• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
While we're on the subject of controversial sonic fanart, I found this picture on reddit the other week:

And there's more like them!
http://www.sonicretro.org/2012/10/presented-without-commentary-christian-sonic-fanart/
I remember reading somewhere that in really christian families sonic is one of the few accepted "secular" forms of entertainment for whatever reason. I wouldn't be surprised if stuff like this is drawn by those really christian kids ("If sonic isn't christian, then he'll burn in hell! I don't want that happening to my favorite character".)

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It is true. A lot of my out of state relatives grew up that way.

Zen stop switching icons, that's my thing. Also I probably missed a few of them.
I was switching because the cropping wasn't coming out right and for some reason it doesn't let you reupload an overwritten pic unless you switch to another first or remove it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Warning Received
nope not doing it too late kary made me mad now im sticking to my greninja and smoking my pipe

:186:

Last edited by a moderator:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@#HBC | FrozeηFlame

I saw Capital in the library, however I didn't have my library card on me because I decided to recently go with an approach for an ergonomic wallet i.e. no store cards and only essentials i.e. cash + charge cards. I saw a new frozen yogurt shop in the mall, however I didn't register my free yogurt because it is in the pocket of one of my shorts that I couldn't be bothered to identify because ergonomic wallet. I woke up in the morning today and couldn't find my wallet... well that's just me being a shlub... but **** ergonomic wallet.

I used to have those masking tape wallets that were really light with all the cards inside. However, my mom threw it away and bought me my 'real man' wallet which basically has so much man-fiber in the wallet itself that it feels the need to flex those man muscles in my pocket without anything in it. Hence ergonomic man-wallet. I almost broke down when I remembered how efficient using that masking tape wallet was in comparison to the 'real-man' leather wallet I'm using right now. RIP.

Last edited:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol at the amount of nerdrage required for that gif to have occurred

Last edited:
Top Bottom