• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Add Devil Survivor Overclocked and Fire Emblem to that pile as well, though they are SRPGs.

Persona Q is due out Nov. 25th.
Tales of the World: Reve Unitia is on the way as well, but currently only has a JP release set.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
While that is an awesome game, that is neither an RPG nor a 3DS game. (Though you can play it on a 3DS)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Add Devil Survivor Overclocked and Fire Emblem to that pile as well, though they are SRPGs.

Persona Q is due out Nov. 25th.
Tales of the World: Reve Unitia is on the way as well, but currently only has a JP release set.
First two are the only ones I really enjoyed, along with Etrian Oddysey. Everything else just seems like the only other rpg's on the system. Although I can't say too much, didn't really play the others anyways. Interested in the two you mentioned.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Guys I ventured out of DGames and got a double posting warning. I'm never leaving again. :186:
Posting multiple times is a restriction on most of the boards (I frequent) and is just an unnecessary inconvenience. I understand the idea that if you allow someone to double post then you are opening up a slippery slope situation where users can snowball and then proceed to triple, quadruple, and penta-post unnecessarily. However, I prefer seeing multiple posts if the content in each post is addressed to a different poster {a/o} has a different topical theme in each post {AB}. If there is a solid organizational reason to split posting then I feel that it shouldn't be a violation on the basis of it being simply being a double post. But moderation guidelines and rules in general are always created with the lowest common denominator in mind.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Impressive, when I leave I always seem to get banned.
I've relied more on kiting in order to alleviate this issue. Most of the time when I post outside of my usual haunts it's because of a bad poster 'contributing' a stream of incorrect / immature posts. I usually start addressing the better points first and explaining why I disagree and during the discussion the poster starts contradicting some of the points he raised or shows their lack of depth on the subject material. At this point you can develop a sense of the poster and what's driving them to post poor information. Usually I just leave the thread altogether and allow other people to attack the poster using the contradictions presented by the poster themselves in the thread. More often than not I'm not the only one who gets annoyed, so I allowed all the other people to bring up the really awful content.

If you target the awful content first, then the poster will just say that you're cherry picking or intentionally trying to take their points out of context. The poster themselves are usually fully aware which points are good/bad and by engaging the good ones first in a neutral tone, you can make the poster feel more at ease into thinking that you are trying to actually initiate a friendly conversation when you are really just making sure they don't have an escape route by using their own explanations to corner them. However it is unfortunate that calling stupid behavior out as being stupid on certain boards will automatically land you a flaming infraction. I blame forum boards for a lot of passive aggressive behaviors I've developed when it comes to interacting with other people.

Last edited:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I tried to find the original pic so I could cut even lower down earlier today, but I couldn't find it. My google-fu is weak.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I tried to find the original pic so I could cut even lower down earlier today, but I couldn't find it. My google-fu is weak.
@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

I never imaged that you would be a bottom. And not just a bottom, but the bottoms of bottoms.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My dreams never let me conjure guns. Best I got was ripping a shower curtain bar off the wall and trying to fend them off.

Spoilers: didn't work, got eaten, woke up in a cold sweat

:186:
Looking back (this is old I know), I actually remember having a Zombie dream. I didn't like it either. At some point I remember trying to walk across the balcony and hope I didn't fall into the crowd of zombies below. And I was scared as ****.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Skies of Arcadia is pretty damn good.

But this magic system I don't get.
What don't you get? How to learn it, or which ones are good?

Hint: All the attack magics are pretty useless. Learn the Sacri line (Green), Increm/Incremus (Red), Driln/Drilnos ( Yellow) and Riselem (Silver)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Hint: All the attack magics are pretty useless. Learn the Sacri line (Green), Increm/Incremus (Red), Driln/Drilnos ( Yellow) and Riselem (Silver)
Mostly why certain ones hit like that do.

Sometimes Blue will hit kinda AoE but then Fire always hits AoE, things like that.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Red hit all enemies.
Blue (Wev-X) is a 'targeted' AoE that hits enemies within a certain distance of the primary target.
Purple is all single-target.
Yellow are line-AoE's.
Silver has 2 that are single target, and one Mass-AoE.

Also I forgot about Quicka in the Blue series. Definitely learn that, too.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

I have played this game to the endgame and this still reads like mumb jumbo to me. Weird how games make you learn this stuff. Reminds me of the spell names in PSO as well, all that Rabarta and Shifta &c

SoA pretty good doe.

Go to google images.
Drag and drop.
Mind=blown.gif

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red hit all enemies.
Blue (Wev-X) is a 'targeted' AoE that hits enemies within a certain distance of the primary target.
Purple is all single-target.
Yellow are line-AoE's.
Silver has 2 that are single target, and one Mass-AoE.

Also I forgot about Quicka in the Blue series. Definitely learn that, too.
Oh, so thats it eh?

Trying to master win magic but I would assume it's not gonna hit as hard as specials or fire magic?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If you're looking for sheer damage, Purple Magic gives you the best bang for your buck.

However, just about all of the SP moves (Cutlass Fury, Tackle, etc.) crap on Magic completely in terms of damage output.

Magic is pretty much only for utility and healing, save for a couple early-mid-game patches where it's still useful.

Vyse - Cutlass Fury and Pirate's Wrath will be your best single target nukes for the entire game, relative to cost. Rain of Swords is fantastic for clearing larger groups of enemies once your SP gets high enough to use it on Turn 1.
Aika - Delta Shield is one of the absolute best skills in the game for boss fights. Blocks all normal magics (but not skills) Lambda burst is a cheaper, less damage, Rain of Swords. Epsilon Mirror lets her regen SP, so she's the main 'out of combat healer' once she has that.
Fina - Lunar Blessing's regen is more useful than you'd think. Lunar cleansing is okay for some bossfights. Lunar Light is the best healing spell in the game, bar none. As long as Fina is alive, and you have SP, you can't lose.
Drachma - Tackle is decent. About the same damage/sp ratio as Cutlass Fury. Spirit Guard is awesome, it's Focus++ and Guard at the same time. Hand of Fate is useless unless you really have a hard-on for Drachma. It looks amazing though, and is one of the most hilariously voice-acted supers in the entire game.
Gilder - All his supers are pretty meh. I almost never use Gilder, which is a shame, because he's pretty cool.
Enrique - Royal Blade and Judgement are both worse than Cutlass Fury/Pirate's Wrath, but still worth using if you have SP to burn. Justice Shield is godlike. You take half-damage for a round, for a piddly FOUR SP. In boss fights, Enrique should basically just be spamming this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man it just keeps sounding like diving in Wind magic like I am is a terrible idea along with any other kind of offensive magic. :(

Still Vyze's sword rain is pretty dang good for me right now in terms of DPS.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
google shapes search results on the basis of past searches and various other metrics, that's the most likely reason he isn't finding it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
lol

some light detective work suggests that google.co.uk is just a little stronger than the rest.

fwiw, 'pop kyun danbooru' is what it turned up

:144:

Top Bottom