• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Maven89

Smash Master
I mean Overswarm, a self-help book that helped no one wouldn't be a fraud. It's self help, you helped yourself to their money

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yo holy ****.

Look at sheik's nerf though. The mains are now suffering.
I REALLY WANT TO LOOK AT NIETONO'S FACE.

The ike buffs are amazing man..

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Look at sheik's nerf though. The mains are now suffering.
I REALLY WANT TO LOOK AT NIETONO'S FACE.
Pretty funny how Nietono moves from Greninja to Sheik only to have both of them nerfed. Same goes for Rain switching from Rosalina [!] to Sheik.

:059:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
She got a new nerfs, mainly more grab lag and nB. She got a few legit buffs though if we are to believe SFP, but I think the main point was to make her more consistent (esp with the SideB) so they can accurately judge her power.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
are the 2x2 avatar things a smashboards culture thing or are they just bc they look cool. asking "4" a friend

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
it started off as a joke (i dont remember how) but i see no reason it cant extend outside the room

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
it used to be known as the xonavatar, i was complaining to marshy about how i wish i could have like 10 avatars at the same time, and then he came up with it lmao

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
But KO Punch got buffed.
It did? How? It already kills super early. If you have KO punch available, you almost certainly already have them at a % where they will die. Does it not leave you as open on whiff? Cuz that's the only buff that would matter. That, or getting KO punch more frequently, which seems unnecessary.

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
a ko punch failed to kill me when i was shulk w/ armor (yellow) on and it was kinda funny

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It did? How? It already kills super early. If you have KO punch available, you almost certainly already have them at a % where they will die. Does it not leave you as open on whiff? Cuz that's the only buff that would matter. That, or getting KO punch more frequently, which seems unnecessary.
Kills earler. Remember, you can fill your meter on the smash attack that kills them, then they're at 0% and you're full.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I swear to god the army made it impossible for me to sleep without my body thinking it needs to be up assininely early

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Kills earler. Remember, you can fill your meter on the smash attack that kills them, then they're at 0% and you're full.
that's already so situational, on top of the fact that you'll almost never land a KO Punch in that situation because they see you have it, and know you're fishing for it. That's a pretty ****ty buff in exchange for having your already completely ****ty recovery nerfed even further.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
that's already so situational, on top of the fact that you'll almost never land a KO Punch in that situation because they see you have it, and know you're fishing for it. That's a pretty ****ty buff in exchange for having your already completely ****ty recovery nerfed even further.
You can combo into KO punch, bro. It's all in the fear factor though, like ICs used to be in Brawl. The fear of getting insta-killed by them got them mad openings for other high damage ****.

:059:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You say that as a joke but if it Little Mac couldn't jump it would make a lot of people better at him.

:gova:

Last edited:
Top Bottom