• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ndayday - do you see any connections between people? Any type of buddying or distancing?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
-Rei-, I'd like to know what gives you this feeling about fragbait, I haven't seen much of him, but I do know somethings. What exactly do you know?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

I messed up at the begining, but if you guys need me to clear anything up, I will. It is my first time also. (and I'd hate to die on my birthday T.T) I will admit I was trying to stir things up, but it was a from a strategical stand point, which in all essences back-fired against me, but I learned that Bunglefever can be a huge ally if he is on my side and other various things about this group of people.
There were just a lot of things that you did that just lead me and others to confusion. And I felt like you were avoiding questions.. but I guess that's your strategy, right?
And then I felt you got off topic when you started talking about your name and how it has to be spelled and showing how to press the keys on the keyboard instead of trying to defend yourself or state any opinions.
Also, "my side"?
I just found a lot of strange slip-ups.
Like,
you should be catious about everything said,
I really don't see the reason of being cautious on what's being said if the information helps townie.

As for Rei:
These:
i think everyone is voting to quickly atm

but i can see this is just to see if i would challenge this vote against me
why not me?

he wants to clarify more on my stance

all i know is day 1 vote is going to be almost a roulette
Is just so odd. Someone votes him and then when someone questions the vote he defends the person whom is voting him?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
-Rei-, I'd like to know what gives you this feeling about fragbait, I haven't seen much of him, but I do know somethings. What exactly do you know?
what i am saying is that there is nothing really known about fragbait. all the questions he answered were very vague responses for kevinm's questions. many of the group members would like to no more about him. please do share what you know.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer

Today i feel like his statement on being cautious just means to take what everyoen says with a grain of salt so to speak

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Today, I started typing in the keys before they asked me the question XD

My main emphasis is supposed to be IF. IF is the whole basis of everything, I don't know if he is on my side or the Mafia. All I know about him is that he has a good grasp of the current situation. But we don't know much about him.
Being catious is extremely important, and if you don't be catious it can lead to someone overanalyzing your post and pointing you out for a subliminal message that is not there.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
As for Rei:
These:

Is just so odd. Someone votes him and then when someone questions the vote he defends the person whom is voting him?
i wasn't defending him at all. i was just mentioning the fact at the time that everyone was voting blindly. i state that he voted me since he knew that i would challenge it. so when jungle defended me as in his reasoning. my response was more geared toward he is doing it since everyone else is to get more information out of it to benefit the town.

it was my mistake to not have been clear enough.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
The thing is, is that you state that he wants to know more about you. But then if he does know about you, then why would it be a blind roulette. It's almost as if you're calling for us to choose blindly, when you admit we should be using our vote strategically.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
People i feel taht i dont know enough about at this time

Vrael
Frag
Exn

unvote: Vote: Frag

sup?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Today i feel like his statement on being cautious just means to take what everyoen says with a grain of salt so to speak
@Today, I started typing in the keys before they asked me the question XD

My main emphasis is supposed to be IF. IF is the whole basis of everything, I don't know if he is on my side or the Mafia. All I know about him is that he has a good grasp of the current situation. But we don't know much about him.
Being catious is extremely important, and if you don't be catious it can lead to someone overanalyzing your post and pointing you out for a subliminal message that is not there.
Okay.. I guess I'm just still confused. It would just be nice if it's possible to just explain things a little better.
Also, I thought when you were saying cautious means to not explain yourself since we were asking questions around the time. Which I found pretty strange.. but okay, I guess.

i wasn't defending him at all. i was just mentioning the fact at the time that everyone was voting blindly. i state that he voted me since he knew that i would challenge it. so when jungle defended me as in his reasoning. my response was more geared toward he is doing it since everyone else is to get more information out of it to benefit the town.
Ah.. All right. But how do you know if that was his reasoning exactly?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
The thing is, is that you state that he wants to know more about you. But then if he does know about you, then why would it be a blind roulette. It's almost as if you're calling for us to choose blindly, when you admit we should be using our vote strategically.
i never told the group to vote blindly. my posts have been made to have more information to be able to find who is scum. i was not voting since i wasn't aware voting was taking place so i said it was everyone was being hasty without information. then jungle explained that it can be beneficial to town by questioning each other.

at the moment it seems that you are creating more confusion amongst the members.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Ah.. All right. But how do you know if that was his reasoning exactly?
well, since everyone was voting each other at that time to find more information. i knew he voted me so i can provide more information. he also mentions that he could unvote.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Today: Being catious is about not letting small little details cloud your judgement of one person.

