• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People should join the dGames group @boardgamearena! Rajam has already sent out invitations but I'm the only one to accept so far. I wanna play :3

:059:

Handorin

Smash Hero
I never got an invite. I see how it is. =(
A godfather, passed on from his glory. No friends, no where to live. A loner.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I never got an invite. I see how it is. =(
A godfather, passed on from his glory. No friends, no where to live. A loner.
I'm pretty sure I tagged you, and I don't know your account in boardgamearena

btw once there is enough people (7 would be ideal as a minimum), I may schedule a saboteur session. Gheb is already in the group, and iirc I sent invitations to @¶ Ž and @BSL. Meanwhile try some games to get used to the site!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Didn't make the list =(
I've played Saboteur before and it was fun, not too hard.
And it took me maybe five minutes to figure out that chick's hand was a hand.
Boardgame username: Handorin
get at me

oh snapz, they have 6 nimmt. That game rocks. I have it at home.
There ya go.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
sup yall. i need your help! normally i ****ing haaaaate any sort of promotional/spam **** as lets be honest its all really annoying. however, theres this DJ battle I'm currently in requires you to promote your own music and this will apparently also be taken into consideration with the quality of your set *facepalm*

HERES THE KICKER: If I win this round and subsequent rounds I go on to play the avalon in LA and play for a chance to win 5gs and...and a year of free chipotle. I'm pretty set monetairily at the moment so I'm mostly doing this for the experience + the chipotle so I'd like to give the 5Gs back to ppl who helped me out.

http://campusdj.com/Koozcouz

If you send me a screenshot of you voting for me and I end up going on to win the competition, I'll paypal you 50 bucks. Seriously. Voting literally takes 2 seconds/2 clicks and there is no risk involved (and you'd be doing me a huge solid!)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Should I be nude when I'm taking the picture, how do you know if it's really me?

What if I've secretly been a sleeper Xonar alt this entire time.

Last edited:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Should I be nude when I'm taking the picture, how do you know if it's really me?

What if I've secretly been a sleeper Xonar alt this entire time.
If you're taking nude pics send one to me too pls.

I voted before you posted this here, so I didn't take a picture. Good luck though, Kuz! It's a daily vote thing, right?

Last edited:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
sup yall. i need your help! normally i ****ing haaaaate any sort of promotional/spam **** as lets be honest its all really annoying. however, theres this DJ battle I'm currently in requires you to promote your own music and this will apparently also be taken into consideration with the quality of your set *facepalm*

HERES THE KICKER: If I win this round and subsequent rounds I go on to play the avalon in LA and play for a chance to win 5gs and...and a year of free chipotle. I'm pretty set monetairily at the moment so I'm mostly doing this for the experience + the chipotle so I'd like to give the 5Gs back to ppl who helped me out.

If you send me a screenshot of you voting for me and I end up going on to win the competition, I'll paypal you 50 bucks. Seriously. Voting literally takes 2 seconds/2 clicks and there is no risk involved (and you'd be doing me a huge solid!)
I was wondering why kuzi invited me to an event in New York on fb.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Got your back

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that isn't a new doc punish on rest

this is why gyfcat is cancer

but yeah that match up is pretty hard, surprisingly. for instance, doc's nair hitbox is very hard to deal with because at worst it's going to win the trade 95% of the time against jiggs, so i figured out afterwards that i just need to either shield grab it (unreliable) or roll behind him to avoid losing space. that's just one of many predicaments jiggs faces in that match up though.

in good bardull related smash news, my interview got posted. http://showdown.gg/a-new-arcadian-a-new-champion-an-arcadian-2015-wrap-up/

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah. That's why Jiggz isn't NEARLY as good in P:M. She's anti-meta and functions well in melee only because the characters she functions against suppress characters that she would otherwise hate. Even Roy has a solid Jiggz match-up.

So yeah, nothing new.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@ th3kuzinator th3kuzinator I don't need the $50 either. You just better ****ing do me proud.

Also, I just purchased a Wii U. Get at me. I play MK8 and MH3U now. (I have other games too) I know, I'm late. Add me, Nintendo ID is neokrw.

Also also, I got mauled by a dog of a friend. How nice. If anyone wants to see pics, the wound is still active. Never again will I pet pets.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Eh I'll buy it later. I'll accept you when I get on.

Top Bottom