• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
rPSI the deadline isn't settled, but it'll probably be around a week. There's no rush.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Also you WERE answered questions specifically by Today and you never answered them directly.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
we can't end the day so quickly since we still have vrael not confirmed

i don't think he lives in the states either

correct me if i am wrong

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
less talk about where people are from, more talk about whats going on >_>

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i think everyone is voting to quickly atm

but i can see this is just to see if i would challenge this vote against me

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD, if I really were the bad guy, then why would I deliberatley try to beat around the bush. I woudn't want to make any one suspicious of me.

Oh, and I would change my words but editing is not allowed.

Since my logic that goes on in my head doesn't make sense to others, here is what I'm saying. On the first day, you should be catious about everything said, but you have to take it light-heartedly in order to not overcompensate for your lack of knowledge.

I just have different ways of probing information.

Unvote: Kevin
Vote: No Lynch
... what? "If I were a bad guy then why would I willingly not answer any questions you guys ask and explain myself?" That's pretty much what you are saying.

No.. Be cautious on what is said? Why would you need to be cautious if you are town?
If someone is asking you a question and wanting you to explain things you should explain. It's worse when you vote or do something without an explanation because it looks like you are just doing something without any reasoning. I asked you questions because I had no idea what you are talking about. vote PSI.

You should still avoid that bias and view everyone as equal until you can show why you think someone is scummy other than experience.
Also, agree with this. Experienced or new everyone should be seen equally. I've played games with new players before and they were scum. But everyone assumed since they were new that they would probably not be scum and so we lost the game.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
why not me?

he wants to clarify more on my stance

all i know is day 1 vote is going to be almost a roulette

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Hmm not the lines I was workign with Today but thats true. Generally I get this feeling that newer players are scared experienced players are out to trip up new players. It's a bad assumption. Say the scum team has a newer player and a veteren player (assuming there's two scum for argument's sake), the veteran can tell the newer player how to act and basically play their trap vicariously through the newer player.

tl;dr you should be cautious of everyone just to be safe lol

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Ndayday: My logic is simple, I don't want to have to kill anyone off yet unfairly. I'm simply putting my vote to rest until I need it.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
why not me?

he wants to clarify more on my stance

all i know is day 1 vote is going to be almost a roulette
so why haent you clarified more lol? I don't think he's said anythign about that either. Which is why I asked.

Also, this is another bad assumption. It's very possible to make what you think is an educated vote. I think my vote is justified by rPSI's play and I've stated why.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
@rPSI: Then simply unvote, i dont see why you would vote for a no lynch.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well seeing how he has voted for me is like challenging a person to see there stance on the town

my stance is that i cannot vote until i am able to see more "behavior" on the other players. since i do not want to blindly vote a person that could have been innocent.

some of the other members have not fully posted yet. so i can't say they are guilty nor innocent.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm going to help Roxy Co-Mod this game.
Please refrain from posting in PaleTurquoise color.

I've modded a few games in Australia to generally the same standard Xiivi does with his games, so I hope I can help you guys and Roxy have a fun game.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
well seeing how he has voted for me is like challenging a person to see there stance on the town

my stance is that i cannot vote until i am able to see more "behavior" on the other players. since i do not want to blindly vote a person that could have been innocent.

some of the other members have not fully posted yet. so i can't say they are guilty nor innocent.
I can see wehre your coming from. However, as Kev said, your vote is your biggest weapon.

What can you do with a gun other than shoot people with it? You can put it to their head and threaten them.

A vote can work the same way. Pressure and such.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
XD, if I really were the bad guy, then why would I deliberatley try to beat around the bush. I woudn't want to make any one suspicious of me.
Reverse psychology? You're suspicious on purpose so people will think it's so obvious that you cannot possibly be scum, when in fact you could be. I'm not voting yet.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
tbh i think you (rocketpsience) is a mafia member.

the reason was that you wanted it to be night so early in the game, when there was still members missing from confirmation.

why would anyone want it to turn into the night phase so early?

you say that it was you didn't know it was a set deadline but one can't be so sure.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
your last statement and your avatar coincide so perfectly its amazing.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I have no idea what to vote.

I'm thinking PSIence though, need to see a bit more though

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
lol, perhaps I should PM the mod about these rule before getting myself killed next time XD.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
oh nevermind im ********

regardless, as town, i dont see why you would want to rush it to the night phase so quickly when we still have time to discuss.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I just wanted to know when night was. T.T
No one told me how long it would take to become night.
Crash into the sun.
Now I'm dead.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You arent dead yet theres only like 3 votes on you and it takes majority to lynch.

I'll throw a question at you

Who do you think is scum right now

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Honestly, I have no idea. This is my first time playing and my strat of throwing out random stuff got me three votes. I'm most likely going to lurk to get myself out of less trouble.

I honestly want to see what Vrael is up to though. He could just be lurking the shadows as a mafia member as I get grilled in his place.

Top Bottom