• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's Third Jump

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
EDIT: This can actually be done by using side b when you are close to the ground to get you another jump. You don't have to attack or anything

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
ur dumb, it's just double jump and if u side b low enough to the ground u get a 3rd jump.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper old. stop doing this to yourself jebus XD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
lol vato, i don't think jebus is dumb. i mean it in a joking way rather than the d-bag tone.

edit: this is a recurring thing though but we've already told jebus to quit it coz swf is generally not worth dealing with.

Player-1

Smash Legend
To include every single little thing that some of them are so insignificant and/or situational would be impossible to even organize and would require a lot of work. I'm all for updating a guide that includes absolutely everything (in fact I actually brought this up in the Diddy Back Room a while ago), but I'm just saying it wouldn't be organized very well ( a lot of it has to do with all of the universal ATs that there are). I have been thinking of making a new diddy tutorial video, but I couldn't find any way to organize it all into one video so I think I might just upload separate videos of each individual technique,which would be A LOT of videos and A LOT of work, but I'll actually probably start on it soon since I'm on thanksgiving break and I don't have much to do

Player-1

Smash Legend
oh and btw, you don't have to do the bairs or even time it right, just use a midair jump and side-b close to the ground and you get your jump back, it's part of the ISJR like pikachu's QAC and Bowsers klawhopping, the bairs would be closer to an application for this if anything

sai_:)

Smash Ace
tewthousandeight

however i do use this fairly often when running away

DarkPikmin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
zDecoy
While making that video I was able to just time the side-b near the ground and do the same thing. This is 'old' but can still be fun to use.

ADHD

Smash Hero
/Facepalm

Do this in 1/4th speed. You can clearly see his foot hitting the ground and you are able to double jump again because you've touched the ground. If you do a normal side b from the ground and buffer jump it looks exactly like this if you don't believe me.

Choice

Smash Champion
this puts diddy on par with b00zer now. except he can jump 11x

Top Bottom