• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
best way to start day 1 is to see who is playing mafia for the first time since many of us our first timers and who has some sort of experience.

fragbait

Smash Master
I would exploit the fact that they don't know the finer points of the game, and ask questions that would unknowingly reveal them as Mafia. I would use D1 to try to pin down, with some certainty, what role each plays.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Don't you think that it's also possible you main just get a newbie town instead of mafia?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well since i'm new to this i wouldn't know what to so with this information.

what would you do with this information?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I don't really think you can base too much off that information. All you really figure out, imo, is where the 'newbie town or scum' question is legitimate.

Purple

Hi guys!
Coming in to inform you that SauceKay has dropped out, due to first come first served, 'Today' will now be apart of the game.​

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You messaged Today though right?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Kevin made a long *** post. A bit suspicious if you ask me.

@Kevin: Ndayday & Someone else. I really would try to avoid all confrontations to begin with IF I were scum. *Meh*

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Why is making a long post suspicious?

Do you agree that it's incredibly difficult to determine who is scuma nd who isn't without information?

Purple

Hi guys!
@ndayday - i pm all information relating to one person, to them A.S.A.P. in other words, she (he) has been informed.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
On D1 I generally see who the majority of people think should get lynched and see if names pop up. Then the procedeing night I wait for someone to die and see if they generally had someone they disliked. I look at the person and see if they directly threat them or through indirect means had caused some threat. Of course there's always the possibilty of using a scape goat seeing it's the first day.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
On D1 I generally see who the majority of people think should get lynched and see if names pop up. Then the procedeing night I wait for someone to die and see if they generally had someone they disliked. I look at the person and see if they directly threat them or through indirect means had caused some threat. Of course there's always the possibilty of using a scape goat seeing it's the first day.
thats nice

its noted you avoided answering my questions

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wow that was my bad Kevin. I just plan to learn from the experienced players. Watching what you do and stuff.

Purple

Hi guys!
If you would like to vote now you may, we are only waiting on vrael and Today, both if which i would assume are going to be coming in while i'm in my classes.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Why is making a long post suspicious?

Do you agree that it's incredibly difficult to determine who is scuma nd who isn't without information?
rPSI here.

Exn: does anything stand out to you thus far as suspcious?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
@mod: can you please place who's voting who in the vote count as well? thanks

ndayday

BRoomer
He just assumed that Today and Vrael would check in while he was gone.

1/2 s far

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
dayday can you elaborate on how you would find out who the other people in this game are

ndayday

BRoomer
I dunno as I have never played Mafia before.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@Bungle
Making a lons post on the first day is generally not bad, it's just you should try to jump the gun to find someone, seeing you're not actually going to find someone on the first day.

Top Bottom