• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DGames Summer Mafia Bash - Day 2 Begins. Deadline Day 2 begins - Deadline 8:00 A.M. CST Monday 6/24

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
anyway, sorry for being slow with my response. I should be fairly active from this point on. Catching up on the thread was murder LOL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hello and greetings Rockin. Let me first state that, I was not flustered, nor did I feel like I was personally attacked by Tom. I generally ignore personal attacks, but I don't ignore jokes, as I like to joke around. Now, what I am wondering is why you go through the effort of calling my points on Tom shoddy twice, without actually breaking down why you felt it was shoddy. I even re-read and still came out feeling like I didn't like Tom. You say I haven't questioned him enough, but I feel I questioned him every chance I got, at least when it came in terms with my own slot. In general, I have no questions for him besides the ones I already asked, especially after a re-read.

I did like Frozenflame voting Jex at the time, but the reason why I did not join, was because I wanted to try to get people to join me on Tom instead first. I was feeling more confident about that one then Jex, and that's why I said I liked my vote better than Pythag or Maven. I am curious why you say you hate that so much. Now the reason why I vote him before a reads list, is because I wanted to show what I was thinking in real time, I like to post gut stances if I have them early on. Again, I didn't feel like I was personally attacked and I'll even quote what I said:

I think it's important for you to answer that question in the case my lynch does go through, because 'that's just a lot' is flimsy. Also I answered in that manner because that's how much thought I put into the early game. Why does that make me scum over town?
Example, if my lynch did go through, it would be important he answer this question for the next day so people could question him and his motivation for making such a post. It is a defensive tactic, yes. Yet I feel it's important to defend myself and ask a person why they are posting what they are to understand their motivation.

Finally, I would have been willing to join your wagon *if need be*, rather if there was a crunch time and you weren't around, I would be fine with joining it. Yes I'm fine with Tom and Jex being on it. I am aware that I can't get all the lynches I'd want, so I understand the importance of compromising to lynches that aren't my top picks, and sometimes those can yield scum and cause me to re-evaluate anyway. Note that Tom has stated previously that he'd support a Maven wagon, and I'm currently (after re-reading) voting Maven. I'm totally fine with Tom joining this wagon, as long as it leads to Maven flipping scum. Also do note that I don't have them as scumbuddies, those were scum picks of individual tells. Now that you are here and posting, I'm less inclined to join your wagon, and more interested in hearing about your full stances of the game as you are late. I also would like for you to look at my reasoning for my current vote and re-read.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean we all know you're trigger happy but do you have to lean into it to this extent?
What does him leaning to it to that extent imply in relation to scumhunting in your mind? I'm just curious why you cared to ask him this, when you didn't ask him about Rockin, who had less posts than Maven at the time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Re-read (Re-post because new page):

Maven: #115

Has yet to follow up on his Marshy vote, nor post at all, as he has been prodded. I'm starting to think he's scum. In our previous game together, he was obvious town, and caught scum instantly in early game. Usually when he's scum he tends to lurk. I can't blame him, as I do the same. Time to wagon Maven.

Tom:

I'm trying to re-read Tom, and I still don't like his potshots at me when I made simple reading mistakes. So far, there's one post that I can say can make my read of him go down to null-scum, but only because I'm starting to think of a different set of scum at the moment. (Therefore I'm not going to state which one it is until much later unless he really wants to know) I do note his question to Mac, but I need a little more. Seeing his responses to my #315, I just don't think it's a good post from him.

KevinM:

I'm starting to like KevinM. I can see that he's thinking about who may be scum rather then blindly tunneling.

Jex:

I was wrong on my point with him seeming to scum slip. His response is fair, as he did mention in the moment twice, which is a funny mistake. I do think he could be doing a little bit more, and I do expect him to be much more active, but my memory of his play is fuzzy. I'll also put him to null-scum.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Rockin’ my man! Before we inevitably send you to the gallows like the ****in narc you obviously are, might as well have some good ol’ conversation!

