• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

HERE I COME ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM

THE BEST OF THEM TOUGHER THAN LEATHER

YOU CAN CALL ME KNUCKLES UNLIKE SONIC I DONT CHUCKLE

ID RATHER FLEX MY MUSCLES!!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
HERE I COME ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM

THE BEST OF THEM TOUGHER THAN LEATHER

YOU CAN CALL ME KNUCKLES UNLIKE SONIC I DONT CHUCKLE

ID RATHER FLEX MY MUSCLES!!
I can only read this in killer mike's voice. I'm not sure yet if that's a good or a bad thing

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
For some reason I can't find the full image for the one below. Can someone post it here.

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
who the **** is wave the swallow btw? these *****sve dipped in quality on a massive level...
Wave is one of the descendants of the ancient Babylonian race and a member of the group of the Babylonian Rogues along with Jet the Hawk and Storm the Albatross. She was in the Sonic Riders games.

Duh

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Yes, because thinking sonic anime trans-species fanart is weird is so controversial. Clearly I am alone, and the only reason I hold this opinion is because it is counter to you, and no other reason.
How is it 'controversial?' Do sonic anime trans-species fanart characters trigger some type of Batman-esque trauma you suffered as a child. Because I'm pretty sure Nabe can change it to something else if this is outside your comfort zone.

Also implying I was only talking about this scenario. Also implying that this is the only time I've referenced this habit. Also implying that you don't pick strong counter positions just for picking strong counter positions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom