• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I agree with Reflex. Stop being vague and show us this new and effective playstyle of Wario, Seibrik.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I landed Fart to Uair kills like 3 times last weekend.

It felt like I was playing a good version of Sonic.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea, the rising part. Its so cool when you get it at the right percents for them to rise slightly higher than me then I just DJ uair when I read the momentum cancel.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I should troll people with that in friendlies. It's a really funny thing to do but I usually forget that it exists .-.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea, its definitely worth doing. IIRC both kills ended with him under 90% so I must have hit him at like 40-50%.

The other hit of waft really sucks anyway. it kills sooooooooooo late and its not like I need another way to get 40 damage at low percents. But the up hit is pretty cool, even if its not the best priority.

BPx

Smash Lord
I beat ybm and zeton, lost to kain and nicole game 3 last hit last stock. Kinda choked in singles honestly but was a fun tourney. Wish I would have gotten to play you, got a ton of dittos with reflex and kryz.

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
oh, i thought it was reflex and krys that beat p1

good **** croi. i gotta play ya sometime

Croi

Smash Lord
How do people handle pools?

I have this weird thing where I just can not stand pools. When the bracket rolls around, I'm all fine and relaxed and I play normally, but in pools, I get all thirsty, and my face gets all flushed, and I remember MUs just fine but I can't play them for donkey di ck. I have no idea what my problem is, but I just can't stand pools.

How do I fix it?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yea, the rising part. Its so cool when you get it at the right percents for them to rise slightly higher than me then I just DJ uair when I read the momentum cancel.
Yea, its definitely worth doing. IIRC both kills ended with him under 90% so I must have hit him at like 40-50%.

The other hit of waft really sucks anyway. it kills sooooooooooo late and its not like I need another way to get 40 damage at low percents. But the up hit is pretty cool, even if its not the best priority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTFn5DUd4cE#t=3m38s

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I've beaten tornado with half waft from the side. I'm not really sure what the timing/spacing is for it but meh. It's easier to just waft the top of nado anyway. :happysheep:

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922

I have this weird thing where I just can not stand pools. When the bracket rolls around, I'm all fine and relaxed and I play normally, but in pools, I get all thirsty, and my face gets all flushed, and I remember MUs just fine but I can't play them for donkey di ck. I have no idea what my problem is, but I just can't stand pools.

How do I fix it?
Well there's your problem!

You're playing like Donkey Kong, when you main Wario. :3

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

How do I fix it?
If need be, just let people request you for matches. Don't mark the pool sheet. Ignore the list of players if you can. Do whatever you can to avoid the idea, as that's what's plaguing your thought processes.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I mean, I asked.

I still feel like a lot of your statements had an implied "if the Marth is dumb" at the end. :p

Top Bottom