I can totally dig the way you worded your take on the Ran vs Tom situation, but you say you have a similar stance to Ran on Tom (that he’s a ****in narc). Assuming you narcread Ran, do you see them being on a team, or is it more that they’re both individually narc-y, but the interaction is TvS? And can you go into more detail on your Tom read for me?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Votecount: 9:26 AM CST 6/12

Rockin (3): KevinM, JeXs, Tom
Marshy (1): Maven89,
Pythag (2): Kary, Dooplissity,
Ranmaru (2): Gorf, JTB,
FrozenFlame (1): Mac
JeXs (2): FrozenFlame, UtopianPoyzin
Maven (3): Ranmaru, Marshy, Ryker
No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (3): Nabe, Pythag, Rockin,

Deadline June 17th 7:00pm CST. Takes 9/17 to lynch.

#HBC | Gorf

It’s funny you say that, man. Like, reading his last page and a half or so, I can see the plausible deniability for some of his wrk early play since he’s being more active with stuff to push, but I really don’t like where he stands vs Tom man. Like, I just flat out can’t see where he comes from when he says the dude is just out to lynch him with no other thought in mind man. That’s just wicked harsh! At the moment, he’s still my favorite of the wagons present. But more than anything I wanna see how other people weigh in on it. I’m giving the read some time to breathe[/]. You feel me brother?

#HBC | Gorf

Man, I’m so toasted I messed up my formatting. That’s more embarrassing than that time I went it to Burning Man and tripped so hard I pooped my freakin pants man!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I meant to post something last night but I was so ****in tired I passed tf out while reading lmao

Ran definitely seems "anxious" but not sure if thats scum anxiety or just general defensiveness. Either way dont think hes really the play right now, fine keeping him around

Kevin is looking better by the page, was having a hard time getting a read early on but his comments re: Tom v Ran and asking ran where he looks next if tom sumflips shows me the gears are actually turning and he's trying to get reads based on what people are thinking a few ply ahead

I get TvS vibes from the tom v ran interaction as well but nothing I can quite put my finger on. Interested to see how they end up reading each other closer to day end

I thinker Ryker scum means Ran scum but not necessarily the other way around. Ryker essentially saying that we dont need to worry about pressuring ran to get a read because Ran will essentially reveal himself over time, though I agree with, seems like a way to create distance from ran and justify not needing to put effort into reading him. Kind of like a deflection technique to absolve himself of needing to actually do any unpacking of early Ran play. Dont really think either is the play atm tho, just something Ill have my eye on. I lean town on ryker atm but I guess Im a bit paranoid about it and this is my way of checking myself

Honestly cant tell if Rockins moaning about the length of the thread and how "brutal" the catchup was is genuine. Seems exaggerated imo but iirc rockin did have a penchant for being a little dramatic. Definitely more willing to push in his direction now than I was before

Maven is definitely too quiet, and although I dont feel any better about jex Im not seeing much additional interest in him for now so to the backburner he goes

Unvote: Jexs
Vote: Maven

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Frozen, why do you have Ryker as Town right now? Curious, also how do you read Marshy and Kary?

#HBC | Gorf

Bruhoooo I think you accidentally put my name in there instead of Ran or Doop. I got you though brother, no worries! :)

Mind going into detail about why you came to the conclusion you did about Ran? Like, if I just read your thoughts on him with no conclusion, including how him vs Tom is TvS to you, I’d have totally thought you’d be down to stick it to him today. I’m getting some wicked mixed signals! My freakin head’s spinning man!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Frozen, why do you have Ryker as Town right now? Curious, also how do you read Marshy and Kary?
Hes a town lean, not a hard read. He seems to be actually digging and isnt hiding the ball which puts him over the line in the right direction ya know? Marshy is putting pressure in the right places which is a good look imo. Kary is null for me and as mentioned above Id be willing to put pressure in his direction
Bruhoooo I think you accidentally put my name in there instead of Ran or Doop. I got you though brother, no worries! :)

