• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Furry tho

Everyone in the movie was great. I saw it 3 times

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
triple post to make up for all the time i've been gone

ezra koening rapping is a surreal experience

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I do remember hearing the theory that she "magically becomes a man" and I thought "huh, that's weird." It had never even occurred to me that Shiek was even supposed to be a man, as a kid. I never even considered the idea that part of Zelda's disguise was pretending to be a man, until I heard weird debates about it on the internet. I mean, Shiek looks like a chick.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I doubt it will ever beat the first gym. Not only are the inputs oddly randomized, they are remarkably slow. It can easily spend days walking around pallet town.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anybody needs a replacement drop me a PM! I actually have way too much free time now, and can actually stay fully intact in a game. I swear my end mafia game replacement spree was just due to work. And I'm taking time away from restaurants, so I'm free to the point of daily boredom. Id rather replace in then starting a fresh game first one.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
just watched a bunch of wavepool drowning rescue videos and played the drowning simulator.

**** yo, drowning be scary

sum1 teach me how to swim.

In Nicaragua I went kayaking with a lifevest on and the chic i was with convinced me to take a dip and feel the water. and that i'd be safe with the jacket.

nope

I was fine until I wanted to get back into the damn kayak, that **** is mad hard. Pulling yourself up requires weird strength and coordination, and everytime i would get myself I would tip over the other side and back into the water. and then the panic starts and life jacket is making it harder to swim (or just be) horizontal which is throwing me of my swimming game a lil bit. and i'm getting tired, and my kickin feels useless. i stop treading in a relaed manner and start to do that **** where you're trying to pull yourself to the top of the water so you don't drown. I'm getting more tired and panicky, waters entering my mouth. i **** up and push the raft farther away than i can reach and it's drifting farther. every attempt to swim to it results in my barely moving while exerting mad energy. I'm swallowing water and **** and am 98% sure I'm gonna die.

until chic saves me

still though **** was harrowing experience AND i was wearing a life jacket... **** man

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
what is it with you people and-

oh wait. i forgot that the politically correct crew might be on patrol. excuse me :)

Top Bottom