@Rei: I'm sorry If I'm creating confusion, but right now, I'm trying to clear stuff up for myself. Now, you did in fact say that it would be a blind roulette, correct?

If you say it's a blind roulette, that means you assume it's completely random. However, the previous statement (you defending his vote) contradicts that statement by saying that it is a non-random process of choosing who will get voted. Therefore, you're subliminally causing confusion, while I was wreaking havok gather information about each of the members.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
actually, in my findings, its the small details that add up that help me find scum. just me though

Purple

Hi guys!
I will be posting in plum from now on because it's pretty :3

[Votes]
BungleFever Voted: fragbait

[Vote Count]
Fragbait: 1

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hey gusy, did any of you see my analgoy about guns and votes

well..

if you want someone to speak up, what better way than to put pressure on them

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
@Today: Being catious is about not letting small little details cloud your judgement of one person.

@Rei: I'm sorry If I'm creating confusion, but right now, I'm trying to clear stuff up for myself. Now, you did in fact say that it would be a blind roulette, correct?

If you say it's a blind roulette, that means you assume it's completely random. However, the previous statement (you defending his vote) contradicts that statement by saying that it is a non-random process of choosing who will get voted. Therefore, you're subliminally causing confusion, while I was wreaking havok gather information about each of the members.
i have already answered that. but i will answer it again: i mentioned it since i did not want the first lynching to seem it was a roulette by everyone just randomly voting and having an innocent town member killed.

this seems not to make any sense at all. why were you wrecking havok while other members were gathering information? could you please explain.

i believe that you are the one causing confusion and still are.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm going to sleep now.

I'll be back in a few hours.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
lol, I forgot the ing off of gathering. I was gathering information while I was being shifty. Most people forgot about the other people b/c I was being shifty. I picked up on some things other people missed b/c of that.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well, concerning Fragbait, he said that Day 1 would be crucial and has not said that day 1 will just a random. However, since he felt that it would be crucial, he has revealed very little about himself, hinting at the fact that he knows he may accidentally leak information.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
He stated that the first day is crucial, but he hasn't added anything to the convo. revealing that he doesn't want himself to let anything slip up.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You guys are activity hunting at this point not scum hunting.

Come on we have to find maifa members :laugh:

Anyways

Vote Ndayday

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
ALso who's to say that one of these inactives ins't scum eh?

would like to hear more out of them. thats all.

fragbait

Smash Master
Sorry, been busy elsewhere all...

(reads posts)

Oh my xD

I don't understand how my saying day 1 is crucial means I think I'll leak anything. It just means you can use day 1 to establish posting habits of the players. While I'm quite aware of the fact that day 1 voting is pretty much random, that doesn't mean we should write off anything that a person might say.

VOTE: -Rei-

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Day 1 voting doesnt have to be random. This assumption needs to go away :<

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Also its pretty easy to guess how many scum there are when you look at the set up

fragbait

Smash Master
frag who are you suspicious of so far and why
Well, so far, I have some small doubts, but the ones that stick out to me most are

-rei-: Making sure to stay short and sweet with posts, leading me to believe that he/she is watching what they say, not giving away too much

-Bunglefever: Taking a role as someone who moves people forward, constantly asking questions of others, almost as if to keep questions off himself

However, these are only slight hunches. As once said in this thread, the town's best weapon is the everchanging vote

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well to be honest they are only short since i am writing a paper due tomorrow and i'm like halfway. so i'm making them some what short and to the point.

i'm basically in paper mode where my paper style is not long and flowery bull****

Top Bottom