Mind going into detail about why you came to the conclusion you did about Ran? Like, if I just read your thoughts on him with no conclusion, including how him vs Tom is TvS to you, I’d have totally thought you’d be down to stick it to him today. I’m getting some wicked mixed signals! My freakin head’s spinning man!
lol nah no mistake there, ran and doop can totally stay, you arent my top choice for the noose but not against the idea

It doesnt mean I know which of them is the S in the TvS just because Im getting a TvS vibe from the ran/tom interaction. Thats why Im not looking to "stick it" to either. Like theres conflict there but neither party seems to want to really take a bite out the other which makes me feel one is scum but is holding back for fear of a full on assault backfiring

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kevin M, it is time. Hop on this wagon.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Has Maven posted anything of substance? I legitimately keep forgetting he’s in the game. Which means I’m not opposed to them dying I guess but then it means we aren’t killing Rockin

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He only posted the vote on Marshy saying his post was forced and never returned to post again. He is scum. Trust me on this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I mean, that's why I think he's the best lynch to collapse on if we're gonna lynch a ****head inactive, but whoa man.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Have I missed a read on JTB for you or am I asking you for one?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin’ my man! Before we inevitably send you to the gallows like the ****in narc you obviously are, might as well have some good ol’ conversation!

I can totally dig the way you worded your take on the Ran vs Tom situation, but you say you have a similar stance to Ran on Tom (that he’s a ****in narc). Assuming you narcread Ran, do you see them being on a team, or is it more that they’re both individually narc-y, but the interaction is TvS? And can you go into more detail on your Tom read for me?
You mis-read the post. When I said similar, I meant that I also have some issues with Tom and Jex, At the moment, I don't see any scum intentions in his post. Jex, however I see slight scum intentions (The willingness to jump on the wagon, and again, I don't think I heard of anything important from them). However, the 1st part (willingness to jump) isn't enough of a strong reason to vote/want to lynch them, and thus want to see how the day continues to see if anything different happen.

I'm just saying I want to keep a closer eye on them.

and as for your question, I don't see them on the same team and Tom's #318 and #320 were valid statements to Ranmaru, and then Ranmaru took it as some sort of way soon after. As far as reads on Tom, I haven't seen anything of importance that labels him either Town or scum. The posts have been light with content, but the posts themselves have been pretty good with valid points of what's been going on thus far.

Honestly cant tell if Rockins moaning about the length of the thread and how "brutal" the catchup was is genuine. Seems exaggerated imo but iirc rockin did have a penchant for being a little dramatic. Definitely more willing to push in his direction now than I was before
No, wasn't 'moaning' about the catch-up. More of feeling bad it took me longer than I thought TO catch up and post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Kevin I think you and I need to talk reads later this day.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ya im hopin maven n nabe pick up today and not they should b force replaced imo. were halfway thru the week/phase and if they dont show up i dont have faith in their activity picking up with the weekend approaching

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Marshy how are you reading me right now? How about Ryker and Frozen? Kary?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ranmaru, here's the longer form post re: your question "what about being verbose makes me scummy?" things i am adding now (not written last night at time of post #419) are limed

Just concerning that response, so yes me at the moment. I'm fine with waiting but I'd like some elaboration on that it doesn't and why you felt the need to post that 'my post was a lot'. Then I want your updated stance on me after others touch on us.
so #315 is the post that was a lot - as in it was a lot of nothing. that doesn't make you town or scum but it makes you onerous, and thats discussion too. so i poked you on it,

in #318 - in context of kevin's jokes (#135-136) about you being obvscum but unfortunately rockin has to die first - i speak openly to kevin about bandwagoning on you. kevin never responded and turned 3rd person on me though, and then also said he thinks you and i might not be Town vs Town. i also call your post a lot.

