bungle is a leader and that is dangerous". Well, here's what's up: Being a leader does NOT make someone automatically suspicious. He should still be treated as neutral, and not as certaint town just because he is putting up a good front. But saying that only because he does this, without any other arguments about WHY, saying he is scum, and even putting a vote on the one that leaded the pressure against yourself (PSI) was just too dodgy.

Have you ever thought about the possibility that bungle could simply be a good mafia player, with a town allignment? If that even crossed your mind, how did you get it into your head to vote on him, before finding further reasoning behind it.

And that's when I decided to let my vote rest on him for now.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I never once said that I voted for Bungle b/c he was leader. I only wanted to make the community aware that no one had done any form of in depth analysis of him. Obviously as you guys can see, on the first day my vote is flimsy and is only meant to show my spotlight of interest.

I'd like to know what kind of defense for myself you'd like to see me put up Wingz. I simply ignored it b/c all of my words at that point would be taken out of context and twisted against me by either -Rei- or Today. Now that they seem to be at bay by their mention, I'd like to know what you want to know from me.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think he has some clean insights. He doesn't look like a player that gets clouded judgements easy. I would like to hear his opinion on other players (Like KevinM, myself, some lurkers etc) though.

On another subject, Bungle, who do you think is most probably to be survivor right now?

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
PSI, I understand where you are comming from, it's just that the timing of your vote seemed really desperate. Try not to handle too many subjects at once.

As you're saying now, you where trying to get a spotlight on Bungle, kind of trying to defend yourself, but mostly ignoring any pressure, and being affraid to speak up because of other players.

If you're town there's no reason to be affraid.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I honestly don't care until we get close to a mislynch/lynch or lose situation. It's a general rule of mine to not indy hunt, as they will be drawn out eventually. Like scum, they have to play the game differently (though a survivor doesn't really have to if they want to joint with town, and then its not a problem anyway).

So as of now, I'm not going to worry about the survivor when he is potentially another vote for town. If something starts to stick out to me as indy behavior when we get farther into the game, I'll make note of it and bring it up when it's important.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I am town, however, I'm afraid that the Mafia is tainting the town and obviously the town is already against me. I have been so relaxed b/c I know that if they hang me, they are only losing a resource.

At the time, I couldn't make up my mind whether or not to vote -Rei- or Bungle, I simply just changed my mind afterwards.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ah sorry, I guess I'm used to another ruleset >_<

Where I play, survivor gets first place on his own, and I generally really hate third party wins (and third party roles in general). But the way you put it, you're right yeah.

Top Bottom