in #320 i clarify that its your #132 that i think was bad and the 'a lot' post is just empty "so much about nothing"

in #321-322 you've decided i've called you scum over being verbose - this isn't my opinion and i will elaborate re #322:

in #322 specifically you state that im not trying to get reads on you, that im just trying to lynch you. really, im using a discussion with you to get reads on everyone based on our interaction, and our discussion will be papertrail. It involves you, me, to an extent: JTB, KevinM, and anyone else who comments on it (doops at least now, hopefully more like rockin, marshy, etc. when they comment)

in #325 when you post your read on me - i never stated you were scum because you were wrong. also, this might be fundamental difference of opinion, but when you say "he just wants to lynch, and thats scummy," i disagree with you. the lynch is primary tool and i want to use it many ways in a single day, so yes, let's lynch, and let's throw around the lynch too. in the end, though, im not looking specifically for your lynch. i think your defensive responses to me makes you look nervous/anxious - primarily because i was not very aggressive, and also because some of the things you say i've done to paint you as scummy are not correct and probably dont read correct to others - from a perspective, i say your name and the word lynch and you respond calling me scum and start making mistakes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks Tom. As I explained to Rockin, I am doubling down on defense as it is important to do so in the case I was lynched, because it helps to show why you did what you did. Your response is fair though, and I can see why you might think it is nothing scumhunting wise, but I do think it is important JTB sees my thought process with something he takes issue with. I am cool with you at null now.

Join me on this Maven wagon? Any thoughts on recent events/discussions?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
at this point in time, holding that post and waiting allowed for FF to post an opinion on us, and marshy has posted since waiting but gave you "due time." mac did not respond in time. and JTB has not posted since pre #315 which is "you v me"

so im still looking forward to hearing from both JTB and mac on that. JTB also was providing the goods earlier so i expect the goods soon. mac i've got nothing on and there's been plenty to talk about.

Maven should be replaced if he isn't going to play. i think it should be done sooner rather than later.

on recent events/discussion - i'll reread for things that don't involve myself and come back

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes I am still waiting on Marshy to respond to me. I can wait then.

#HBC | Gorf

lol nah no mistake there, ran and doop can totally stay, you arent my top choice for the noose but not against the idea
Woah. Not cool man, not cool.

FF said:
It doesnt mean I know which of them is the S in the TvS just because Im getting a TvS vibe from the ran/tom interaction. Thats why Im not looking to "stick it" to either. Like theres conflict there but neither party seems to want to really take a bite out the other which makes me feel one is scum but is holding back for fear of a full on assault backfiring
I can dig it man. Totally appreciate the clarity!

He only posted the vote on Marshy saying his post was forced and never returned to post again. He is scum. Trust me on this.
Hey KevinM KevinM if you’re looking for dumb or scum here’s the freakin goldmine, man!

You mis-read the post. When I said similar, I meant that I also have some issues with Tom and Jex, At the moment, I don't see any scum intentions in his post. Jex, however I see slight scum intentions (The willingness to jump on the wagon, and again, I don't think I heard of anything important from them). However, the 1st part (willingness to jump) isn't enough of a strong reason to vote/want to lynch them, and thus want to see how the day continues to see if anything different happen.

I'm just saying I want to keep a closer eye on them.

and as for your question, I don't see them on the same team and Tom's #318 and #320 were valid statements to Ranmaru, and then Ranmaru took it as some sort of way soon after. As far as reads on Tom, I haven't seen anything of importance that labels him either Town or scum. The posts have been light with content, but the posts themselves have been pretty good with valid points of what's been going on thus far.
Yea man, totally misread your post. I thought you were saying your Jex and Tom read aligned with Ran’s.

I pretty much feel the same way about Tom, and aside from Ran’s rationale I’ve seen people throw his name around and I’m scratching my gooch wondering why, man.

Also, just to put it out there, I feel like it’s too early and easy defaulting to a wagon like Maven’s just because it’s inactive. If he keeps being a mondo lurker by the end of the Day and the content that he conjures up is akin to his only post, sure. But I’d rather my main man Fandangox come in here and take his place to be honest. Like, we got time, man. If you guys want to be pushing inactive narcs I kinda wish you were pushing players like Pythag or Doop or Macman, since they’re like in the next tier of inactivity where they have things worth looking at, and they’re playing enough to prove they’re not replacement bait, man. I dunno.

maven n nabe
Perfect example dude! I forgot Nabe was even in the game, and realistically Maven’s in the same freakin boat man.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no read on kary huh

what about JTB

do you find them similar
same regarding JTB

why? should I be finding them similar?
doesnt tell me much. i think some players may feel like discussing their own playstyle could b helpful to the town for understanding their style. i really havent seen many scum caught off of what theyve said with regard to their own playstyle. but i have seen townies take issue with the use of self meta; i know theres a school of thought that volunteering self meta is frowned on. that said its an easy statement to make regardless of alignment so shrug

why do you ask?
curious to see what your thoughts were and if they lined up with mine.. and in extension would wanna know how you read both uto and pythag. but i don't care to pursue those questions anymore

catching up now

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Marshy how are you reading me right now? How about Ryker and Frozen? Kary?
im slightly leaning on you/ryker/frozen being all town with kary as null atm

you had a slow start but after your spurt last night im seeing the hunger, poking, prodding, and 20 questions style i associate with your town game. youre more combative, demanding, and less appeasing than you are as scum. i scummed with you a couple of times and you dont have the energy that you do here. i feel like you got pushed a bit here, said "**** this," and came alive lmao

ryker for constantly trying to push the game/town in a direction where everybody is giving stances and held accountable. its for the sake of creating a solid framework with which to make reads and stir discourse. i dont see any manipulation, strongarming, or maliciousness with how hes going about it or any red flags. more consistent with a townie trying to solve the game. hes also got a carefree, enjoying-himself kind of vibe that i think comes from a place of townieness in the context of this "reunion" type of game

frozens fast and loose with his vote and observations. strikes me as an exploratory townie and i just have a good feeling about this cuz ive played with him a lot

all subject to change but happy with these reads for now

kary is a total coinflip. i havent seen anything that puts him outside of either range. that said i think in time i might b able to wrangle a more concrete read because he looked prepared to get fairly involved last time he was in the thread. i expect him to b a read that takes me a longer time to develop; i couldnt find him until lylo in that one game where he was scum

im not going to go into reads/thoughts on every player rn; let this tide you over for now plz

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Also, just to put it out there, I feel like it’s too early and easy defaulting to a wagon like Maven’s just because it’s inactive. If he keeps being a mondo lurker by the end of the Day and the content that he conjures up is akin to his only post, sure. But I’d rather my main man Fandangox come in here and take his place to be honest. Like, we got time, man. If you guys want to be pushing inactive narcs I kinda wish you were pushing players like Pythag or Doop or Macman, since they’re like in the next tier of inactivity where they have things worth looking at, and they’re playing enough to prove they’re not replacement bait, man. I dunno.

Honestly, I rather lynched a possible scummy player than to lynch/wagon an inactive. If we feel they're being too inactive, they can be replaced out. Simple as that. I assume the mod is keeping close eye on the inactives.

I wouldn't say Doop is inactive. More like, his only target was on Marshy, and I'd like for him to elaborate his thoughts on other players. Pythag and Mac have been somewhat inactive, but I trust they'll post more content in due time (otherwise they can be replaced out like the others).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
im slightly leaning on you/ryker/frozen being all town with kary as null atm
Slightly concern with the pick of who you think/feel are town. Not because of who they are or the reasoning, but more of the presence that it's there in the first place early on in-game (though I guess that's just 'experienced Marshy' talking).

Are there any people in particular you have a scumleans on and why?

#HBC | Gorf

I wouldn't say Doop is inactive. More like, his only target was on Marshy, and I'd like for him to elaborate his thoughts on other players. Pythag and Mac have been somewhat inactive, but I trust they'll post more content in due time (otherwise they can be replaced out like the others).
I dunno dude. Like, just off memory (and I know it’s a hazy one man!), Doop and Pythag have the same sort of contribution level, but Pythag’s was more spread out and Doop’s was more focused on the Marshy thing. I wanna take a better look at all three of them later today since there’s, like, so little anyway, but unless Mac’s promised catchup post puts his freakin face on the map those three are prone to be sorely overlooked man. It’s like they got enough to exist, but not enough to matter much, man. And what’s the point of preaching peace if you’re not gonna try spreading it bro?!

Yea :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My confidence on Maven is due to his meta more than anything, alongside his vote on Marshy and lack of follow up.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So I'm thinking that the ranmaru wagon merits a lot of paying attention to. to me, nothing ranmaru's done stood out as scummy so i think it's telling that a large number of people expressed support for the bandwagon.

what's evem more interesting to me is there's been a lot of scum leans on ranmaru without people putting their money where the mouth is

it looks like he finished his post to me. so this looks fake
Yea, and in that same post he totally finished the post. It's totally weird that your interest lies there but like you didn't even realize that.
uh I'm failing to see how this even remotely scummy - is it THAT weird that ranmaru misread pythag? why would scum wanna fake something like this

Nevermind, I already feeling a carsick and I don't want to throw up during engagement photos, so I'll keep this short for now

I don't like how Jexs and Ran approached questioning UP as the answers he could potential provide have no bearing how to read his alignment. Specifically, Ran asking the questions I previously quoted and Jexs asking something about UP's scum meta that could just be used as a source to push a mislynch.
if anything, some of his pointless questioning of Uto read as ranmaru town, but question for you: do you always find it scummy when someone asks about a players scum meta?

did a brief re-read, no other real scumleans aside from some tonal issues with Ran
can you clarify what tonal issues you had?

See, like, you can say you were riding the same wave as Maven here, but you totally jumped the shark in trying to back your vote with a reason, and realistically, that reason is kinda bogus man. Like, objectively speaking, marshy's opening post isn't bad advice man. I seriously doubt marshy or Ryker expected those posts to be read and for people to get a town read on them. I know I didn't think of mine in that way. It's just, like, their objective take on how the most effective way to keep the ****in narcs off our tail. One and done. I'd have to wait on Maven to weigh in, but like the reasoning you gave for your marshy vote (the notion that giving breadcrumbs is gnarly and pr's outing themselves is no bueno is a contradiction) is NOT the same as his post feeling forced. See what I'm saying man?

Your bit about marshy not wanting to vote you, like, makes "sense" I guess, but it strikes me as, like... forced man. I don't know. And I'm not gonna, like, throw in some cockamamie reasoning for why I think it is, but like it seems like it's just there to add more credence to your marshy vote.
despite you having posted a lot and having pushed ran scum heavily, this is the first post that seems liek it has real substance. and i'm not even fully sure what you're going for with it, are you expressing suspicion of Doop? And if so how did it compare to your ran read at the time?

I'm not tryna lambaste you or anything, but that's some serious stretching to justify pressuring a new player dude. Like, to be honest, it reads to me as you trying to scramble onto something early game to pursue a narcread on, and the newbie didn't bite. Especially since, like, since that point you haven't really made any of the pursuits I'm used to seeing out of you (I know you've got a readslist on the next page but, like, I'll get to that when I get to that man). This sounds like a justification to backpedal, and from reading the interaction back I can totally see narc!ran trying to paint town!poyzin in a bad light with some wicked confusing questions.

---

I'm not interested in playing the meta-myself-into-a-transcendental-reality sort of game, but usually when you're town you're like a freakin' Mexican jumping bean with how sporadic your play is, even with this bit of time in the game man! Like, you haven't even annoyed me with your bombarding of dumb questions!
just to clarify, was your initial reason scumread of ranmaru because of his "pressuring a new player" and everything you mention here just reinforced that initial read? also your last paragraph seems to imply you expect town ranmary to be hyper and ask a ton of questions, but that also kinda seems like the issue you and others had with him initially

Macman: Talk to me.
maybe later, im sad you switch off pythag

i wanna keep quoting stuff but I have an interview to give in a few minutes... reading the game while at work probably isnt a sustainable practice

but some initial takeaways: only person I'm ok with on Ran's wagon was KevinM, who started it. I'm wary of people who hopped on the ranmaru wagon, esp later on. Also wary of people who seem tentatively ok with Ran going but haven't given much reason why or manned up and voted. Rockin fits both cases

vote: rockin

im also fully ok with Pythag going, and after him Maven / Nabe just for inactivity's sake

Top Bottom